[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hitmen real outside of the CIA? Like are there really people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kek.jpg (32KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
32KB, 570x238px
Are hitmen real outside of the CIA?

Like are there really people I can just pay and they kill someone for me?
>>
>>36054555
Of course they are. They're everywhere you dope. Most people know at least one person who can get things done.
>>
Ya. Mercenaries. I'm sure you can post an ad on backpage.
>>
File: itseverythingcharliebrown.jpg (68KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
itseverythingcharliebrown.jpg
68KB, 500x454px
>hi NSA
but seriously anon go on the super secret onion craigslist or AOL personals and ask for an onion hoagie and the rest will work itself out
make a private key and start washing your dogecoins
>>
what do you do with the money if you are payed to kill someone? won't the IRS be suspicious or something?
>>
>>36054555
Yeah good luck dropping 50 grand on an uncover cop. The only way you find people like that is if you work with major criminal organizations
>>
>>36054555
Yeah it's called paying a hood rat 25 bucks to do a drive by
>>
>>36054555
I don't know about the hitmen like in movies or games but...

Where I live, the Los Zetas cartel have a really big presence. And and my friend's older brother is what you would call a "hitman" or something similar. Cops use the term "sicario," but I never actually heard people associated with the cartel use that term.

I was told he's paid to kill people, but also kidnap and sometimes just threaten too. So I guess that's the closest thing to a hitman in the real world.

>inb4 spic
>>
>>36054728
I bet you're a dirty spic and you work for the cartel. Glad our supreme leader is building a wall to keep your kind out.
>>
In third world countries and a few eastern European ones yes, basically anywhere that is a shithole full of corruption, but not in western countries
>>
No. The ones on the darknet were scams to separate retards from their money.

t. shilled my own 'assassination' site on various sites as a deep dark spooky evil darknet service

I didn't think it would work and I made like 4k. If I held onto those bitcoins til now I'd be fucking loaded.
>>
Of course, you really think no one will kill a random person for $20-50k
>>
>>36054555
Yes, but unless you have mob connections or multi-billionaire friends, you're gonna look at paying the local junkie 200$ and whatever he finds in your ex-wive's bag after he's done.
>>
If the tabloid newspapers are to be believed, an infamous Estonian hitman was apprehended in Dublin just this week
>>
>>36054555
Yes, they're real. No, you can't hire one unless you know a friend of a friend. Yes, you're going to get scammed on the darknet. No, there aren't any on the clearnet. The last one was probably /r/lcqp
>>
>>36054555
If you are asking this question on 4chan you need to do it yourself.
>>
>>36055644
Don't do it btw.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.