[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have an attraction for girls with mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

File: 1489181403921.jpg (75KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
1489181403921.jpg
75KB, 625x463px
Does anyone have an attraction for girls with mental illness, mental disorders, etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuZ3C9Q3Jg
>>
It's because you think due to their faults they are more attainable for you. I'm not making a judgement call about you, but that's why you're attracted to them.
>>
>tfw no sperg gf to have hand-flapping sessions with
>>
>>36055477
Yeah, its called being straight.
>>
>>36055477
It's hot when they actually have some depth to them
>>
>>36055477
I have a thing for girls that are afraid of being abandoned and really clingy stalker girls. They are more fun than regular girls thats for sure
>>
No, if they cant fucking talk or at least have a 2 minutes conversation why even bother, to become a guardian/protective figure? Nah not worth it
>>
>>36055477
I'm attracted to girls who color their hair unusual colors so that's basically the same thing
>>
>>36055560
It can be depressive too, or with mild autism.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
In the sense that I only attractive girls with mental disorders
>>
I do.

I found hotc 10/10 girls will slum it if they have some sort of mental disorder.
>>
>>36055477
>have oneitis
>be obsessed with her
>she has 8 million mental illnesses
>fantasise about taking care of her and making her happy
>finally spend the weekend with her
>realise she's just a scruffy deranged drug addict
>want to run a fucking mile
Not worth it
>>
>>36055653
You didn't spend the weekend with Eliza there numbnuts.
>>
>>36055681
>Eliza
The YouTube girl? Dont get it sorry.
>>
>>36055477
I feel like I have a stand that just makes all the girls I like broken fuckers
>>
i'm attracted to depressed girls because i can relate to them. i dated a depressed girl once and it was pretty good
>>
>>36056056
I like the idea that all my problems are because I have a self-harming stand, like Cheap Trick.
What's the name of your stand, /r9k/?
>>
>>36055477
tfw no autistic neet gf (male)
>>
I only like low-class, shit-tier moral garbage on legs women because I know that when I get bored of them or when they do something I don't like, they're infinitely replaceable so I don't have to feel bad about telling them to fuck off. So what if this one slut goes, I can get another one by next week.

I wasn't always like this.
>>
>>36055477
Nah, can't get attracted to mentally broken girls.
>>
I wish that some girl would take care of me and care for my crippling depression and anxieity.
>>
>>36055477
I have a savior complex so it can certainly help.
There's plenty of self-sufficient mentally ill girls who have their lives in control though, and that's not so appealing.
>>
>>36056473
It would be called careless whisper (same dude as before)
>>
Yes because if they kill themselves I can go get a new one without the whole nasty divorce or breakup business.
>>
>>36056776
>mentally ill girls who have their lives in control though

It's not as fun that way, hardship builds character.
>>
I think I can subconsciously sniff them out and pick them or something, perhaps it's because I'm crazy in my own way as well, in my own depressive way. My 2 biggest crushes were somewhat broken and in turn they broke even more as well.

First one just had a bit of everything and was unstable as fuck, she'd hate me one day and like me the other, she'd call me a fake behind my backs while I just wanted to be nice. Second always put on a super nice and playful front but deep down she was a cold sociopath who took pride on it, she only revealed it when she stopped liking you, by which time it was too late to do absolutely anything about it.
>>
>>36056832
Meant to say "They broke me even more"
>>
>>36056776
can you save me and buy me a plane ticket to move in with you pls
>>
>tfw no depressed clingy obsessive gf who wants to spend all her time with me and will kill herself if I break up with her
>>
>tfw no schizoaffective gf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7abjKShBkE
>>
>>36055477

I have an autistic sister and this really hits close to home. I can only hope she doesn't grow to become like this.
>>
>>36057613
what a qt
i want her to be my gf
>>
>>36057613

my god what is she doing now?

is she ok?
>>
>>36057613
I love videos like this, if you have more
>>
>>36057613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdbP5vIz9wk

