[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever liked you, robots? >one polish girl in highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 33

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Has a girl ever liked you, robots?
>one polish girl in highschool who was really into kpop
>one lanky nerd girl who was really into webcomics
>>
>>36058387
The last time I know that I girl liked me was in middle school. She only liked me because I was small and cute. I stilled looked like I was in grade 3 in middle school.
>>
>>36058387
i don't know i never talked to any of them and they never talked to me
and now i'm a NEET who never leaves his house so there's definitely hasn't been any for about 5 or so years now
>>
>>36058387
you sound like a virgin lol
>>
No, never. If a girl has ever liked you, you do not belong on this board and you certainly aren't a robot.
>>
>Has a girl ever liked you, robots?
No.
>>
I had a literal yandere qt into me in 7th grade. She would borderline stalk me and was obsessed with me. I didn't date her because my friends said she was crazy but now all I want is a girl just like her. Too bad she got fucking pregnant
>>
>>36058387
Probably. But i was too shy to do anything about it so I'll never be sure....

Good times in this life.
>>
>Got a free PS3 that I haven't touched for the first 4 months I got it
>Internet goes out
Hey I can live with that
>Finally play Borderlands on PS3
>Be texting qt girl from school over the time I had no internet
>Last day of the weekend and I'm at the end of Borderlands
>Decide to monkey around shooting people instead of completing the game
>Qt texts me after she had to go do something
>"Hey anon... Can I ask you a question?"
Nahhh... It's not what I think it is... Is it?
>"What's up?"
>"Did you ever like me"
>Whole weekend ruined
>Qt girl proceeds to tell me how she had a crush on me and would've said yes if I asked her out
>Internally cry
>Whole weekend ruined
>Borderlands ain't fun no mo'
>Qt proceeds to allude to the bad time she had with her boyfriend

JUST
END
ME
>>
I often think I get signals or shows of interest from girls. Light flirtations, holding gaze longer than normal, finding excuses or nonthreatening ways of lightly touching me, etc.

That being said, I'm also terribly lonely and it's been years since I so much as held a girls hand, so it's entirely possible its all in my head and I'm imagining it.

I actually think it's WAY more likely I'm imagining it.
>>
File: 1454695469473-1.png (28KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1454695469473-1.png
28KB, 972x1098px
>>36058387
>this one girl who didn't exist but I dreamt of
>>
File: elmoe.jpg (36KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
elmoe.jpg
36KB, 894x894px
None since I hit puberty. Even pre-puberty it was just rumors.
>>
>>36058387
>had a thing with goth/emo in middle school
>she had self inflicted cuts on her wrists
>classmates and "friends" made fun of us (but significantly more to her)
>gradually started to ignore her
>even acted kind of a dick towards her
>regret it ever since
Fuck peer pressure
>>
No, I was always the sperg that girls were afraid of
>>
I am hit on regularly at my job. I've got a milf right now that's texting me. It's only been 5 days since my gf told me she was done trying to make our LDR work. I wish I would die in my sleep.
>>
>thought a girl was interested in me
>turns out she was just really awkward and desperate for a friend, was asexual or something.
she basically gave all the signals so much that someone incredibly dense/low self esteem like me thought she was into me.
keep in mind i wasn't some beta nice guy for her so she wasn't looking to use me
>>
File: image_50.jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
image_50.jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
>>36058387
Freshman year of high school.
I don't know if being together for 4 days counts as dating but that's what happened.
I remember everyone wondering how someone like her could like me. 7 years later and I still haven't made any effort to find anyone.

