[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so weird looking that people literally laugh at you from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1413708642487.jpg (37KB, 406x390px) Image search: [Google]
1413708642487.jpg
37KB, 406x390px
>tfw so weird looking that people literally laugh at you from their cars in public
>>
>>36052703
post pic, dick

and post pic of dick your dick
>>
>be human
>be attractive
>girls smile at you
>little kids wave and smile at you
>people more apt to forgive you
>easier to get hired
>people will let you get away with more
>people assume you are Chad
>people assume you are honest
>you are allowed to be yourself without ridicule
>people don't make fun of you
>girls will eventually take interest in you
>people who don't like you still respect you and treat you well in public and to your face (still talk behind your back.)
>people trust you
>people want to befriend you
>people give you a chance

If you are attractive, you should be aware of these things. It makes me sad that most people don't get this sort of treatment. It's so unfair that your life is determined by who you are born as. It also makes me ashamed that I am still among the robotos
>
>>
File: i get complimented.png (5KB, 416x88px) Image search: [Google]
i get complimented.png
5KB, 416x88px
>>36052703
>think i'm ugly
>probably a 3/10
>know i'm fat
>post pic of self here one day
>someone replies with this

i could probably kill my virginity if i lost weight but the effort is too much and jerking off has worked fine so far for 24 years
>>
File: 1479230745317.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479230745317.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>36052930
AHAHAHAHAHA
I fucking remember you
I thought you looked more like Cenk from the Young Turks.
>>
>>36052724
whatt? fuck off retard
>>
File: 1490822624531.gif (1MB, 321x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490822624531.gif
1MB, 321x388px
>>36052981
that's still pretty chad

i wish i had you guys to constantly root me on so i could lose weight but i'm too lazy as it is
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.