How the FUCK do I get a hikkiNEET weeb gf like this
>>
>>36057745
How old?
xdxd
>>
>>36057382
i would totally do this if you're still there
what's your problem you need to be saved from?
>>
I wish someone would house me and let me be their depressed anixeity ridden househusband.
>>
>>36057613
For the first time in a long time I'm in love. This girl is perfect. You have no idea how passionate I am. Did she kill herself? The last video is from 2011
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA

She seems like such a caring and loving cutie. :3c
>>
>>36058113
need to be saved from the pressures of real life. diagnosed with paranoia, social anxiety, and clinical depression. i really do want to improve on myself, im not a complete leech
>>
yes i love crazy girls and i want a crazy gf to ruin my life
>>
>>36058254
She has a new channel. I'm not gonna post it though because fuck you, she's mine.
>>
>>36058495
please man, I beg
>>
I think stuttering is cute

Qt loli dana plato playing autistic girl with a stutter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsa12sotMqY

Other stuttering qts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxR9ysrHfKw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wDJXv_sCYY

6:26

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qXVrlMhACc

To me its even cute when they try to stop themselves from stuttering

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FeHM9HNIVsM
>>
>>36058408
This makes me sad, because I have something similar socially. I did not seek treatment
>>
>>36055477
not an attraction, but I want to marry someone with an anxiety disorder because that's what I have and I really that's the only kind of person that'll really understand me
>>
>>36058113
please respond where did you go ;-;
>>
>>36058912
I'm not him but I can try and help you until you find something better
>>
>>36058559
anon it took me like 10 seconds to find it, she's a meme girl now by the looks of it
>>
>>36058495
u dont have to tell him but u can tell me
>>
>>36059051
how do you mean? will you give me a throwaway email or something
>>
>>36055477
Why don't they just put these people down
>>
>>36059147
[email protected]
sure you con contact me through here
>>
What level of broken does it take for guys to stay interested? What kind of broken?
>>
>>36055477
I'd be happy to meet any girl these type are no exception
>>
I'm fucking around with a schizophrenic guy mostly for shits and giggles. Its pretty awful of me but he dishes plenty out too.

>"are we boyfriend and girlfriend?"
>*giggle* "no."
>he proceeds to disassociate while I pretend there is nothing wrong

>playing co-op game and he's yelling at me to cover and learn some strategy
>yet I'm scoring twice as high as him in several consecutive rounds
>his rage quit is actually a psychotic breakdown

I add booze and weed to fuel his fire. He's not to bright and I say shit above his head because it's cute to see him reminded that he isn't smart like he's constantly bragging to be. Constantly send him mixed messages when any other time I'd be upfront.
>>
>>36059258
Depends of the guy. Some are just there for the easy lay but the ones with a savior complex actually think they can save a really broken girl and will stay unless you cuck them. I haven't met a single person that has withstood a bpd fueled cucking.
>>
File: 1490844928050.jpg (37KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490844928050.jpg
37KB, 960x720px
>>36059307
get the fuck outta here roastie
>>
>>36059311

For ones with savior complexes, is part of it knowing they don't have many people besides them?
>>
>>36059548
Not really. I know this is anecdotical evidence so it may not be the case for everyone, but once I was with a girl that had bpd. She had TONS of orbiters and some girl friends, but all of them just validated her disorder and pretended she was perfect. It didn't really bother me, since my only goal was to try and actually help her, no matter what.
>>
to the person whom I was messaging through emails, is there any other way to contact you that's less of a hassle?
>>
>>36059307
>has to string along a mentally ill person to feel better about herself
lmao n1
>>
>>36059595
>She had TONS of orbiters and some girl friends, but all of them just validated her disorder and pretended she was perfect.
I was with someone like this and couldn't really deal. Kind of annoying to try helping a person when they ignored everything you say and preferred to seek validation from online friends. Even when you're in the same room. Had to drop her but make it look like I was the one who fucked up, just to save her self-esteem.
>>
>>36058559
>>36059097
https://www.youtube.com/user/nadesicola/videos
>>
>tfw no mentally ill hypersexual fembot sex slave
>>
>>36055477
I have an attraction to whores
specifically, I want to believe that whores can be good people that just need the right guy to build a life with
it doesn't necessarily need to be a real whore, just some sort of trashy girl that wants a better life
>>
Only depression really, it makes them more relatable and hopefully more likely to understand me.