She looks like pic related.
>>
>stupid blondes
>qts with some kind of medical disorder and/or suicide attemps
>>
One girl liked me back in 11th grade but she was a slut so I decided to pass

Never any other opportunities beyond that, I'm actually an asshole in real life and I'm not attractive so I can't get away with it
>>
>>36058387
She liked me so much she slept with me the first time I tried.
>>
>>36059452
>but she was a slut so I decided to pass
Did the right thing
>I'm actually an asshole in real life
why not change it?
>>
>>36058579
Why not starting to date her now?
>>
>>36059565
>why not change it

Because quite frankly in my experience only 1 out of a 100 people will actually genuinely give a shit about you

Most people just want something from you, usually not like an actual physical object but like as a source of amusement or as a way to boost their credentials

The only true friends I believe you can ever have are friends you may when you are a kid because your friends aren't self-selected

If you never had that then you'll probably end up with nothing but associates
>>
>>36058387
Yeah but they were all whores
>>
one fembot once said she liked me. I forget why we stopped talking :(
>>
no, and I'd be concerned for someone if they did

I don't have much appealing about me
>>
>>36059594
Forgot to include the part where she alludes to having a bad date with her boyfriend. Not to mention I'm now /LDR/
>>
>>36058387
no

never

originally so
>>
>>36059677
I've been on r9k for 2+ years and I always hear people talking about talking to fembots, but I never see any threads like that.

Are you talking on Skype, text, etc? How can I meet a fembot?
>>
Yeah, there was this lanky weeb girl in high-school that would flirt with me and grab my butt during gym.
>>
>>36059142
You fucked up, cute goths are now extinct. If you find them now, they're usually either fat or into all that tumblr shit.
>>
>>36059751
I used kik and discord. snapchat once. Ive been here like 4 years so it was easier back then honestly. not as many attention whores. You just gotta wait for those special threads. it doesnt hurt to look a little attractive
>>
>went to prom alone
>left school to go to wendy's
>weird outcast emo girl from school at wendys.
<invited to sketchy cool kid party
>drank a whole beer
>tried lsd
>"wow it's cool to do bad things"
>crush was there
>turned out to be degenerate trash
>heartbroken
>snuggling and kissing with emo girl for like 4 hours
>nothing happened

literally the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
i always ignore them until they lose interest

the 'mysterious guy' mystique only lasts so long
>>
File: 1482697393184.png (143KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482697393184.png
143KB, 540x375px
I can only think of 3 girls who liked me
the first girl who had a crush on me was in middle school. she looked like a dude, so I passed

second girl was about a year and a half ago. aussie girl who's been living in the states for a while. almost got laid but found out that she was married. I couldn't live with myself if I cucked another man so I bailed.

third girl that liked(s) me is a friend of mine who is really cool. downside is that she's not straight but she still likes me somehow? i don't know the specifics but she told me that she found me really attractive. she's pretty cool but has schizophrenia so I probably dodged a bullet on that one.
>>
>only have one friend
>he gets into a new social group
>introduces me to them, tries to get me involved with them
>get along well
>one of the girls in the group talks to me more than everyone else
>get along well, we share a lot of interests
>few months pass
>she ends up dating my brother which she seemed to butt heads with at first
>they break up a month in
>she never talks to me again
I don't even see that group anymore, but thankfully my friend from that time is still around. He told me later on that apparently she would ask him if I would be coming along each time we'd all meet up and that she probably liked me. I never really sperged around her either, even now I still don't get why she dated my brother but it's too late now for anything to happen.
>>
>>36059875
It's not too late anon. Go get her.
>>
>>36059632
>Most people just want something from you, usually not like an actual physical object but like as a source of amusement or as a way to boost their credentials

true, but they don't know that right? They still feel comfortable around you and don't know that they do it for themselves.
Everything people do, no matter what, is an egoistic act so I woudn't respond to that behaviour by being an asshole. They don't know it.
>>
File: 1428618852301.png (246KB, 413x648px) Image search: [Google]
1428618852301.png
246KB, 413x648px
>all these chads that have had women attracted to them
>>
>>36058387
Some girl called me her bf a few times.
Obviously my autism couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.
It probably was.
>>
>>36059912
I'm sure you had girls attracted to you too. Just don't know it.
>>
>>36059962
no chance buddy

I'm sour inside and out
>>
>>36059902
You act as if I have any social skills to do that. Either way, I wouldn't want to make someone suffer with my mental instability and uninteresting lifestyle so I'm not planning on ever finding a relationship. I've already accepted being lonely is better for everyone else.
>>
>>36060012
fuck everyone else. what matters is what you want, dude. it wouldn't hurt trying to get back in to that friendgroup. plus, even if things don't work out, at least you can say that you tried.
>>
>>36059962
This is really not true.
>>
>girl likes me
>tries to kill herself and goes to the crazy farm
EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.
>>
>>36058387
Yes, but the only ones that have liked me were gross.
>>
No.

