[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day 2 of tinder. 7 matches. The only one i found attractive,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170405-101951.png (281KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-101951.png
281KB, 1440x2560px
Day 2 of tinder. 7 matches. The only one i found attractive, so i took a page from sushi brah's book and it seemed to work. But after i said let me get your number and we'll talk tomorrow, no more replies.

JUST
>>
I need to get more matches. I hate having only one i want to meet only for it to not go anywhere.

I got a month of tinder plus, thinking about hitting the 'skip the line button' to see if i get some matches but will they see that i'm boosted?
>>
>>36043336
is this a meme or why do they respond to this shit?

also whats with all the gimme 5 bucks and see what happens shit
>>
>>36043742

I don't know, but i'm fucked now unless i get more matches
>>
Redhead probably went to sleep and my message got buried beneath all the white knight faggots. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36043336
anon i just want you to know that your last thread inspired me to download tinder myself, and i'm currently in the process of creating my profile, i need one more good photo and then i'm set

by creating that thread and causing me to download tinder, if i was to find a relationship on there, you might have changed the entire course of my life
>>
>>36044038

Good luck anon. Don't hold out for a gf though, just try to bone them at first.

Should i message my match again tonight if no word, just in case she got busy and forgot about me?
>>
How the fuck do you manage tinder?

i've been using it for about 3 weeks, got about 60 matches in total, chatted with 27, been on dates with around 10.

But i mean- how the fuck am i supposed to chat or meat 60 women?

Would messaging someone you matched with 2 weeks ago be weird?
>>
>>36044375

You pick which ones you want to talk to. But you already knew that, so get off my board normie faggot
>>
File: speech check failed.jpg (114KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
speech check failed.jpg
114KB, 500x363px
>tfw pretty good looking dude, but probably pretty boring also to the average female
>want to get on tinder and coast on my looks into some pussy before they figure out I have typical nerdy niche interests and nothing in common with them
>have no pictures of myself
>really dont want to get facebook again

wat do robbots?
>>
>>36044375

>10 dates in 3 weeks

How even?
>>
>>36043336
what are these stupid fucking threads all the time gtfo youre no robot
>>
I you get matches on Tinder you really shouldn't be here. You can do better in some subreddit for social retards.

If you actually get dates on Tinder you really shouldn't be here at all. Just go on dates instead of being here. WTF is wrong with you?

If you have game, why are you here instead of trying to get as many women as possible? Stop wasting time and go slay some pussy.
>>
>>36044433
take a picture of yourself

you fucking idiot
>>
Get the fuck out of here normie scums this thread is over now
>>
>>36044504

>1 cute match who stopped replying

As opposed to

>10 dates in 3 weeks

And I'M the normie? You fuck off, i'm the underdog robot.
>>
>>36044487

>nobody wants to swipe right on a profile of a dude with nothing but selfie pictures of him in his bedroom
>still need to link a facebook account

you fuck
>>
Does anyone know, whether or not the girls can see if you used the damn boost?
>>
My girlfriend now and I met on meetme (tinder facebook)
the exact line I used was
Howdy, I'm an asshole, pleased to meet you
All you have have to do is be yourself~
but seriously just compliment them and make sarcastic comments, it's not fucking hard.
>>
>>36044670
no they can't, because if they could no one would use it and therefore they wouldn't make any money
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
is the sushi line actually some kind of incantation from an old sorcerer's grimoire? why does it work for everyone who tries it?
>>
>>36044768
Sushi is still a meme food with women
>>
I hope you know she's using your beta ass to buy her sushi. She's not gonna touch your dick bro.
>>
>>36044768
it works because it's not a well known line, normies won't have heard it before, even though they might have gotten 1000 matches
>>
>>36044768

It didn't, i didn't get the number
>>
>>36044575
Yeah I'm in the same situation. I know I could score some matches on tinder but I have no good pics of myself because I barely go out anywhere.
>>
>>36044375
>using tinder for a full week now
>swipe right on probably 90% of the girls
>0 fucking matches
;-; i hate you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-123252.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-123252.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Op here, just matched with this roastie whore. I just wish the qt redhead would message back ;-;
>>
>>36044375
>chat or meat 60 women?

I see what you did there.
>>
>>36045554
At least attempt to fuck her...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-125440.png (996KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-125440.png
996KB, 1440x2560px
>>36045648

She's a gross whore. But this qt messaged me, and she seems nice. Over an hour away though :/
>>
>>36045554
Why do women lie so much about their age. For fucks sake everything about women is a lie.
>>
>>36046105

Checked out her fb and she's in a relationship with Chad too, so she's probably sitting there with him pranking me, because she asked "fuck or suck?"
>>
>>36046137
Good chance chad doesn't know. Screen cap your conversation and send it to chad :^) I did that after a roastie stopped responding and got a thanks.
>>
>>36045986
looks like a trap and has normie hobbies
>>
>>36046596

Probably.

Up to 22 matches but none of them are good except the qt redhead still
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-134959.png (762KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-134959.png
762KB, 1440x2560px
She looks like my favorite weather lady. Pls don't be a bot
>>
>>36047046

Unmatched, probably a bot.
>>
>>36044768

can someone copypasta the lines
>>
>>36044694

>howdy

FUCK OFF LE RANDOM XD NORMIE
>>
Just saw and left swiped my oneitis from last year, whom i still haven't really gotten over.

Man, tinder is brutal. Tell me it gets better
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-161340.png (187KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-161340.png
187KB, 1440x2560px
Oh here we go. Finally. Pls no bully, her bio said to hit her with my cheesiest line.
>>
>>36044575
>nobody wants to swipe right on a profile of a dude with nothing but selfie pictures of him in his bedroom

Not anon but, weirdly my "top" photo is a selfie in my bedroom. Other photos of me on Tinder include, me drinking beer in the woods camping, me walking across the beach, me snowboarding, me and my dog, and a retro looking photo of me just at home. I have no idea how the selfie of me in my room made it to my "top" photo nor do I even know what that truly means.
>>
Why the fuck do you guys always change my line, I give you all the steps needed to get the girls snap chat and you still manage to fuck it up , what a waste of potential you all are , EVERY DAMN TIME YOU CHANGE THE LINE. DONT CHANGE IT, use it!!!!
>>
Ive been coming here for over a year now and sharing everything with you guys and you still manage to not understand what I'm telling you guys
>>
>>36050845

What have you been telling us? I'm listening. Also just got a date with the last pic in this thread so woohoo go me. She's cute!

Still want to banter with the redhead though. Fuck, she looks like a little freak.
>>
>>36043336
The sushi guy is more autistic than you. Do not emulate him. He's a virgin still lol.
>>
>>36049795
Without the heart emoji it would have been better I think
>>
>>36046105

A long time ago you had to be 18+ and be in college to use Facebook. After a little while they lowered it to 13 and expanded it from just college students. When Facebook says someone is older than they really are it's because they lied about their age when they signed up for Facebook, probably to try to suck college frat boy dick.
>>
>>36051042

Nevermind on her. Said she was down to have drinks, i said hit me up and we'll figure something out, gave number, nothing for awhile. Throw a little bait follow up and immediate reply, but didnt text me.

The emoji doesn't make a difference. Fuck tinder
>>
>>36051892

Actually, now we have the date set up. I still don't have her number, but she said she'll meet up with me friday at a certain place at a certain time. Damn tinder girls
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.