[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it their fault? Or is it mine. Seriously. Do you think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: moon frog.jpg (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
moon frog.jpg
5KB, 222x227px
Is it their fault? Or is it mine. Seriously. Do you think it's their fault, or yours.

If you don't know who "they" are, then you don't belong here.
>>
They started it. They started it and it matters.
>>
>>36048285
I tried to be nice. They rejected me.
>>
>>36048262
parents are always at fault, but can you really blame them?
if raising a child properly was easy, everyone would be doing it
>>
File: gh.jpg (17KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
17KB, 200x240px
>>36048262
It's a combination of both..if you weren't so fucked in the head you would not be in position to get fucked by delusional and paranoid idiots. But , the experience should teach you allot about other people and yourself as well , which is really nice because had you not had the experience you would still be as ignorant as the majority.
>>
Things people do to you are their fault. The way you respond is your fault. Just keep moving forward, anon.
>>
>>36048262
Mostly our own fault
I won't deny that environmental factors fucked me up, but its me, I am capable of bettering my life but I choose not to because of fear.
>>
>>36048417
What if you never leaned how to be capable? What if you've never done anything right?
>>
>>36048441
It's never too late to change, anon. It will take time of course and lots of failure, but anyone can do it
>>
>>36048362
This. both sides feed each other like a snowball rolling down a slope
>>
>>36048262
I didnt ask to exist.
Though if I knew then what I know now, I wouldve let the other sperm win.

But I cant.
Their fault.
>>
It's mostly your fault, people generally are willing to over look massive amounts of short comings both socially and physically.

If you just can't get over with even a small minority of people then there is something inherently wrong with you.
>>
>>36048262

It's your genetics' fault. So, let's say the problem is nature.
>>
Initially it was their fault, but I contributed my fair share to messing my life up. I don't sit around and blame everything on them, but it cannot be denied that they played a large hand in this
>>
Too much in life is outside your control to blame yourself solely responsible for fucking up.

It's a mix of both.
>>
>>36048262
It's normies. It has always been their fault. I hate them. Do I still belong here?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.