Not original, unsurprisngly.
>>
>>36059968
>>36060072
I know it sounds like normie trash but it really is true.
>>
>>36060223
It's not. You can't understand what it's like to be truly, actually, unattractive.
>>
>>36060065
Having consistent thoughts of sadness and suicide regardless of my situation or life status for years now made me realize that what I want doesn't really matter. I'm not sure what I do want, but in the one relationship I had 4 years prior to my previous greentext I learned that I don't like seeing other people in despair over my own inner struggles. I'm probably never going to be actually happy, and that's fine. At this point, I'd rather do what I can to make other people feel happy and avoiding a relationship is definitely something that would accomplish that. Honestly, unless things improve I'll likely just wait until my mother dies and then either kill myself or seclude myself from everyone.
>>
>>36058387
One likes me now
>Kissless, no longer handholdless, socially awkward qt
>She just sent a text saying she thinks I'm beautiful and ''she wants to kiss me but she doesn't know how''
>>
File: 1489841685889.jpg (139KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489841685889.jpg
139KB, 1000x667px
From time to time. Some girls find my vacant gaze appealing, or my tall yet broad shouldered stature combinated with my glasses nice, but I can't bring myself to being sexually attracted to women - only emotionally. Sad to know that a woman cannot sate my loneliness due to her innate shallowness.
>>
>>36060223
that's such bullshit.
the only times women have ever had a better opinion than active disdain for me the only wanted platonic relationships.
>>
>>36058387
Quite a few actually, but they were all some combination of crazy, ugly, or complete whores so I'm not bragging.
>>
Shunned by women pretty well all my life. Funny thing is, the most attractive (read very attractive) woman that I ever approached said "Yes". Only lasted a few months and, 20 years on, almost nothing since. Never really figured it out.
>>
Too many. I've somehow always managed to fuck it up. What's worse, never getting a shot or continuously failing over and over again?
>>
>>36060427
which one do you think is worse

the answer is pretty obvious
>>
File: dank.jpg (501KB, 2048x1539px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
501KB, 2048x1539px
Last Week
>in a Uni club
>girl from club randomly messages me
>blows up my phone with messages
>mention that I'm hungry
>offers to pick me up so we can eat together
>talk for hours
>she mentions how she's kind of shy

This week
>go to Uni club trip
>she ignored me the entire time
>hasn't messaged me since

I hate women
>>
>>36058387
no damnit i grew up as a fat ugly spic so i know nothing of female attention.
>>
>>36060468
Women do that. They act hot and cold to test. Just act normal and she'll (hopefully) come back around.
>>
File: alslkfdj.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
alslkfdj.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>36060366
please leave and go kiss your qt and never return
>>
File: ginkgo_biloba_autumn_gold_2_.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ginkgo_biloba_autumn_gold_2_.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>36059352
I know a lot of people here on the spectrum and that can make reading people's faces hard to do, but take a good, long, look at the expression on her face.
You've probably only seen it a handful of times in your life AT MOST, and probably mistaken it for a friendly smile at the time.

