[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born a male >tfw I'll never be a real woman >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: how-to-ride-bitches-0.jpg (104KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-ride-bitches-0.jpg
104KB, 800x480px
>tfw born a male
>tfw I'll never be a real woman
>tfw too chubby to be a hot/passable tranny
>tfw I'll never know what girl-on-girl sex feels like in real life
>tfw I'm not even sure if women like to have sex with traps

why f u c k i n g live
>>
>>36055482
>I'll never know what girl-on-girl sex feels like in real life
3-D women are for fags
>>
>>36055482
>unironically wanting to have sexual interaction with walking vaginas
l m a o
>>
>>36055482
>>tfw too chubby to be a hot/passable tranny
I hate you guys so much. It's not hard to lose weight. I wish I was chubby instead of ugly, at least it's something I could fix.
>>
>>36055537

sex makes the world go round, buddy boy
>>
>>36055512

only a worthless chronic masturbator would say that
>>
>Too chubby

You can fix that. No muh genetics, no anything, if you want to fix it you can. Go to myfitnesspal and count your calories, you'll learn a lot about portion sizes and food discipline that way.

>Not even sure if women like to have sex with traps

I used to know 2 qts that were into it, that's how we met actually. They wanted me to dominate them but I'm submissive as fuck and by the time I learned to be more dominant they got bored. There's definitely women into it, since traps who are into girls are a very niche thing (most like the cock), you might be able to find someone easily as long as you're at least decent looking.
>>
>>36055482
You can easily lose weight. The only thing that you should worry about is age if you're under 25 you have a chance at passing.
>>
>>36055646

HOLY SHIT THANKS ANON YOU JUST GAVE ME SO MUCH HOPE

>brb gonna go lose 10 pounds
> brb gonna go get some lipstick and a wig

Watch out girls, here I CUM!!!!!!!
>>
>>36055682

I'm 20. young enough to be a trap and some girls have told me I'm cute. I've only had 2 girlfriends in my entire life tho lol
>>
>>36055564
This. All day. "Boo hoo I'm too lazy to lose some weight." Try being a 6'4" closet tranny and knowing there is nothing you can ever do to fix yourself.
>>
>>36055626
Only a cunt would set out bait to just to berate everyone in the thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.