[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Words matter! You should say 'firefighter'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1440416164145.jpg (100KB, 654x950px) Image search: [Google]
1440416164145.jpg
100KB, 654x950px
>"Words matter! You should say 'firefighter' instead of 'fireman', otherwise you're a sexist."
>"Also feminism means equality and our government is an oppressive patriarchy."

Explain this, normies.
>>
Marxism

literally just Marxism

don't think too much about it, it's retarded
>>
File: 1451820974610.png (62KB, 697x658px) Image search: [Google]
1451820974610.png
62KB, 697x658px
>>36053988
>that picture
Finally starting to understand the helicopter ride memes.
>>
File: feminist_degenerates.jpg (68KB, 594x407px) Image search: [Google]
feminist_degenerates.jpg
68KB, 594x407px
>>36054062
Everybody has their limit; you can only tolerate the complete and utter nonsense and shit these marxists push.

The question is how reactionary youll become.
>>
>>36053793
Its a strawman cartoon by some cheeto huffing toad who's never left the bedroom and hasnt had a genuine conversation with someone in 6 months.
>>
>>36053793
>Explain this, normies.

There's nothing to explain. Feminism was never based on logic, nor was it ever intended to be. It's child's play to point out the logic errors in feminism.

Feminism is about pushing a specific social agenda, mainly for political purposes, for the benefit of a certain people. (And it's erroneous to assume that those "certain people" include all women.)

Is there anyone who don't know this yet?
>>
>>36053793
> I AM SILLY
hmmm...
>>
>>36053793
>"I could call you a misandrist."

But many feminists are open misandrists.
>>
>>36053988
What has seizing the means of production to do with sexuality?
Have you ever read a single page written by marx? Not even the communist manifesto, but his Magnumopus, The Capital?
Clearly you haven't. If you had, you would know that marx speaks absolutely nothing about sexuality whatsoever.
But you are American, brainwashed by your country's propaganda, so by Marxism you probably mean "things that I don't agree with"
>>
>>36055286
but my strawman
>>
>>36055303
don't bother dude, there is no other term in existence which gets people as stupidly riled up as 'marxism'

what he means is that dumb faggotry idiots in the old world who didn't know what marxism was either fitted it into some dumb alliance known as 'the left' which always includes feminism and other nonsense, and because they're ego invested in this shit they will always defend it

marxism is at the centre of this alliance precisely because the air-heads in question don't know what it means, so they never have to drop it from their dumb canon of acceptable things

it's sad man
>>
I say firefighter because it sounds cool. Men that do battle with the forces of chaos.
>>
>>36055563
but they don't fight fire with fire
>>
>>36055585
Nor are they fire elementals.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.