This picture makes me feel like shit and feel really good at the same time. I wonder if anyone will ever look at me like that.
>>
>>36058387
Loads of girls back in middle school. Dunno what happened since, I just don't look like a faggot anymore now.
>>
>>36058387
Yeah. Most girls seem to like me. But I have chad genetics and personality, so that might be why.
>>
>>36060439
If you think never getting a chance is hard, I can respect that. Still, but that little sliver of hope that always comes when a girl is a terrible burden to bare. I'm getting coffee with this girl I met off bumble this weekend. A part of me gets excited, thinking this will finally. However, the better part of me knows she will find out about the real me and lose interest, just like all the others. All well, at least I might get to bang her.
>>
>>36060510
These women were literally bottom of the barrel, anon. I'm not ugly, just good looking and socially awkward enough to attract all kinds of freaks and weirdos to me looking for salvation and understanding. These were serious the type of fat pox mark ridden, 30+ partner (including niggers), bipolar crazies you do everything in your power to avoid we're talking about here. If it's any consolation, I'm a 24 year old virgin NEET with no prospects.
>>
>>36060468
>talk for hours
>has ignored me the entire time
She got to know you and realized how much of a faggot you are.
>>
Yeah, once in high school. In my mind we were just having some innocent flirting, but when she suddenly came on to me hard, I of course went into panic mode and nope'd outta there, pretty much breaking her heart in the process. I did a shitty thing to her. To be fair, I didn't care for her that way. I probably was just looking to get laid, which is the age old story. I just know that I slammed the breaks when I realized how serious this thing was becoming, and the car pretty much smashed off the road.
>>
>>36059729
Be careful anon. Sounds like a classic white knight situation. 4/5 women have a backup man in case their relationship goes to shit (scientifically proven). Sounds like she is trying to set you up as that white knight to save her from her horrible bf. If you want an honest shot with her, you will have to be patient. Honestly, better to let it go
>>
>>36059457
Leave and never come back. You say that as if its a bad thing.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36060629
i gotta be honest you weren't the one i meant to reply to
i'm sorry i meant to reply to this guy and his socially awkward qt >>36060295
>>
>>36058579
>>36060709
this pretty much anon. believe me, if she really liked you(like she likes chad), she would have made it clear(and easy). They don't call women the gatekeepers of sex for no reason.
Don't blame yourself.
>>
>>36060509
>Women do that. They act hot and cold to test. Just act normal and she'll (hopefully) come back around.

I'm over her, there was nothing much to get attached to anyways since we barely know anything about each other. Just hate that she showed any interest to begin with.

She stopped flooding me with messages once she said she went out to eat with another guy in the club. Was hanging on his shoulder from time to time during the trip.

>>36060643

Probably
>>
>>36060468
I had a girl who would always do this. >Flirting and teasing the whole time
>avoiding, being rude and not talking to me the whole time
new attitude every week, shit was annoying so i dropped her
>>
File: 1490569388634.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490569388634.png
207KB, 403x433px
Twice, once in Pre Kindergarten, a little girl and I were friends, I guess. I told her I wanted to marry her, and she said ok.

The other time a little girl who was a friend of my parents said she wanted to marry me, but I didn't want to.

>tfw Alpha Kid, Beta adult
>>
>>36060809
>tfw Alpha Kid, Beta adult
I feel you bro
>>
I honestly don't know
>one girl who was 13 when I was 17, but she fucked everyone and was crazy; grabbed my dick a couple times
>one girl who talked to me at a party once, but I was afraid she was just trying to use me to get to my friend
>other girl who talked to me on the regular, but I was afraid of the same thing as girl 2, so never did anything with
>oneitis, whom I loved dearly, but was in a relationship with my other friend

my teenage years were awash with possible missed chances, but it's hard to think that way when you hate yourself
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 221x228px
>>36060519
>I wonder if anyone will ever look at me like that.
>>
>>36060948
>but I was afraid of the same thing as girl 2
how do do know?
>>
>>36060994
she dated him off and on, and I was good friends with him
it didn't help that my mind was tied up with my oneitits, so I also thought this girl was trying to distract me from my one true love
>>
As a corollary to this: all those people interested in you that you only realize years later.

Fuck's sake man.

>back in school
>girls always laughing whenever I pretty much say anything
>one girl straight up comes and sits on my lap
>I just make some rude joke about her I heard from my dad
>she of course gets offended and walks off

>years later, in high school
>been chilling after school with this girl, having a few beers (pretty normal for high schools to have a friday bar in my country)
>it starts getting near dinner time, I wanna go home to grab some food and get to gaming
>we go off on our bikes, hit the fork in the road where we usually split
>I just go LOL SEE YA MONDAY
>I still remember the look on her face now as she watched me bike away
>full on disappointment that I didn't offer to take her home

I want to punch my past self so bad.

