[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting at starbucks to finish a project >girl asks me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491053447262.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491053447262.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
>sitting at starbucks to finish a project
>girl asks me what the time is
>look at her to answer
>after 30 seconds of silence she says i have nice eyes
was i the autistic one for just saying thanks? what was i supposed to do
>>
>what was i supposed to do

look at your watch you fucking sperg, she was hitting on you and looking to start a conversation
>>
Wasted chance for fickificki
>>
well you didn't even tell her the time after staring at her for 30 seconds
>>
>>36055382
you couldn't have even tossed her a "y-you too"?
>>
>>36055596
>>36055642
it was 30 seconds after i gave her the time and went back to working
>>
>>36055382
Tell her they look better in the soft reflection of hers and passionately embrace in the starbucks. Faggot.
>>
>>36055382
>>36055700

Nice humblebrag thread you stupid faggot, kill yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.