[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If reincarnation turned to be real, what'd you want to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: ouroboros[1].jpg_w=652.jpg (12KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros[1].jpg_w=652.jpg
12KB, 270x270px
If reincarnation turned to be real, what'd you want to be reincarnated as robots? I'd like to be reincarnated as a rich and pretty girl. The classy type though, not the snotty bitch type. Either that or as a pet dog in a loving family.
>>
File: coded pepperaloo.jpg (357KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
coded pepperaloo.jpg
357KB, 640x636px
>>36051370

Same.

I'd powder my cooch then so it was nice and soft, and make sure it smelt of raspberries.

That or I'd reincarnate as a fucking megalodon and eat your sorry ass while your having a swim.
>>
I wish to reincarnate as a virus and fucking kill
>>
Reincarnate as a snake I mean look at that bitch he going for it.
>>
>>36051410
>Not a plesiosaur

You could be the loch ness monster
>>
File: 1422628737201.png (588KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
1422628737201.png
588KB, 1000x714px
>>36051602

Nessie is an eel anon.

Plesiosaurs are air breathers and would surface every hour if they were in the loch.

When eels begin to mature and go to reproduce they lose their teeth, mate and die.

Sometimes males become unich, and dont feel the drive. So keep their teeth and grow bigger and bigger.

This is what nessie is.
>>
>>36051423
>anon reincarnates as the common cold and dies from a cough drop
>>
Reincarnating as a bear sounds pretty comfy. Just eating some berries, maybe catch a fish or two, then go to sleep for 6 months.
>>
File: 1476641370846.jpg (183KB, 1020x908px) Image search: [Google]
1476641370846.jpg
183KB, 1020x908px
A house cat, 100 times.
>>
File: pacha the type a nigga.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
pacha the type a nigga.png
153KB, 560x582px
>>36051370
reincarnation is a crock of shit, with my luck I'd come back as a bigger autistic faggot than I am now
>>
>>36051370
You can actually choose your next reincarnation if you know how. Read the Tibetan Book of The Dead and learn to Buddhism. The more you know.
>>
File: Eternal Return.jpg (64KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Return.jpg
64KB, 375x523px
>not reincarnating as yourself
>>
File: 1489706531721.jpg (256KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1489706531721.jpg
256KB, 863x752px
>>36052218
You know where you're posting right?
>>
File: 1481296834170.jpg (690KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1481296834170.jpg
690KB, 1680x1050px
>>36052265
>not doing it anyways just to punish/reward yourself to the degree that you deserve
>>
>>36052218
>Happy enough with his life to want to live through it again

Facebook is the other way pal
>>
File: 1454369151330.jpg (19KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454369151330.jpg
19KB, 480x300px
>>36051370
I think I'd rather be given the choice to stop the cycle of reincarnation and just not exist.

All of my thoughts, emotions, actions, and responses are predictable. Even the things I actually want are based upon my own preconceived notions of what I want them to be, not the reality of what those concepts would reveal themselves as. I will always be alone.

End it.
>>
>>36051980
>Get taken by a crazy cat lady
>She forgets to feed you along with her other 30 cats and you starve to death in a pool of cat poop and piss

At least there aren't crazy dog ladies, or crazy turtle ladies.
>>
>>36051370
I'd want to be reincarnated as any person 1000 years in the future.
>>
>>36052337
You're assuming that your mind would stay the same. That doesn't seem likely. I was actually thinking about it earlier, while I was thinking of what would happen after I kill myself.

You are who you are because of both how your brain is wired and because of your memories. Without neither, you could become any other kind of person. You could be chad, you could be a murdering sociopath, you could be a president, anything. It's kinda scary and comforting at the same time to think that nothing of who you are would remain.
>>
File: 1491002811228-k.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
1491002811228-k.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>36052288
>Not hating yourself to the point of eternally damning yourself to suffer the same miserably existence
>>
i want to wake up in world of warcraft
>>
A jew in the 22nd century when they've eradicated the white race and achieved world dominance.
>>
>>36052434
>Without neither, you could become any other kind of person.
While accurate, you'd have to wonder if becoming another person is any different than death.

Nevermind reincarnation, imagine losing all of your memories. While you would still be alive, would the "you" that is conscious right now still exist? I don't think that concept is terribly far fetched.

I've heard people say "I wish I was a different person", but that sentence doesn't really make sense. For you to become another person you would have to be replaced, your memories, goals, traits, and possibly even your genetic makeup. Wishing to be a different person is essentially an assessment of your failings(or what you believe them to be), and for someone else more effective to take up your place in the world. You would no longer even want what this individual received, as you would be gone.
>>
>>36052625
>Tfw will never be a 22th century tranny
>Start hormones at 10
>>
>>36051370
I remember when I was younger and tried kms I thought about being born a qt Japanese girl with lots of friends and a loving family, now think I'd like to be reborn a pure Aryan in a all white country, I'd have blue eyes and blonde hair and I'd get to go to a big fancy rich kid school and my parents won't mutilate at birth, so I'd have a foreskin and a lot of sexual encounters.
>>
>>36051370
Someone blessed of aristocracy and permanent happiness, preferably in the USA.
>>
>>36052802
Why be reborn in the usa? Doctor kiki would probably mutilate you at birth thanks to are society being poisoned with Jewish lies.
>>
>>36052706
If you go too far into it, you could say that the you from 10 minutes ago isn't the same as the you from right now. However, I think it has to do with your brain remaining the same. You can lose all your memory but the rest of your brain is still there, and influences how you will act. You are your brain. Of course don't take my word for it though, if anyone had a completely 100% correct in all cases concept of "you", they'd probably have some sort of prize already.