Surely everyone is kicking themselves over stuff like this.
>>
File: 1398185463958.jpg (168KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
1398185463958.jpg
168KB, 1060x404px
>one girl when I was between 14-15, literally a medium-functioning autist who followed me around obsessively

Might sound good to some people, but she wasn't really attractive in any way. That's also the only girl who has ever been interested in me and I'm 24 now
>>
File: IMG_5407.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5407.png
80KB, 500x421px
>late 90's, AIM chat was big
>my friend from class invites me to a chat room with his gf across the country and her friends
>start casually chatting with them nightly
>start being good friends with one girl
>we chat every night for an hour or two, joke around and talk about life
>not sure how it started but we start telling each other "I love you" and such
>we send each other actual letters for Valentine's Day
>she writes me in silver and purple glitter ink, includes a picture
>she's a 9/10 Asian qt
>she thinks I'm cute too
>we continue talking and sending letters for a couple years until HS ends
>we never talk sexually or anything, just really sweet and fun but still say we love each other
>not sure how I was that innocent
>we go to college and get busy in our lives
>I struggle in college and got depressed, lose contact with her
>i keep those letters deep in my files
>fast forward to now, just got married
>have dream about that girl I loved in HS, we hug and she tells me goodbye
>that hug feels more amazing than anything I've felt from my wife
>look her up on fb
>she's still stunning, still single
>mfw
>>
Dont think so. So far every girl i talked to, thinks im weird.
>>
File: April 20th 2014.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
April 20th 2014.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>Friend breaks up with his girlfriend about a week ago
>she adds me on snapchat not even 3 days later

She's definitely trying to get back at him with me right?
>>
hell nah.

at best I'm plain and inoffensive, at worst I'm an annoying freak
>>
>>36061244

Don't do anything stupid anon.
>>
>>36061244
yes, she is
don't fuck up and lose a friend like I>>36060948 did
>>
>>36058387
A really cute girl liked me in middle school but I was too chickenshit to tell her I liked her back.

To this day I still don't know what she saw in me because I'm still a khv at 21
>>
>>36058387
I -WAS- reasonably physically attractive and sometimes a girl would approach me but then 30 seconds regret it once I inevitably showed my autism. Word quickly got around that I'm a sperg to be avoided.
>>
>>36058387
Only as a friend.

Nice Fore!
>>
>>36058387
No, Or I'm too autisitic too notice it
>>
File: Chris Farley.jpg (84KB, 336x340px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Farley.jpg
84KB, 336x340px
>found out in high school from a female friend that a girl she knew liked me
>she wouldn't tell me who it was

and no, it definitely wasn't her
>>
>>36058468
I had a weeaboo yandere chick into me in 9th grade, she would always squeal and call me senpai when she saw me. Would get borderline psychotic and almost assault any girl I so much as walked past in the hall
>>
>>36062018
she's a bitch if she didn't tell you who it was
or it really was her and you're retarded
>>
File: 1481780643345.jpg (1007KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
1481780643345.jpg
1007KB, 1484x2158px
>At work
>I need to help some new girl
>mega qt
>shes like 15 while im 20
>while we talk and do some work we lock eyes
>she smiles
>I autistically look away because my brain locked
>that probably ruined any chances
kill me senpai
yes i know just smiling doesnt mean interested but i like having false hope
>>
I have 2 gfs atm and I can't even. Please, help. I just want to spend the day alone and not have to answer to any texts or meet up with anyone
>>
>blonde little girl in year 1 gave me a stack of valentines cards
>skinny half middle eastern girl in year 10 wrote "I love anon" all over her pencil case (might have been some kind of joke)
>blonde big boob butterface girl in college who I made out with
>small hippie girl in university who I kissed (don't normally count her)
>fat ugly girl at my first job. She later became an hero but that was nothing to do with me
>Indian girl at my second job kept trying to hang out with me outside work

Last one was 2014.
>>
>>36062003
your not
they are just really really vague because they expect you to initiate
>>
File: Capture grff.jpg (10KB, 88x87px) Image search: [Google]
Capture grff.jpg
10KB, 88x87px
>>36058387

