[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>job that requires no social interaction (can't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 512x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 512x734px
>job that requires no social interaction (can't even order pizzas without shaking) and no manual labor (bad back) in Phoenix, Arizona
I asked this question in another thread and got pic related as a response.
So I looked on craigslist:
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/jjj?query=data+entry
to see if there were any data entry jobs that met this description. Some obviously didn't, some seem kind of vague. These are the ones I'm worried about. Id hate to bus all the way down to one of the vague listings and apply only to find out that, despite not saying anything about it in the ad, yes, you do have to talk to people.
Does anyone have a good feel for this thing?
Can you tell me which ones are the kind I'm looking for?
>>
>(can't even order pizzas without shaking)
Well you'll need to get over that issue sooner or later. Just force yourself to do it, don't be a pussy.
I mean look where your lack of challenging yourself got you. You have to scramble for very niche jobs that pay shit because you're too big a pussy to look someone in the eye and make small talk.
You have no one but yourself to blame for your problems
>inb4 enabling losers sperg out at me
>>
>>36050174
i will do anything for a job. i just want to support myself.
>look you in eyes
>make small talk
>dress nicely
>be on time
>do my work like nobody's business
had an interview yesterday and did my best. lady interviewing me didn't seem too happy about any of it. made small talk and little joke here and there. she just forced the worst fake laugh ever. how can you give a decent interview if the person interviewing you so obviously doesn't give a fuck?

also, that picture. there's no way anyone is paying 14 bucks for easy data entry.

>>36050255
kind of good advice. if ordering pizza is tough for you, then you really need to work on it. do a push-up (or 5 or 10) to combat some of your nerves. baby steps. start out with little shit, but expect setbacks. it all really sucks man.
>>
>tfw 140 wpm on a good day
Can I get a data entry job with my typing speed alone? no experience or social skills or anything.
>>
>>36050255
>>36050453
I have tried many times getting over it, forcing myself to do it, forcing myself to talk to people and sound like a retard and suffering the embarrassment just to get over it. And no matter how many times I do it, I always sound retarded. It's clearly not something I can get past, which is why I need a job that doesn't require social interaction.
Yeah interview lady sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>36050650
That sounds a lot like me. You sure you're not also a little autistic, not just anxious? I was in cognitive behavioral therapy doing everything the psych recommended and it never got any better. Eventually he started to suspect it was because of autism. Autists can't reform the way normal people can. "Just do it" doesn't actually do anything for us
>>
>>36050762
I may very well be autistic or have some neurological disorder, but I've never been diagnosed, and I'm not gonna get that on my record to hold me back even more. No point anyway because NEET bucks are super hard to get on where I live.
>>
>>36050650
>>36050762
if you guys can't seem to get better then i'm sorry. i've made progress in some areas. mainly socially among peers (anyone above me like bosses and professors it gets bad again). it took years of painful work to achieve. i can even have friendly chats with girls. no chance of gf, i'm auto friendzoned every time but i don't care anymore. i just want employment to support myself.

going back to the main topic. there's got to be jobs for guys like you. i imagine that being a janitor doesn't require lots of social stuff. if you janitor or do maintenance for a government building or school you get to have benefits. i would jump at that opportunity. but all gov jobs seem to want applicants with no gaps in employment.

jobs for you guys exist. there's probably a job for me out there too. but hiring people will always just pick whoever they like best, not us. there's just not enough jobs, i think.

why the fuck is there not a government building (USA) i can go to where they would set me up with a job? don't people need shit done? i'll do whatever they want as long as i can get paid a living wage.
>>
>>36051344
>janitor
I have a herniated disc and arthritis of the back, as well as a super weak core. I cannot be a janitor or anything that requires lifting anything over 15 pounds.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.