[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got drunk with a female friend of mine who thinks I took advantage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: s2IMG_5400.jpg (262KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
s2IMG_5400.jpg
262KB, 1200x1800px
I got drunk with a female friend of mine who thinks I took advantage of her, and will not speak with me unless I admit what I did was wrong.

The thing is, all I did was walk her home. We were both drunk, but she initiated everything, and I pushed her away multiple times because she was that fucking drunk. We did not have sex, but I was left with a hickey. I did not touch her anywhere.

I've had other girls in the past tell me flat out that they would tell people I have raped them, even if I haven't even touched them. Is this something women do when men reject them?

I'd like to speak to this girl and explain what happened, but she's very stubborn and will not give me the time of day. What can I do? We were friends for over 10 years, and have drank plenty of times before without anything happening, however the last few times before this event, she had been getting touchy with me.
>>
You made a post in the one of thise "last time a girl texted you threads " right?
>>
why not ask >>>/adv/
>>
>>36051025
>I didn't touch you and you know it.
>Prove it.
>Fuck off, out of my life roastie.

That's all you need to say. I am sorry you're in this situation. Kinda your fault for hanging out with mentally ill roasties tho.
>>
>>36051025
>things that never happened: the post
that image is fuckin garbo too
>>
>>36051025
Way back when i was 15 or so similar thing happened to me.

The "friend" in question sat on my lap and we made out while i had my hands under her jeans and was groping her ass.

She wasnt a total cunt about it though, she just (very obviously) let me know that it was one time mistake cause she was drunk and saw me just as a friend. Stopped talking to her back then cause i dont need nobodys sympathy or something.

She also let me dry hump her from behind while she was bending over one night.

I mean, i got a dick and you have a hole. If you dont want to do anything about it dont fuck around unless you are ugly.

Bitches aint nothing but hoes and tricks. Fuck her OP, you are better off without her patronizing ass.

She is obviously attracted to you on primal level but her ego/persona wont let her admit that so she comes up with bullshit like this. Cut all contact.
>>
>>36051025

you live in the age of smartphones

lrn2record

might save your ass legally
>>
>>36051025
>Is this something women do when men reject them?
On the flip side she was rather desperate to blackmail you. Rape card is getting so common that police slowly wises up.

It's a woman. She is getting mad at you because she made a mistake. No solution other than just to ignore and do not reward childish behavior.
You can't do anything proactive to help here. Can't fix bad upbringing without being the "bad guy".
>>
You want to really make her pissed, but still remain friends? Completely just ignore her, depending how much of an attention seeker she is it will take a few days/weeks/months to work but it will certainly work. She's obviously just looking for a reaction, that is, if what you said was true. Eventually she'll come back to you and probably pretend like the whole thing blew over.
>>
>>36051025
Maybe she wanted you to do something and resents you for not fugging her?

Either way, may as well go and take advantage of her now. Don't make a liar out of her
>>
File: 1486864117435.jpg (840KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486864117435.jpg
840KB, 960x1280px
>>36051392
Not even a lawyer but dont do this.
>>
>all I did was walk her home
Maybe you weren't gentle enough.
>>
File: 1489715426503-r9k.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489715426503-r9k.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
STOP GETTING DRUNK ALONE WITH FEMALES YOU FUCKING RETARD

YOU SHOULD'VE REALIZED AFTER THE FIRST FUCKING TIME THAT ONE THREATENED YOU WITH RAPE ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU SHOULD STOP.

BUT NOOOOO.

YOU DUMB
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>36051025

>spending time alone with a female when you know both of you are going to get fucked up
>this has never blown up in any guy's face before

You're retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.