[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt co-worker I've had feelings for >talk to her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: defiance.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
defiance.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>qt co-worker I've had feelings for
>talk to her nearly every day at work
>before I left she said
>"Hey anon, maybe if you're not busy you could stop by tonight"
>"I'll see if I'm free"

I'm free, but I won't go. THEY WILL NOT HAVE VICTORY OVER ME. THEY WILL NOT CONTROL ME. I WILL NOT BEND OR BREAK
>>
your a fucking dipshit
>>
>>36053012
You're a weakling.
>>
>>36052996

>before she left I said
>"Hey oneitis, maybe if you're not busy we could hang out tonight"
>"I'll see if I'm free"
>she wasn't

Fuck that cunt. I'm not sure if she's just autistic enough to not notice I like her, or if she simply friendzoned me, although in all honesty I'm way above her league.
>>
Don't forget to REEE at them to assert your autisminity.
>>
>>36052996
This is why you're going to die a virgin man... Just go you'll have fun
>>
File: wojak h-h-heh.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
wojak h-h-heh.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>36052996
>H-h-heh, I'm not going to try go to this girl's place because I'm STRONG, YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>It's not because I'm fucking terrified of failure and don't believe I could act correctly in a situation like that, what are you some type of cuck haha
>THEY DON'T CONTROL ME, I'm just a KHV because I WANT TO BE okay
>>
>>36054636
I always enjoy your posts.

You don't seem to be around that often. Or maybe I'm just not looking.
>>
>>36052996
5 years later

>IM GUNNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF
>IM 30 KISSLESS VIRGIN
>I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CHAD

blah blah blah regret regret yea.
>>
>>36052996
>before I left she said "Hey anon, maybe if you're not busy you could stop by tonight"
>"I'll see if I'm free"

>I'm free, but I won't go. THEY WILL NOT HAVE VICTORY OVER ME. THEY WILL NOT CONTROL ME. I WILL NOT BEND OR BREAK

Although I like to think myself somewhat capable of empathy, of seeing the world through the eyes of others I'll never possess, I can't even begin to fathom this sentiment.

Someone you want could desire you as well. You are offered the possibility of happiness. Yet you reject it. Not because of some sort of shyness or fear, but as an expression of some perverse defiance. God and Nature have extended their hands offering to pull you up from the pit, and you spit in their faces lest you find yourself someday indebted to them.

I acknowledge that it's frightening to surrender a degree of agency and control to another. You render yourself vulnerable, capable of being harmed by another. I suppose there's some appeal of having a frozen heart; it will be too hard and icy to ever be capable of bleeding. But the price paid for this luxury is that it will never actually beat. Lord Lucifer will never have to suffer the humiliation of bowing to a God he never had a reason to resent to begin with, to be sure. I doubt this offers any great consolation as he weeps in Cocytus, his once great wings paralyzed by the weight of his own frozen tears.

Hopefully there won't come a time when you repent your decision. Nature doesn't care if you reject Her. Empty defiance means little to a god and infinitely less to a goddess. Distance yourself from Her all you'd like. Just don't be surprised when you find yourself alone and unloved, finally willing to call out and accept the gifts that She once extended to a man like you that She would never offer to a monster like myself, that She remains silent. After all, you'll have become far too distant for Her to hear your cries.
>>
>>36052996
Keep fighting the good fight.
We may lose the genetic war, but we'll not lose our dignity
>>
>>36052996
You're doing the right thing, OP

Something minorly inconvenient could rile your autism in front of them and then they'd know what a sperg you are.
>>
>>36052996
Doing gods work anon.
We're all proud of you here.
>>
>>36052996
Just stop by and depending on what you encounter initially as you get there you can just say 'I can't stay long' before you do something to embarrass yourself. Or if it is a welcoming situation then just see where it goes until the time you feel you need to say 'I really gotta go' etc.
>>
>>36052996
>"I'll see if I'm free"
If you go, you'll never be free
>>
>>36052996
TERRIFIC post.
>>
File: 1471677748210.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471677748210.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>36054699
Best thread on /r9k/ right now

I'm having a great time
>>
>>36052996
>defiance.jpg
LMAO
>>
>>36052996
FIXED IT FOR YA

>qt co-worker I've had feelings for you
>golly gee isn't she just the cutest
>im getting nervous!
>before I left she said
>"You're giving me the vapors!"
>oh man this is my chance
>WAIT RIGHT THERE BILLY
>>
>>36052996
The very next day:
>"fuck all women. they're all a bunch of stupid whores who lust only for Chad. women hate thread anyone??"
>>
>>36056488
That sentiment was implicit in the OP
>>
>>36052996
Use her to level up your making out/sex skills. Might come in handy some day.
>>
>>36052996
Are you willing to lose your job for a microscopic chance of sex?
>>
>>36056525
I already come in handy every day
Don't see what those skills are worth
>>
>>36052996
Fucking pleb thought she could flood the market with her poon and we'd just let it slide, not on my watch!
>>
File: 1491263964384.jpg (76KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1491263964384.jpg
76KB, 500x385px
>>36056488
>tfw no gf
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw girls are too picky, can never meet their ridiculous standards
>>
Proud of you, OP.
Normalshits will NEVER have the strength to deny the succubi.
>>
>>36052996
good. you shouldn't get involved with co-workers anyway. i don't even like going to out of office events with those fucks, but sometimes there's free food and drinks. i'm able to get along and be polite with everyone because we're practically strangers. if i got to know them i'm sure i'd despise them
>>
>>36052996
>start to develop feelings for a qt coworker
>find out she's started dating some guy
>try to move on but fail
>she's really sweet and qt
>feelings for her progress to full-blown oneitis
If you want to throw away an opportunity because stronk independent robot then go ahead. I just wish I had that kind of chance with her.
>>
File: 1491126864200.png (237KB, 738x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491126864200.png
237KB, 738x529px
>>36056488
Heil Hitler!
>why are U guys so fucking weird!? Thank God & parents I've been into sports since peewee shit... I can't fathom how you become a robot if not by molestation or traumatic event! I've had a few friends after H.S. that became vidya addticted NEETs that blow off social hangouts or just kicking it at parties and became weirdos. Sheeeeeit, my it's Darwinian... Or maybe it's Maybelline....
>>
File: depression.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>36052996
>work with aspie co-worker
>he talks to me every day
>start to gather feelings for him
>decide to finally try to ask him out all smooth-like after mustering up enough courage to do so
>"Hey anon, maybe if you're not busy you could stop by tonight"
>"I'll see if I'm free"
>Waited at my house for him to come, full of glee at even the chance that he may feel the same way
>He never came
>Waited for a text or something that could show that he wasn't able to come and he didn't just knowingly reject me
>Never got a text
>Start bawling over the fact that he doesn't like me back

Feels really bad man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.