[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lost their sense of humor/ here People used to tell me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1473725417199.png (522KB, 1600x819px) Image search: [Google]
1473725417199.png
522KB, 1600x819px
Who /lost their sense of humor/ here

People used to tell me I was pretty funny. I was always making jokes and was generally the goofy guy. But now I'm serious all the time. I don't see anything to joke about. Other people have even commented that I'm not funny anymore.

It's like depression and robothood have sucked out my soul.
>>
Bump please anons where are my serious bros
>>
File: 1487502534425-r9k.gif (997KB, 269x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487502534425-r9k.gif
997KB, 269x201px
I know that feeling very well.

All the negativity that I have has eaten up any of the last few decent qualities of me.

I'm a shittier person than I was before. I don't talk, I just kind of stare blankly and go on auto pilot.

Hopefully it gets better for you.
>>
Yup, exactly. If you lose the ability to feel pleasure from laughing or making jokes, you just give it up and become a kind of blank person.
>>
File: dib bo.jpg (102KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
dib bo.jpg
102KB, 333x331px
>>36052948
Me too. I actually get offended when people try to make jokes. What the fuck do you think is so funny about this world we're in? How dare you fucking laugh.
>>
>>36052948
Familiarity breeds contempt.
To travel inside, one must travel outside.
Also, there's nothing wrong with being serious.
>>
I honestly think this is an aspect of getting older cause I've noticed this too

Also the fact that if you try and be funny or seem overtly happy people literally get angry and try and bring you down.

I think as you get older the only things that become funny or things people do that you dont like and things that people that you dont like do
>>
>Be the constant joker that everyone talks to to get a laugh
>Hit a point where you joke so much that no one takes anything you say seriously
>Instead of thinking people are laughing with you, you start thinking they are laughing at you whenever they laugh
>Feel like a laughing stock constantly
Those last few years of High School destroyed me.
>>
I tend to make people laugh but that is at cost of self-respect and not giving a shit
Thing is, i truly want to die
>>
>>36054431

This. My dad was never funny, I always wondered why he would never lighten the mood. Now I'm the fucking same. It's something you loose like sight or hair.
>>
File: FjtcTlKl.jpg (51KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
FjtcTlKl.jpg
51KB, 640x364px
>>36054831
>It's something you loose like sight or hair.
I just realized that I started to lose my sense of humor right around the same time my hairline started receding.

Adulthood is bleak.
>>
>>36054497
cant be worst than me

> be the most popular kid in school
> rob someone at knifepoint thinking i was cool
> catch a case
> everyone stops liking me
> girl I was in love with fucks my friend
> someone starts a rumour that I fucked a tranny and everyone believes it
> mental breakdown and start using drugs
> go to parties and people avoid / laugh behind my back
> literally the same people that used to follow me around and think I was super cool
> went from all the girls liking me to none at all and terrible reputation
> try to throw a party to salvage myself and invite most people I know
> even hear a girl who was unpopular say 'im surprised anyone came'
> a bunch of tramps try and come in to my party
> lose my shit and start fighting
> shit goes crazy
> retarded mum slaps me in the face in front of everyone I know despite the fact that i was trying to fend off intruders from my own house
> reputation totalled
> become depressed as fuck
> terrible self esteem and poor body language
> use literal brain power to fight my way out of it
> finally where I am now where I remember how great I am and am genuinely happy and content
>had become a deep web vendor while depressed and saved 30000 pounds, bought a car, jewellery, investments
> 20 years old with all this with no help from anyone
> at the point where I am now where I have loads of money but literally no friends
> no way of explaining that im fucking normal now to anyone that I know because my reputation has become so bad

nothing worse than literally watching your friends voluntarily leave in front of your face.

I was a fucking piece of shit though. Gonna start the new uni term fresh, join rugby team and gym and literally become perfect

advice would help
>>
>>36055245
I have no sympathy for you, Chad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.