[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do normies do in their free time anyway? You can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1476381824839.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476381824839.png
29KB, 741x568px
What do normies do in their free time anyway?
You can't go to the club and socialize 16 hours a day, right? Do they hang around at the mall?
>>
File: 1487137372957.png (233KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
1487137372957.png
233KB, 680x671px
>>36054082
I don't know.

Never been a normie, never will be.
>>
>>36054082
Browse /b/
>>
What you think normies don't browse the internet? You think all normies like clubbing and going to the mall? Even the most social people need alone time.
>>
>>36054082
Work shitty retail jobs.
Watch sports and movies.
Cardio.
>>
>>36054082
im having a deja vu
wasnt this thread posted exactly like this a couple months back
this is scary
>>
File: 1484580489476.jpg (17KB, 319x268px) Image search: [Google]
1484580489476.jpg
17KB, 319x268px
>>36054185
This is not even a joke.
>>
Failed normie here

Was with a group of ten friends maybe six years ago in highschool, everyone had their phones out to text people, this went on for about an hour and I had no idea if I was supposed to be having fun

Chad said: "hey what are you guys thinking for tonight"

All of them have three parties each and two girls that want to have sex

>"Hey anon, what do you want to do?"

Normies all get together and have the most fun ever, and all normies know each other. That party I went to everyone said "hey anon, I didn't know you partied! I've never seen you out, what do you usually do Friday nights?"
>>
>>36054082
Usually we're actually doing something the majority of the day like working or going to school. In my downtime during the weeks I play melee with my friends and on the weekends I drive about an hour to see my gf and we spend the day together. I wonder how foreign that sounds to all of you.
>>
Sleep - 8h
Doing morning people shit - 1h
Work - 8h
Gym - 2h
Clubbing and having sex with cute girls - 4h
Browsing normie memes - 1h

That seems like a reasonable schedule.
>>
Normies are mostly boring as fuck

All they do is talk and drink beer
>>
>>36054082
>be normie
>get home from work
>get on Facebook
>status update: "going to the gym ;)"
>go to gym
>do some exercise and take 5-15 selfies
>update Instagram and Snapchat Story
>post best 2 selfies on Instagram
>go back home
>update facebook update. "great workout today at the gym ;)"
>make dinner
>take photo of dinner
>update social media again
>Netflix
>update social media again to tell the world you are going to sleep
>>
>>36054082
From limited contact with them in my travels, I believe they generally stay at home, watch television, read shitty books occasionally and use social media a lot.
>>
work, school, volunteer, gym, netflix, youtube, play sports, watch sports, spend time w gf or family, food w friends, church, news, read, nap, fap, shopping, shower
>>
As a normy that visits this website for fun cuz my friend told me about it, my schedule mostly consists of
1. Waking up
2. Going to school
3. Do school stuff
4. Hang out with friends
5. Do homework
6. Text friends
7. Look at memes on instagram before I go to sleep
repeat
>>
File: 1480495620451.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1480495620451.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
>>36054242
>>36054278
>>36055004

Just as I had expected, normies live very bland lives that mainly revolve around socializing. Outside of that, they are boring drones.
>>
>>36055108
Most normalfags are just internet addicted sheep like us, but they surround themselves with actual human beings. Did you know normalfags just gather in groups to look at their phones now? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>36055183
It makes me feel a lot better about my own life. I like to think that my interests and tastes are more varied than most of their's. Basing my whole life on socializing doesn't seem that great. Then again, my life mainly revolves around media consumption (anime, tv/film, books, music, games, and the Internet). I do have a tight-knit group of friends and none of them are really normies either so I guess I strike a nice balance between the two extremes. Still, socializing is definitely a minority when it comes to my daily routine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.