>be like 14
>be friends with ham planet
>ham planet likes me
>she has a qt friend
>me and qt friend become "bf and gf" for 2 weeks
>we hugged once...I was too pussy to do anything else
>eventually stop talking to both of them

>in college
>some fat, no curves, ugly chick likes me but never says it
>always touching my arm and shit
>donotwant.wav , i think she eventually got the hint or just gave up

>also in college
>skinny chick that looks very plain, kind of boyish
>friends always hint that we should get together cos we are the only singles in the group
>sitting next to each other at party, she starts rubbing my hand when nobody can see
>I don't do shit because I'm a pussy
>few years later she gets a boyfriend
>she's at a party i'm at, wearing some tight clothes, she actually looks hot as fuck, and is still really fun to be around
>regret.mp4

also doesn't really count but I get lots of matches from 8/10's on tinder, and I never say a thing to them because as I've said before, I'm a pussy. I could not look ugly when I really try, but I still have that fucking robot mentality. My virginity is entirely my own fault.
>>
>>36063559
also forgot this

>be around 16
>meet a friend of a friend and start crushing immediately
>she actually flirts with me also
>eventually work up the balls to tell her i like her
>"i'd rather be friends"
fuck people who do this, if you're not interested, don't flirt, you fucking cunt.

one last one
>be at bar with friends
>one cute chick i don't know is drunk as fuck, asking people if they're single, including me
>she's so drunk she falls out the front door and her girlfriend takes her home to sober up

yea there as no chance of that happening desu
>>
Nah, I bet a lot of you are mistaking friendliness for attraction as well
>>
>>36058445
this
the prime trait of being a robot is being unwanted
>>
I seem to only catch the eye of older women
>ex was older by 7 years
>trainer at job said she'd tickle me to death if she could
>coworker blew a kiss at me, but i think she was just joking
>keep locking eyes with one leggy qt at work, she either hates me or something is up
>one THICC coworker that's 6 years older randomly started talking to me and now does the cutest wave whenever she sees me

I don't think most of them are romantic interest but it's weird.
You'd think i was a short twink from what i said but I'm 6'3
>>
File: 450px-HotwheelsMAGA1.jpg (33KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-HotwheelsMAGA1.jpg
33KB, 450x600px
>>36058387
>country bumpkin girl in elementary who mooned me
>tall gyspie girl in elementary who would bully me and was "tsundere"
>self diagnosed sociopath/multi personality disorder girl who would LARP those conditions
>hoodrat who was the cousin of one of my "friends"
>bookworm who liked manga and vidya
>qt mulatto from online who I met over a chinese cartoon roleplay forum that would call me in between my classes
>preppy latina grill who does hair for a living
>aussie musician girl who was friends with the latina girl
>blonde nymphomaniac from college
>christian girl who was a closeted pervert
>qt asian grill who was a lead singer in her indie rock band I met in Ontario but pussied hard out of just asking her out
>>
File: 1464994591715.png (25KB, 594x670px) Image search: [Google]
1464994591715.png
25KB, 594x670px
Yeah, but I was too dumb, shy and autistic to do anything about it, now I'm old and becoming fat and ugly, I missed the boat. Shit sucks yo
>>
>>36063914
I'm your daughter's gynecologist. It would be unprofessional to say this around the office, but her pussy is really nasty.
>>
>>36058445
I disagree. Anyone else here like normies? This board gets better the more normies come in.
>>
>she was a man
I mean Dave isn't exactly the girliest name but it took me seven years to add 2 and 2 together.
>>
File: feelbird.jpg (57KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
feelbird.jpg
57KB, 1170x923px
>Went to to after school acting classes with this qt redhaired girl when I was 12-15
>would always cycle together with this girl because she lived on my route
>she would always tease me and bully me
>I thought she was cute
>too autistic to say or do anything about it
>eventually we grow apart
>she still goes to my school
>see her grow into the hottest chick in the school
>years later hear from a friend of mine's sister, who's in the same class as the redhead, that she used to really like me but not anymore
>tfw see pictures of her on facebook with her bf
>tfw she grew into my dream girl, bodywise
>tfw that could've been me holding her in my arms
>tfw
>>
>>36058387
Im not entirely sure, but i think there was atleast one girl, 2 years and 40 pounds ago. I was too much of a bitch to ask her out and ill never get that chance again.
>>
>>36066250
you can touch my dick if you want
>>
yes some asian girl liked me in high school. some nurse at a hospital liked me too. i was going to ask her for her number but another girl asked me about a friend of mine.
>>
File: 1443468702368.png (16KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1443468702368.png
16KB, 300x309px
Fuck this thread. This board is full of normies now.
>>
There was a couple. When i was on like 5th grade this one girl had an obvious crush on me when i think about it. I hadn't even hit puberty at that age so i didn't realize it at that time. Second one was on 8th grade when this literal 1/10 girl liked me. She was the ugliest human i had ever met. Even looking at her made me disgusted. Nothing after those two though.
>>
>>36058387
This one lady wanted to /ss/ me as a kid but my mom beat her up.
>>
File: 1488164740689.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488164740689.png
135KB, 800x850px
no girl in the history of everything has ever given me a sign of even the slightest attraction to me.

