[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of life if you're short and ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1388586843842.jpg (215KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1388586843842.jpg
215KB, 615x615px
What's the point of life if you're short and ugly?

Nothing gives me any pleasure since I hate looking in the mirror and decent women don't want me.
>>
>>36057304
gee that's a nice ass
>>
File: 1483161462400.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483161462400.png
462KB, 850x506px
>>36057304
>decent women don't want me.
>implyn there are women out there who want you
manlet chad... pls
>>
Being short and ugly, qualities that you perceive subjectively as negative, will make your renouncement of worldly desires all the more less difficult. Someone who treasures their appearance will suffer with age.
>>
>>36057548

What are you talking about? I'm getting older and uglier and it only gets worse.
>>
>>36057548

>all the more less difficult
>>
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I WANT TO DIE
>>
>height
>face
>ethnicity

If you're lacking in two of these factors you're fucked. This world is so cruel.
>>
File: 1481951403183.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1481951403183.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>36058568
W-what if you're just short, but good on looks and ethnicity?
You're still fucked, because no one wants a manlet.
>>
>>36058568

I'm lacking all three. Nothing in life is worthwhile. Not even money brings me joy.
>>
File: IMG_3893.jpg (29KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3893.jpg
29KB, 470x313px
>>36057304
Just lift weights and join the Army or be a cop. You can stack on muscle and make better gains then a tall fag and either of those jobs will allow you to take your anger out on people and live a solitary life.

>anon why dont yiu have gf yet?
>dont have time because army shit
>of fair enough
Reality
>women are cunts who are more bigotted then the KKK and i prefer playing games and lifting.
>>
I don't base my life around the approval of women so I find pleasure in a multitude of things. If it really bothers you OP just find a hooker. Its the exact same thing, you're just skipping the middleman and paying her with money as opposed to time, gifts and attention.
>>
>>36057304
>implying theres a point if you're tall and handsome
just get an ugly gf, it's the exact same shit. you're a faggot. sex is too good to give up.
>>
>>36057304
Contrast of course.
>>
>>36058660

I have health problems that would prevent me from doing any of that and I already have a job.
>>
>>36058721

Why would I want to have sex with a fat girl? That's gross.

There are only fat girls and skinny girls and fat girls are the only ones willing to tolerate a short ugly guy.

Women's facial looks don't matter except to Chads who can pick anyone they want.
>>
>male
>short

just fall for the trans meme and become a grill desu
>>
>>36057304
There's no point to anyone's life.
>>
It's worse being average height (5'11) and ugly. Because short ugly people can just blame their height.
>>
>>36060272

How is it better to have two problems than one? So by your logic I'm super lucky to be short Indian ugly and have health problems?
>>
>>36059874

I'm way too ugly for that. I'm ugly even as a guy. As a girl I'd be horrific.
>>
>>36060339

Because a short ugly guy could easily be in denial about his ugliness. He could just blame his height as a scapegoat.

The average height guy has no excuses.

It's why straight white males kill themselves more than any other group in America.
>>
>>36060272
5'11" is a good height.
>>
>>36060426

Either you're 6 foot or you're not.
>>
>>36060392

How is ugliness any worse or better than shortness? My ugliness is a far worse problem than my height.

I'm aware of both. And my race. I fail to see how being short ugly and Indian makes my life better in any way. It's fucking impossible.

How about you just admit you're a retarded whiner?
>>
>>36060448

You're mentally ill. 5'11" is taller than 70% of men.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.