[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone finally grow out of the internet? i'm so fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: shareblue_img22.jpg (17KB, 837x734px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue_img22.jpg
17KB, 837x734px
anyone finally grow out of the internet?

i'm so fucking bored. this website is shit now and probably always was, fun trivia facts are just annoying now, there's nothing left to see on youtube.

the internet is just stupid boring shit but the only replacement is literally nothing. there's no books to read, television is shit, exercise isn't something you can do all day every day.

how does someone even entertain themselves when the internet itself gets to be dull?
>>
Go outside. Masturbate. Not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>36047241
I feel exactly this way. It's all utterly boring. I used to even genuinely enjoy watching people play video games on YouTube, and now absolutely nothing on the internet stimulates me. The whole thing is fucking asinine. So is this board. Every thread is shit
>>
File: 1484103562692.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484103562692.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
where else am I supposed to go beside the internet?
>>
I miss when I was young and the internet seemed like a vast wonderland of interesting shit. I miss google searching for roms and finding them on shady sites where you had to place votes before downloading them and then you had to delete them after 24 hours or you'd die
>>
File: kms.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36047241
yeh. its either kill myself or go full normie now. i will just sleep all day until i reach a decision i guess
>>
File: internet is a wild ride.jpg (826KB, 1663x2122px) Image search: [Google]
internet is a wild ride.jpg
826KB, 1663x2122px
>>36047241
That's pretty much impossible for me, I'm old and grew up without the internet and so everyday is a brand new day of limitless discovery and entertainment on the world wide web information superhighway internetwork

I still kind of get where you're coming from though. There were days where I was just refreshing youtube's suggestion page and rewatching old videos I had seen time and time again before and I thought "hhmm this isn't as fun as it should be" so I did something else

Do something productive and active, everything but exercise that you mentioned are just passive activities where you just sit and absorb.

Get into a hobby that you're a part of, something that gets your hands and mind going. Learn to play an instrument, or make music on a computer, build scale models of anime mechas or WWII ships or whatever you might be into, practice calligraphy, write short stories or songs or poems, solve a Rubik's cube, paint sceneries, make collages out of pictures and words you cut out of old books and magazines, take photographs outside, etc.

People did all that and so much more before the internet was a thing in everyone's homes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.