[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you work in the morgue, would you do something if beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: QUJl5.jpg (411KB, 2770x1777px) Image search: [Google]
QUJl5.jpg
411KB, 2770x1777px
If you work in the morgue, would you do something if beautiful and young girls arrived?
>>
>>36055367
I'm sorry to burst your dreams, but I'm a medical student who has been in the morgue more times than I'd like to.
When the corpses finally get to you, they are far from fresh. They have already been through autopsy and they smell like blood and dirty underwear. Even if you are the coroner, by the time you put your hands on the thing, it will be nowhere near your dreams of a sleeping doll, letargic and patient.
>>
>>36055465
THATS MY FUCKING FETISH
>>
>>36055465
they still have tits though right?
>>
>>36055367
I wanted to be a mortician but I decided to study psychology to see why I wanted to be a mortician, seems I like dead bodies because dead people cant talk.
>>
>>36055696
Dead bodies become very hard and solid.
>>
>>36055723
This. I was offered a job at a funeral home preparing bodies, which could have lead to a position as a mortician, but the offer was retracted because I wasn't 18 at the time.
>feelsbadman.jpg
I feel like being a mortician would be so peaceful. Even the most toxic, outgoing, social normies are peaceful after they OD on cocaine and sex.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.