[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling emotions? I'm so sensitive I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1478310741764.jpg (41KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1478310741764.jpg
41KB, 544x626px
How do I stop feeling emotions? I'm so sensitive I just wanna stop feeling shit. I just wanna stop caring.
>>
>>36051357
Guided Meditation for Detachment

I will take some years to learn, but with regular practice you will be able to detach from emotion.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 183x276px
>>36051357
Feeling nothing is far worse than feeling like shut, believe me. You'll lose all motivation, sense of self, hope, and the desire to get better...
>>
>>36051573
How would you know it's worse if you can't feel disappointment?
>>
>>36051878
Look man, it's not something easy to understand unless you've been there quite a bit. Take my word for it. If you feel nothing what's to stop you from killing yourself or those around you? If that's what you truly want go ahead. It's the deepest hole you can dig yourself into.
>>
File: NiJ2RQS.gif (2MB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
NiJ2RQS.gif
2MB, 540x432px
>>36051357
I have learned to control my emotions to the extent I don't feel sad, I can make myself happy, and anger is only present when I want it too be

I started this endeavor by practicing controlling my comfort. I went outside in the cold, told myself no real harm could come from this, and I practiced ignoring discomfort from the temperature. After a while I could stay out in sub zero (c) temperatures without shivering.

Then I worked on other discomforts, like noise or annoying things. Even awkward positions. I found that if I focus enough I could sleep anywhere in any situation perfectly content. This was amazing, as I didn't think I would get this far.

Then came the hard part - emotions. I did the same thing, but too an extent. It was very hard controlling everything at once so I decided to work with anger first, as that is the easiest. I started playing online games, and whenever someone flamed me, I would first reason my way out of it.

"I guess there is some truth too that," or "He's just angry because he didn't know what I was going to do," and such. After a while I stopped having to even reason, and it just did not affect me in a negative way.

Then I tried the same thing with sadness/happiness, I tried controlling these emotions. Though I will admit, I am not perfect yet, as my dog recently passed due to ignorance on my wonderful family's part, and from time to time I remember him. But that being said, I do not blame anyone for his death, and it was just an unfortunate situation, and I am not anywhere near depressed.

I have come to terms with death as a whole and have deduced that living and dying are essentially the same thing, our perception is illusion, life is nothing more than a complicated sensory input system. I feel no difference in the way I live even though I completely understand that.

Now that I have completed this journey, I am planning my suicide, right after I stop procrastinating and buy a gun.
>>
File: tumblr_okpwd1JjaR1syde1no1_1280.png (987KB, 736x1173px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okpwd1JjaR1syde1no1_1280.png
987KB, 736x1173px
>>36051357
>>36053156

Sometimes I wish I was part of an armed robbery so that I could stop the assailant and then kill myself with his gun, in the end though, it doesn't matter how I die since nothing of the universe would ultimately change.
>>
File: 1488161013766.png (255KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488161013766.png
255KB, 480x527px
>>36051357
Go on /pol/ for a few months.
Immerse yourself in the most soul-destroying shit.
Afterward, you'll be dead inside.
You'll also hate those rat bastard Jews.
>>
>>36051357
Bumping bc interested plzzzzz.
>>
>>36053305
Hmm... killing 2 birds with one stone?
Niceee!!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.