normalfags out
>>
File: IMG_1618.jpg (98KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
98KB, 640x960px
>>36058387

Yep. I have at least two tinder dates a week. My current goal is to have a threesome with these two chicks I met on tinder social.

Overall I think I've had at least 1,000 girls "like" me in my lifetime. Only one of them ever had my heart, and she broke it. She's engaged now and living far away from here but I wonder if she ever thinks of me.

You all will never know a pain like this, to love someone and have them love you back intensely for a short period of time only to see it burn out quickly and never reignite ever again. Every day I wake up with a massive migraine and try and forget her over the day, all to no avail.

Feels bad, man
>>
File: 1489683438060.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489683438060.png
98KB, 612x491px
>tfw foreign girls always like
>tfw local girls don't even realize I exist

What the fuck is going on?
>>
well, I was flirted with when I was ten by college graduates, does that count?

>end me.
>>
>>36066876
I was 5'6'' then, so I assume there was confusion.

>I really fucking hope there was confusion.
>>
>>36058387
>14 year old
>holiday at polish sea
>qt redhead daughter of pension owner same age as me
>we spend together 2 week doing typical sea holiday stuff
>every time we went swimming she wore just plain white underware that you could see through after it got wet with sea water
>she played with my hair constantly
>few days before me and my family suppose to go back to the city
>literally ask me if a have girlfriend
>said no, too autistic get what she was hinting at
>she gave me her skype on day I left
>autism keept me from contacting her back at home
>about 2 years later I finally understood
>try to contact her through skype but it was deleted
>her family sold pension and no one knew where they went
>>
>>36060709
>>36060760
I didn't think much of it afterwards. I'm not about to be a rebound. But thanks for the advice though. We don't talk as much anymore and I care too much about my studies and vidya to go after some pussy
>>
>>36058468
>Too bad she got fucking pregnant
Then she wasn't a yandere, just a slut
>>
File: foreword.jpg (215KB, 707x895px) Image search: [Google]
foreword.jpg
215KB, 707x895px
man I miss 2014
I was happy
>>
>>36058387
First time a girl liked me was my sophmore year in highschool, she couldn't date but I was too persistent. Haven't seen her since wish I could talk to her again.
>>
When I was in high school a buddy of mine told me one of my classmates had a thing for me to try and get my mind off of my oneitis at the time. I'd known her since elementary school and she was pretty stacked, was on the volleyball team. I doubt she actually did like me like that but I kind of wish I could go back and see if I did have a chance. I had a coworker some months ago who I thought was into me but as I found out she acted like that to all the guys there, and she had a boyfriend.
>>
>>36058387
One time a nerdy girl's mom told me her daughter liked me in high school. Was pretty shocked and kinda wish I knew earlier because she was kind of cute. Don't know why she liked me though. We had like two classes together ever and hardly talked outside of one group project. Kinda weird her mother knew who I was even.

