[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IT'S ANOTHER 'HELLO, IM PREGNANT, CAN I HAVE YOUR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>IT'S ANOTHER 'HELLO, IM PREGNANT, CAN I HAVE YOUR SEAT'
NO, YOU CANT, IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU FUCK WITH A CHAD AND I DONT CARE IF CHAD DOESNT WANNA BUY A CAR FOR YOU
>>
>>36042106
I'm too much of a wimp to not let somebody else have my seat, but fucking this.
Pregnant whore shouldn't have got knocked up by an asshole without a car.
>>
>>36042106
That's when you go for the cunt punt.
>>
>>36042106
I just show them my disabled ID
>>
>>36042120
So she was knocked up by a robot I suppose? It explains the lack of a drivers license, let alone a car.
>>
>>36042106
>using public transit
holy mother of fuck people actually do this??
>>
>>36042142
Probably. Or any typical skid. I assume manchild right off the bat because there's only a few reasons not to have a car.
>DUI
>afraid to drive
>never had to drive because mommy does it

I know this family of four who lost their van because the dad kept getting DUIs in it. So now the mom has nothing to drive and the kids can't get to any of their extracurricular activities. Peak selfish.
>>
Okayy.. Geez, im just saying it might be yours but lets go with option number 2B, you better come hold my hand because you didnt bring the fucking condom in the first place so bring yourself together before i will call your dad
>>
>>36042158
If you live in the city it's sometimes easier to take the bus because you won't have to pay for parking. However if you're pregnant and taking public transit, I assume you want your fetus to die of meningitis.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>36042106
>He doesn't punch her in the stomach so he can later impregnate her with his own seed

Loser manlet which is also fat detected.
>>
>>36042106
HELLO

IM PREGNANAT

WONT YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME
>>
My wife is pregnant (3rd trimester) and has to use transit to get to work (NJ->Manhattan). If she stands for long periods of time she will pass out because bloodflow is so fucked. When the buses are full, they switch to standing room only.
>>
>>36042222
what a fucking waste of quads
i hope you get sick
>>
>>36042222
...Wow, you're stupid.
You knocked up a bitch and then made her ride the bus/train to get to work.
Are you even supposed to be working in the 3rd trimester? Why do you hate your wife so much that you did this? You're physically harming her, you should never have nutted inside.
>>
>>36042106
>>36042120
You guys and your wild assumptions
>>
>sitting down in the first place
It's well worth standing to not get hassled by tards- you fat, fat bastard.
>>
>>36042259
I just hate pregnant women. I literally cannot make myself care about the circumstance to lead her to this point. She should have had an abortion or kept her legs closed.
>>
File: 1442862525444.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1442862525444.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>single mom older sister ask me to babysit her 2 kids
>tell her I'm not their dad and don't want to be responsible for them
who here /enemyofallwomankind/
>>
File: yoda.jpg (78KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
78KB, 570x321px
>>36042222
...So why is it my problem that she married your broke ass? The whole world's got problems.
>>
>>36042289
dude a woman carrying out what is literally her biological function on this earth should be a good thing, no?
>>
>>36042380
You shoulda said yes then molested them. That'd show her.
>>
>>36042427
No, she should make something of her life and not just mindlessly pop out kids and hope one of them does something with their lives because
>hint hint
they won't.

If you live your life only to carry out biological functions, you're no better than the other animals who live to eat and poop and make more animals.
>>
>>36042380
>rejecting your sister
End yourself.
>>
God damn it I'm happy I have my own car so I don't have to deal w/ that shit.
>>
>>36042380
missed your chance to pig out on those kids

shame on you, normalshit
>>
>>36042222
>the kinds of people who are so attached to Jew York that they live in an overpriced garbage city and commute an hour into a insanely overpriced garbage city
Miscarry
>>
File: 1490261057815.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1490261057815.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>be me
>on the train in peak hour
>standing because it's crowded as fuck
>some people leave when train stops at station
>try to sit in seat nearest to me because my back is fucking killing me
>fat whore jumps onto train and rushes to the seat

I fucking hate public transport.
>>
>>36042457
Like you're so great?
>>
>>36042612
I'm young. I have decades to do something great. If you have kids you're wasting 18-30 years of your life to raise mediocre drains on society.

My mom had a shit life until my sister and I loved out. she was suicidal. now she has the career she always should have had and she owns her own house. she deserves better than being a SAHM with 20-year PPD.
>>
>>36042667
*moved

orgehsauihsak fuck
>>
>>36042667
I dunno dude, some people dig the whole parenthood thing. Even young single mothers, shockingly enough. I think some people aren't really cut out for anything else.
>>
>>36042709
It's selfish to make new kids when there are millions of children without parents.
Also young single mothers are the worst.

Nobody who is really into having kids seems to be the best parent.
>>
>>36042682
Too late I already jacked off.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.