[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be muscular white guy who's never had a gf >really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: EXTRA THICC.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EXTRA THICC.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>be muscular white guy who's never had a gf
>really attractive THICC black girl has been flirting with me lately
>want to make her my gf and fuck her brains out
>but family is EXTREMELY racist
What do?
>>
>>36053344
Fuck her and don't tell the family.
>>
>>36053344
dont let your family cock block you. dont be a beta
>>
>>36053344
Race mixing is bad, don't betray your race
>>
File: ieijjxkmdkmse.jpg (16KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
ieijjxkmdkmse.jpg
16KB, 620x374px
>>36053344
>be muscular white guy

Dropped. Go back to being a normie anon
>>
>>36053344
don't just go for the loosest nigger you can find. go for a pure white waifu
>>
>>36053344
Fuck her, film it on your phone
>>yeah like that, huh bitch!?
>>you like white cock don't yah airwrecka!???
Brag about it to your male siblings/cousins, let them watch. No one will suspect you of not being racist
>>
>>36053344
>be muscular white guy
waste it by fucking niggers
>>
>>36053344
Just do it faggot, if your family doesn't approve that's their problem. Don't let yourself get cockblocked here.
>>
>>36053344
Grip her hips tightly as you cum with the force of a thousand blinding suns. C O L O N I Z E HER
>>
>>36053344
run away with her to Californialand (northern not southern). meet your family again only when after the revolution has begun.
>>
gonna need pics of the girl before we can make a proper judgement
>>
>>36053344
Don't get herpes.
>>
Your gonna separate yourself from your family over a fat nigger?
>>
>>36053344
loyalty to your race/family is more important than sinning by fucking a fat Nubian
>>
>>36053443
I've never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl. Obviously still a virgin. Only muscular because I workout and I'm a slav so not really white exactly.

>>36053469
She's so attractive and nice, anon. I was having a bad day and she gave me a hug and she smelled so nice. She doesn't act like a nigger at all.

>>36053490
Fuck Cuckifornia
>>
>>36053344
What does your body look like, OP?

post pics if possible ty
>>
>>36053888
OP go for it. If you've been dating 6mo-12 and she wants to meet your family just say things like "they're backwards" "we don't really get along that well" and hint at them being racist. She's been dealing with it her whole life, she'll accept that so long as you aren't.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.