[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are the last person on earth. >no men >no women just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4447.jpg (971KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
971KB, 1024x724px
you are the last person on earth.
>no men
>no women
just you.
miraculously, the moment you woke up, there is no people in sight. you have the world to yourself.
electricity is still on, but won't last.
what do?
>>
Probably gonna go to some big building downtown and masturbate on the top floor.
>>
>>36058789
hmm.... I live in a very small country. It's likely I can keep parts of it running. We've a big hydroplant an hour or two away, I would head there. I take it cars and such are still around? They'd be filling the roads making travel harder.... perhaps I could possibly learn how to control a train or something lol. Oh wait... if no people then no one to play games with hmm... I mainly play mmos. Maybe I'd just kill myself after all haha
>>
>>36058789
Probably download some shit about electricity and head out of town to my grandparents holiday home near that hydro-dam for forever power

Then idk, go rob places and joy ride in expensive cars, try and find as much drugs as l can.

Are animals still around? l'd probably just hang with my doggo and go though people personal possessions and laugh at them. Eventually l would blow my brains out
>>
look for food I guess? After that probably fuck a dog or sheep or something
>>
Try to find out what happened to everyone and befriend some dogs.
>>
look up survival tips, stock up on food, stockpile laptops with batteries or ereaders download a bunch of survival guides and information torrents that will have all the information I need for any scenario that may come up
Siphon lots of gas, steal (not really stealing if the owner doesn't exist anymore though right) a car and start heading to wherever there is some sort of sustainable habitat initiative or something like that

Maybe try to find a dog somewhere for companionship
>>
>>36058789
Probably raid a game store and play classic games and then once electricity goes out I'll wander. Eventually I'll try to get some electricity somewhere, and if I can't do that I'll blow my brains out early. I'd give it a max of 20 years before I ended it anyway.
>>
File: IMG_1501.jpg (117KB, 750x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1501.jpg
117KB, 750x595px
>visit every home in my neighborhood
>cover every window with trash bags
>play Adam Lanza's radio call on repeat as I paint his glorious face
>hang photos of him in every house
>alternate homes every week and pray for salvation
>poop with the door open
>>
>>36058885
yes, animals are still there
>>
Are the people dead and their bodies still physically there or are those gone too?
>>
>>36059004
the bodies aren't there. into thin air.
>>
File: fukireta.gif (451KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fukireta.gif
451KB, 400x300px
Hunker down at a Walmart or Costco that has a pharamcy then go around to the outside world to scavenge for womens dirty underwear / shoes / socks to fap to
>>
>>36058988
Prolly just gonna have a killer doggo pack and ride around on horses or something then desu

Might go free the animals in captivity around where l live, or finally find out what giraffe tastes like. What animal is the best to fuck?
>>
>stockpile food water & weed
>Take a survival guide book
>Go to Alaska
>Be innawoods
>Build a cabin
>Fap,smoke and cry
>>
>>36058789

>find computers with gigantic storage, save as much of the internet as possible, server farm addresses etc, information on how everything works etc etc etc
>make a base somewhere, with a generator I can maintain, in some of the streams here there's minor hydroplants
>explore the world and outer space, make anime real, build the castle from ico, learn everything etc

For some reason I think I would actually appreciate living my life if this happened.
>>
>>36059024
Partly this, too.
>>
>>36058789
Eat lots of junk food, try some drugs, use an onahole, drive around the country, kill myself after a year or two
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.