[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Neet anon, as your parents we are no longer at an age we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>Neet anon, as your parents we are no longer at an age we're we can(or should) take care of you
>For your own good we've checked you into a mental hospital as you are a harm to your own self
>They will be here to collect you this afternoon
>>
>>36051202
>checked you into a mental hospital
they can do that?
>>
>>36051594

Not sure of the exact laws, but if they have reason to suspect that you're a danger to yourself or others you can be taken to the looney bin against your will.
>>
>>36051202
They won't because I'm 2loyal and grewwl up fast
>>
File: 1459809012001.jpg (28KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
1459809012001.jpg
28KB, 300x321px
>>36051670
My parents tried to do this but I was allowed to go home after the interview.
>>
File: 1491073535575.png (124KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491073535575.png
124KB, 785x757px
>>36051202

Not today gramps.

> I pull out his colostomy bag and wrap it around his neck, strangling him with it and sending liquid shit splashing around the room
> She screams and makes a run for the door
> Quickly throw her weeks supply of pills on the floor
> She slips on them and snaps her neck and spine and rolls down the door steps and out onto the road
> A garbage truck conveniently runs her over ending her meek, fearful life
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.