[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine living in a world where random women compliment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Supaa Mann dat ho.png (113KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Supaa Mann dat ho.png
113KB, 480x800px
Can you imagine living in a world where random women compliment you on the street every day and you fucking complain about it?
>>
>>36050781
Nah, dude

oregano sauce
>>
Lol sexual harassment isn't complimenting you autist.
>>
>>36050781

actually never thought about it quite like that before

stop making me hate women more than I already do
>>
>walking home
>sun starting to set
>a bunch of black guys sitting on the street corner to the entrance of my street
>start following me and calling for me to come back
>scared to look over my shoulders to encourage them but also scared of getting jumped
>walk faster
>they yell at me for being a stupid bitch who can't take a compliment
its fucking spooky sometimes m8
>>
File: 1491020486935.png (896KB, 613x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491020486935.png
896KB, 613x1024px
>>36050781
It's catcalling when it's a guy they don't find attractive.

It's flirting when they are attracted to them.

Women are as repulsed/scared by unattractive men catcalling them as you would be if everywhere you went creepy/big scary guys complimented you everyday.

Imagine a greasy nigger saying "dam Whyte boi youse bootyfull" every day, you'd hate it? Wouldn't you?

Female and male dating is not equal.

Stop arguing with women about this and you might get laid one day.
>>
File: Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg (115KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg
115KB, 680x660px
Man, it's hilarious to even think about that girl's complaint.

She's complaining about random men calling her attractive in an aggressive manner.

Where as at least half of all men have never, ever had a female call them attractive in their entire lives.
>>
>>36050835

YASSSSSSS SAY IT AGAIN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK
>>
>>36050835
>Found the white knight / RP femanon.
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>36050899
An obese gay man complimented my appearance once when I was walking home. Did i get angry and call him a creep? Did I shame him on the internet and cry for sympathy? No, I said thank you and felt really happy for the rest of the day. I still remember it fondly. You know why? Because it feels nice and uplifting to get compliments--doesn't matter who they're from or whether you want to fuck them. Women complaining about getting compliments is just a form of humblebragging that simultaneously allows them to play the righteous victim and rally their frothing beta orbiters to arms behind them.
>Stop arguing with women about this and you might get laid one day.
Hey, you're right, I'll just let women walk all over me and whine about their nonexistent problems in the hopes of one day inserting my penis into their vagina. After all, that's the ultimate goal in life and nothing else matters.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.