>tfw you could have had a qt yandere stalker gf.
>>
Best friend's sister used me for practice, this is in like grade 3 or something.
>>
some 3/10 polish girl was into me.
>>
>>36058387
>polish
?
Are you from Poland?
Are you asian?
>>
>qt 6.5/10 girl who ended giving up after three months of dealing with my limp ass dick and terrible personality
>5/10 (mb a six depending on taste, not my type) intelligent girl from uni who had a slut facade but was innocent deep inside, hates me cause I treated her like shit
And currently
>5/10 blonde girl who was a mother and her child died, I thought she just wanted the fugg but has been bugging me nonstop these past days
>>
File: 1397673504963.png (899KB, 942x693px) Image search: [Google]
1397673504963.png
899KB, 942x693px
>>36058387
Yeah.
>One big boobed slut in the 6th grade
>Another girl in the 9th grade while i was still in the 6th
>An ugly nerd in highschool
>my ex gf
>>
File: 1486458267687.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1486458267687.png
148KB, 645x772px
>was beta fuck in high school
>was quite built back then
>was told several times that I look good but it was by my mom's friends and shit so I didn't really care
>thought they were just being nice
>get seated next to qt I had a crush on for years
>constantly starts up conversations
>very touchy
>thought she was just messing with me
>highschool ended and nothing ever happened
>haven't seen her in over 3 years
>not once did I think she might actually be interested
>now sitting in my room as a drunk hugless kissless handholdless virgin, reminiscing about moments like that
>gained 60 pounds since then
>>
>>36058387

At least 2. But I remember trying to hide my gyno during swimming lessons wen I was 10, I'm too ashamed to take of my shirt in-front of people
>>
File: 1480111757132.jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480111757132.jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
>>36058445
forever alone

Hitori de zutto
>>
>>36071986
If it makes you feel better, just wanting to talk to you and being touchy doesn't really mean anything. My oneitis is exactly like that with me.
>tfw she is the only girl that ever let me get close, hug, touch her and feel like a human being in general
>tfw I can't tell her how I feel or I will lose this trust she has on me
>tfw she will never be mine
>>
>A nerd studious girl, (My only female friend in my life)
>A failed normie
>A cute gothic girl who was really into vidya, especifically the Shin Megami Tensei saga
>>
>>36073719
>goth girl into SMT
That is literally my dream girl, not even a hyperbole.

Please tell me you married her so I can live vicariously through you.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-06-04.36.39.jpg (48KB, 1440x618px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-06-04.36.39.jpg
48KB, 1440x618px
Still thinking about it too..
>>
>>36073719
Nope, we were together during 2-3 months but she was very selfish and dumped me just because she grew tired of me
As i'm forced to see her everyday, we're still friends, she's nice but never again
>>
>>36074143
>>36073920
Shit, that was for you, pal
>>
I was liked all the time I guess but the amount diminished proportionally with my age in school. Early on I was a good brat that started changing into a mannered boy. Just because I figured being cancer is counterproductive. Then came the existential bouts where I started not giving a fuck the more I grew up. Girls notice those things and some might mix up some traits as false positives and like me as long as I don't change drastically.

Sadly I never had interest in someone that liked me except one case where it was very likely but hard to do anything when I have no driving force as a single mother's child.
>>
>>36058387
Thst's the biggest problem here, I have no idea how to tell if a girl likes me or not. I THINK one did in highschool, but I don't know if I thought she did but actually didn't.
>>
>>36058387
one pajeet tomboy in 9th grade. her friend sat next to me and tried to persvade me,saying stuff like: She has really great boobs. Shit was wack
>>
>>36058387
Only once when I was 16, met a finnish girl online and we ended up talking for a few weeks before breaking off. I wouldn't count her as a girlfriend though since we never did anything other than text and pics, was still a great few weeks though.
>>
Lots of girls likes me.
Some even approached me
I first always blew it off as that they had lost a bet
Then I just couldn't care
Now whenever I get the idea some girl is into me I just get stuck in a mental loop wondering if I am genuinely attractive or just narcissistic.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.