And mild autism or Aspergers, definitely not anywhere near the level of that in OP's video.
>>
>>36057957

she's a literal four year old
>>
for someone who is mentally ill. I think it's the only way to find a SO is if they are mentally ill too
>>
>>36057832
She had a fiance but it looks like they broke up. On her new channel she said she's still isolated but not a hikki anymore.
>>
>>36057956
I've met a few online before and they already all have boyfriends. You can try to nab one before they're taken but it's rare, here or tumblr are the best place to look. this is strictly for e-gf though idk how you'd meet one irl if they're a hikki.
>>
File: book lain.jpg (112KB, 612x453px) Image search: [Google]
book lain.jpg
112KB, 612x453px
>>36062932
also as an addendum it's surreal how easily hikki/neet girls can get boyfriends, all they have to do is post their picture online on a niche community such as this and even if they're plain looking they'll have guys lined up to be their e-bf. this is compared to being a neet boy where it's pretty much impossible to get a girlfriend except through some divine chance. i'm just bitter though because i met a 10/10 literally 100% perfect hikki girl online but she was already taken.
>>
Says a lot about the guy. It's not healthy for any troubled girl to enter into this kind of relationship. We aren't some special case you can save and will be eternally devoted to you. Make you feel better about yourself and the central you have.
Nah guys into this are scumbags. guys who romanticise it are naive but almost as bad.
>>
>>36063094
Not our fault men are that desperate though. I'm not saying it's fair but we never made this world.
>>
>>36063574
True but I'm an idealist so I'll always be dissatisfied with the state of the world. It's always been like this, 8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every one man and in more recent years 5 women for every male. that's just what it means to be a man though, to be disposable. Men have the ability to transcend their situation however, whereas women cant or it just seems vastly more rare.
>>
>>36063850
It's easier to get sex but at the end of the day if you're also kinda ugly and socially retarded on top of that it's still difficult for a girl to find a meaningful relationship. Obviously normie guys don't want those things in a gf. We know this. It can be enough to have either the looks or personality but if you have neither...

And then the guys also like that. Obviously don't approach us. We're both incapable of it socially. Or else don't assume there'd be interest (as well as not being approached or even acknowledged simply for being ugly) We're all basically fucked regardless of gender. I hate repeating this here
>>
>>36063555
Savior complex isn't about grooming a slave.
It's literally about just helping someone.
Should people stop volunteering at soup kitchens or animal shelters just because it makes them feel good?

You're thinking is pretty sad actually, I hope you meet someone nice who can help you.
>>
>>36064479
I wasn't clear enough there. I'm saying there's a distinction between the two. I've found a lot of guys who specifically seek out damaged girls to be that way. The "saviours" are just a bit naive in my opinion.
>>
>>36064479
Also lol I'm helping myself. It doesn't take some guy to help you. All you do is drag them down. You have to change your own mindset and get help. Not rely on someone with a warped sene of their own importance to you.

I'm speaking from experience. I wonder if you are
>>
>>36055529
>It's hot when they actually have some depth to them
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36064479
This is /r9k/ though, chances are it really is about trying to groom a slave.
>>
>>36055551
YESYESYES

Origigigiigg
>>
>>36055551
Same
organelle
>>
Dont know why but it seems 90% of all girls that ever were attracted to me had some Kind of mental illness. Was in a relationship with two and I can say that it sucks. Way too much unnecessary drama and mind fuckery. I just want a nice and comfy relationship with a normal girl, why do I only get the broken ones?
>>
>>36055477
Yeah but not when they are hitting themselves and shitting themselves and can't actually talk

>>36057613
She'll age badly like most mentally ill women and you'll tired of her shit and leave her
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.