[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chubby/fat girls are easy and desperate >robots can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: olivia jensen3.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
olivia jensen3.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>chubby/fat girls are easy and desperate
>robots can't even snatch one
Explain.
>>
>>36058170
Can't. It's one of the many mysteries of life.
>>
a starving person isn't gonna eat a piece of poop just because they're hungry
>>
>easy and desperate

Relative to women, sure. But a chubby girl still has at least a dozen normie guys pining after her at a time. They still can get regular sex easily.
>>
>>36058170
Fat women are just as entitled and stuck up as the skinny girls. Sometimes even more.
>>
>>36058202
>fat
>starving
>>
>>36059220
it's a metaphor chowderhead
>>
>>36058206
Surely you must be one of them, according to those numbers and the number of men/women
>>
>>36058206
>But a chubby girl still has at least a dozen normie guys pining after her at a time.
Bullshit unless you are only including girls who look like OP or Christina Hendricks
>>
>>36059519
Ugly/fat girls still punch way above their class when it comes to finding partners. As the sexual selector they don't have to pursue mates, they just choose the best one available
>>
i tried to fuck a fat chubby girl tonight but her thighs and ass were too big but not only that i couldnt feel shit with the condom on
>>
>>36059627
>her thighs and ass were too big
no
>>
>>36059290
Not an apt one.
>>
Fat girls are fucking vile and more stuck up than most girls. You idiots realise that stacy isn't as shallow as edgy "I'm just one of the guys" girls you all go after. Every stacy I've met has been nice, attractive, not a slut. Think about it; they have men gawking at them everyday they appreciate something different. Hence why you always see them walking with some odd looking guy. Every girl I've met that's self aware, like the ones on here have been absolute cunts and you can't disagree with this if you've ever tried to talk to one.
>>
>>36059519
You would be surprised. My sister was pretty fucking big a year ago and still had multiple orbiters.

Most men are thirsty and pathetic to the max
>>
>>36058170
This society has created men who will literally die for pussy so even fat women can have a few to choose from

And I don't even think ugliness factors into the equation anymore either, I've seen like 9/10 guys holding hands with these 6/10 uggos at my work in the summer
>>
>>36059684
>I've seen like 9/10 guys holding hands with these 6/10 uggos

I see this a disturbing amount too.

The "fat women are desperate" meme might've been true 20+ years ago, but now everyone has gotten fat and accepted nigger standards of beauty thanks to media indoctrination.

>>36059682
>Most men are thirsty and pathetic to the max

This is true.
>>
>tfw want a chunky gf
This ain't fair
>>
>>36058170
>fat girls are easy and desperate
Except I'm obese.
And ugly.
And autistic.
Just give me one now.
>>
File: serious.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>36058170
>Implying those girls don't see themselves as princesses as well

>>36059600
Fucking this.
This.
>>
>>36059640
>her thighs and ass were too big
yes
>>
>>36058170
Thousands of men would crawl through glass for a shot at her.
>>
My ex was cute in the past, and got chubby when her ex dumped her ass.

She, then, already chubby, kissed his best friend, then briefly dated this friend.

Then, when I met her, she had this "50s like" purple hair, liked art and photography and french stuff, and............

Began full SJW. Shaved her head off, and literally looked like a man with a beer belly.

Then I dumped her ass bc my (ex) best friend said something to her and she responded back, instead of ignoring and telling me he messaged her.

Later, she messaged my mom spinning things around and putting blame on me, and gave another red flag:

"His best friend even said he didn't understand what was the big deal"

So, even though I broke up bc she was talking to him behind my back, when we broke up, she still kept talking to him.

Fuck her.

Before people call me "cuck": she lives in another state.

Chubby girls that were once thin will be Stacies in her heart, folks.

Actually, ANY girl will, given the chance and a little motivation, cheat on you.
>>
>tfw no /fit/ Stacy gf who gets fat for me
>>
>>36058170
I'd rather jerk off then bang a fat ugly girl and being seen with her in public would just make me more depressed
>>
They'd rather be slampigs than be with a less attractive dude that will actually try to like them.
>>
i wish i could have a chubby/fat gf but even they ignore me.
>>
god I would fucking destroy her. All I want is a big hip gf anons
>>
I really actually like fat girls

but I'm on the bottom rung of men, I'm creepy and unattractive and annoying so it doesn't matter
>>
I feel for some of you guys man
My gf is soft/chubby and has the hips and ass of a goddess
now that I think of it most of my sexual partners were soft and cute
>>
when you're a skinny socially retarded guy with acne not even fat girls want you.
>>
File: 1418081662979.jpg (62KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
1418081662979.jpg
62KB, 469x750px
>>36058170
>chubby/fat girls are easy and desperate
This is a total myth. A woman like this wouldn't want a skinny manlet like me.
>>
>>36061384
You must be a huge autist sperglord.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.