[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so last week i got drunk and decided to go out big fucking mistake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (35KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
35KB, 628x504px
so last week i got drunk and decided to go out

big fucking mistake

i was literally autistic screeching... like shouting memes and asking people dumb questions

i'm so fucking embarrassed i haven't left the house since

i've seen people drink and nobody does shit like this what's wrong with me
>>
>>36050205
as a raging alcoholic i declare you noob
>>
>>36050237
I declare him too autistic to continue living.
>>
>>36050237

i am on and off, i'll usually buy a big bottle of vodka and finish it in half a day, act like a fucking weirdo, pass out, and get another.

repeat for a week or two, then stop with the help of some diazapam or something. i usually stay home though.
>>
It's not bad anon.

If it makes you feel better, on Friday I got drunk and began hugging my ex and begging him to talk to me, and on Saturday vomited in my friend's shower and toilet. He had to carry me home and I threw up in my own shower. On Sunday I got drunk again and ate other people's food and drew dicks on their furniture.

I'm still going to drink on the weekend
>>
>>36050205
>Be me, go in europe for a student university exchange program.
>Hangover/pub crawl night has come.
>Nervous af, time to smell a dazed pussy for first time.
>But also must drink a galon of alcohol for first time in my life (virgins don't drink) because pub crawl rules
>drank so much that couldn't remember what happened last night.
>Tfw I am str8 af and hate homos and want them gased.
>A fucking homo seduced me with french kisses while i was drunk
>Ten days when i was about to departure I asked my friend what happened that night, when he told me about the kisses I felt so embarassed and searched for a rope to hang myself while any non-r9k whould have strangled that faggot yo death.
>>
>>36050868

repressed homosexuality

oregano
>>
>>36050205
you just sperged out because you maybe haven't been around people in awhile. were you by yourself or with friends ?
>>
>>36050910

yeah i was alone. i literally have never seen somebody act as retarded as i do when i drink. not even teenagers.
>>
>>36050905

Man I hate gays and any homo stuff, I think he took advantage of my situation because I remember I was flirting with girl and prolly kissed her but then I lost my fucking memory because I drank about 20 euro spirits.
>>
It's not that bad
I got so socially weirded out that I went in the back garden and started spazzing out to Death Grips
Like full on leaping around, slapping the ground shit
And someone filmed it
>>
normally I'm weird and autistic, its only when I drink that I can actually socialize or so I've been told.........
>>
>>36050868
I kissed a faggot when I was younger to test my masculinity and didn't felt a thing, he got very mad because he wanted to kinda date me and I told him "dude if I was gay I would have a hard on right now". A kiss doesnt meant you are gay don't worry. Just dont do it again
>>
>>36050205
Just say you were drunk, people think that automatically is a free pass card. Same with getting high for the first few times.
>>
>>36050237
now theres a word i havent heard in a long time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.