Though, if you die and are born again somewhere else, even if you think that you'd still be "you", you'd still act different, think different, have a different life situation, different genetics, different people would be in your life, etc. You could be very successful, or maybe still fucked up, or just an unremarkable normal person. Just because you were unsuccessful in your previous life doesn't mean you can't be successful in your next one, it'd be completely a completely different situation.
>>
>>36052884
The size of the country, the passport, the access to technology and the QoL of people from the upper crust. All the obvious things. I'm not so controlled by memes that I care about foreskins.
>>
>>36052942
>If you go too far into it, you could say that the you from 10 minutes ago isn't the same as the you from right now.
Or if the past 10 minutes actually happened, and whether or not anything I remember about them is real. But disregarding that, it might be entirely reasonable to say your past self isn't your currently conscious self, but even if that is true dwelling on it wouldn't do any good. I usually try to avoid thinking about these things if I can, it doesn't make sleeping particularly easy.

>Just because you were unsuccessful in your previous life doesn't mean you can't be successful in your next one
Maybe, but it's difficult to rationalize any sort of continuity to justify calling that new person me.
I could be incredibly happy and successful if I was that (insert name) famous celebrity, but then I don't see how that person is me.

But I don't think this idea is something that can be rationally assessed with any degree of accuracy.
>>
>>36052755
I know the first feel m8. I wish to be a qt jap girl, the kind of girl that is pretty, popular and doesn't have to worry about anything. I could just have fun with my friends and live a fulfilling life. In this life I'm just ugly as fuck and no one wants to get to know me better. All of my school and early adulthood years are already wasted or going to waste.
>>
I'd prefer to not reincarnate as anything and be left alone forever in the void. It sounds much more peaceful and calm and just plain comforting.
>>
>>36051370
A bear desu. Pretty robotic comfy lifestyle. That or a forest boar.
>>
>>36053171
As you said, people can change without even having to die for it. I've seen loser future-robot kids from middle school become chads by the time college hit.

If you die, it'd be sorta the same as removing all of that which is familiar to you, removing your memories, and then introducing you into a completely different environment with completely new people in a completely different body with a brain that's wired a different way. If somehow all of that could happen without you dying, you'd pretty much be someone new, and it'd be hard to even predict where would your life go from there. Environment and biology play a huge role in who you are and how you act.
>>
File: ornate_horned_frog_lg.jpg (49KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
ornate_horned_frog_lg.jpg
49KB, 500x326px
>>36051370
a snake or one of the south american horned frogs

just sit there all day and just fucking destroy some poor fucking animal when you're hungry
>>
>>36053398
Sure until a bigger predator comes and you get eaten alive. Either apex predator or pet sounds like the way to go for animals.
>>
All of you guys saying you want to come back as animals are fucking stupid. Being an animal sucks. They are hungry all the time and everyday is a fight for survival. The entire existence of life on this planet is defined by sensory indulgence, dissatisfaction, and suffering, and we humans are no different. We've managed to make our lives very comfortable because of our intelligence, but we still suffer because of our lack of ability to to escape the influence of our senses upon our consciousness. Your consciousness is damaged and is imperfect merely by occupying a vehicle of flesh. This is what the Buddha was trying to escape from.
>>
>>36051370

Nothing.
I'd hope to reach nirvana.
Non existence.
peace.

If not that, then a puppy with a loving family with an incredibly hot and curious 18 year old daughter in canada.
>>
>>36053444
but thats a low chance, both animals i mentioned are mean as fuck (except for a handful of snake species)
not the same species but close enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuO_IiJOSGM

>>36053484
yeah, but most animals cannot comprehend that, they aren't intelligent enough to realize their life has no meaning and suffer
>>
>>36051370
I want to live my exact life again and see if I can make it better somehow, knowing the plot of the first 22 years so to speak.
>>
>>36053484
My cat is fatter and happier then me. She also gets to go out and kill shit when she is bored. She also does battle with other cats for territory. If anything she will not reincarnate but do battle in the halls of Valhalla.

All my cat does is eat, sleep, and kill. Her ancestors smile upon her.
>>
>>36051370
I would like to be reincarnated as someone who has two loving parents
>>
>>36053484
My dog is happier than I'll ever be every time someone who he likes comes back home. He also is well fed, sleeps a lot and is constantly petted. No thinking about how hopeless and futile things are because he's a dog. Being a pet for a caring family seems leagues better than being human desu.
>>
A green shark those things live for 100s of years
>>
>>36053873
You could become one of these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii
>>
A better version of myself
I did a lot of things right and only a few things wrong
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.