[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you're a fat guy but you don't look fat when you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg (54KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg
54KB, 885x516px
Say you're a fat guy but you don't look fat when you're wearing clothes. And you start dating a girl. And the time comes when you've got to take off your clothes and let her see your disgusting, flabby, stretch-marked body. How would you get past your own insecurities about this? Assuming that everything with the girl had been going get up to that one point.
>>
>fat fucks literally believe we cant tell they are fat
i knew you guys were retarded but cmon...
>>
>>36050051
Make a lot of self deprecating jokes about being fat to build the idea in her head
>>
Once you get to the point where you're seeing each other naked, she's probably going to be pretty accepting of how your body looks. Nobody's perfect when they're naked. You should be fine, Anon.
>>
>>36050051
>Say you're a fat guy but you don't look fat when you're wearing clothes
what
>>
>>36050051
According to my normie acquaintances who are all as fat as me or worse, women apparently don't mind at that point because they just want to fug and/or have their own insecurities about their bodies.
Basically, the redpillers were right and all women care about is getting a good dicking
>>
>>36050051
I assume have sexual relations with the lights off? That's what I would do.
>>
File: 1488479499421.png (163KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1488479499421.png
163KB, 300x283px
Simple really, i just don't get a girlfriend. I pushed away AT LEAST two girls because I'm insecure about my mantits, and boy I should be
>>
>>36050051
Not to worry anon, I'm sure you look fat with clothes on too
>>
>>36050051
It's unlikely that you'll get that far with a girl if you hate your body that much. So, you have to remove your insecurities first, by improving your body or accepting it. Only then can you look for someone else to accept it. And then, dim lighting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.