[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone not be racist in the age of the internet? Literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: 1491089218349.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491089218349.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
How can anyone not be racist in the age of the internet? Literally takes 2 seconds to google stats to show how stupid the "race doesn't matter" meme is
>>
Muh stats removed from historical and cultural context meme
>>
File: 234523452345.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
234523452345.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>36040956
Quite the opposite you silly billy.
>>
You just mad black people can act like white people if they get a better edumucayshun that you ever got.
>>
>>36040979
>das rite wyte boi im robbin stores cuz of racist history from 200 years ago muhfuga
>>
>>36040979
>not also being culturist
>>
>>36040979
>anon is a socially awkward loser
>it must mean he's genetically predetermined to be this way and there is nothing he can to change this
>>
>>36040982
>>36040979
Klan meeting is that way, my dudes.
>>
>>36041003
It doesn't count when it comes to whites.
>>
Have self-control and a sense of self-presentation?

I mean I like to call people faggots when I know there isn't anybody tracing my identity, but there are places where you don't need to act as a complete retard. Unless they're teenage meme cancer.
>>
Relative poverty, not absolute, is what turns people into crazy savages.
>>
>spend years surrounding yourself with an echo chamber
>learn to reject all other opinions as false
>wonder why most people disagree with you

Get out
>>
File: 1450525424303.png (30KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1450525424303.png
30KB, 634x566px
>>36040956
>no reason to hate other races because no bad personal experiences with any of them
>deep feelings of inadequacy prevent me from feeling like i'm above anybody else
>actually have more bad experiences with other whites
>still browse /pol/ every day
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>36041013
>posters he included in the reply are against racism
>he insinuates the posters are KKK members
???
>>
>>36041039
Black people commit majority of crime and make up a fraction of the population. There are millions more poor white people and yet black people still commit most of the crime.
>>
>>36041063
I wonder how the liberals will respond to this? They can't use the "poverty" excuse now. They will probably just say your information is false even thought it is true.
>>
>>36041084
Probably gonna use the cultural excuse. It's always the same shit.
>>
>>36041106
But that excuse uses the poverty excuse. It's the entire foundation for the culture excuse. They don't have a legitimate comeback.
>>
>Hey mom check out this jpg I found on 4chan proving how stupid niggers are xD
Ishyggdt, 2017, etc.
>>
>>36041063
Because of a structure of insititutional racism that goes back 400 years. Your parents were alive when legally blacks weren't humans. Do you think 40 years is going to erase that legacy?
>>
>>36040979
>stats removed from historical and cultural context

Yeah, because the stats fucking matter today.

Nigger broke into my house and stole my shit?
Believe it or not, I don't feel any better about it because some people were racist a century ago.

I don't give a shit about the historical context.
I don't give a fuck WHY they do it, all I need to know is that they do it, and it would be best to limit my exposure to them
>>
>>36041138
Most of the people committing the crimes now are 20 something year olds you moron.
>>
>TFW lived in a rich neighborhood
>Did not see a black person until 6th grade
>Did not know they existed until 5th, only ever seen asians and whites (due to not using the internet and bad writing skills)
>4th grade
>Get wii
>Want to make a mii
>Think it would be funny to first make the ugliest human I can
>Short, black, freckled, blonde because I thought brown looked like poop and rotten bananas
Are people born racist?
Also
>Got first job when I was 16
>Cashier
>Work until 10:30
>Around 9:30 crazies come in
>Had 3 experiences where blacks stole from the store
>Never saw a white theif in a white bread town
>>
>>36041052
>everyone around me tells me racism is wrong
>learn in school how terrible racism is
>all mean people I ever met in life were brown
Usually people who only live amongst whites are those who are shrieking anti racists
>>
>>36040956
Because even if stats show discrepancies between the races doesn't justify acting in a biased manor against a race. For example, blacks on average commit more crime than whites but only roughly 2 percent of the black population are criminals. How can you justify hating the other 98% based on the actions of 2%?
Furthermore, if you look at other statistics about other attributes, you find there are other things indicative of poor behavior such as parents present, parents criminal history, and poverty. Why not focus on these instead of just arbitrarily choosing race?
Tl;dr racism is intellectually lazy, you can just hate the attribute that you're assigning to a race and not the race itself.
>>
>>36041168
They never experinenced people from other races. Same with democrat voters.
>>
>>36041138
Are Natives predetermined to be criminals? In Canada they commit the majority of crimes here by far. Theres a history there though a very very ugly history that goes right up until the present. If we remove the context completly we can easily say x race commits the most crimes, therefore x = criminals.
>>
>>36041013
>my dudes.
back to redd it with you little queer
>>
I just don't care enough to be racist. It's too much effort. Plus most black people where I live are pretty normal, or surrounded by an equally white group of filth so I just usually hate poor people.

Then again I'm Canadian so natives are kind of an issue, but we really hardcore fucked them up like 100 years ago and I understand how they can still feel the affects. You'd think they'd be smarter to recover a bit by now but whatever.
>>
>>36040956
It literally takes 2 seconds to google stats to confirm anything a person wants to believe in.
>>
Wouldn't it be nice if there were no non-whites and we didn't have to constantly talk about racism?
>>
You can do a tiny bit of research and see that the races have significant differences in average hormone levels and incidence of possession of the warrior gene.

The belief that this would have no behavioral implications is just really weird.
>>
>>36040956
Takes about half an hour to see how each race is doing.

Normies representing the majority cant be arsed to do their research though, thats why they dont even know that it's the nigger and shitskin (jews count) to blame for most of crimes.

DEUS VULT
>>
>>36041293
Again environmental circumstances mean nothing.
>>
>>36041272
People would still find arbitrary excuses to categorize and hate eachother
>>
>>36040956
Because racism is dumb. You can't hold an individual of a particular race responsible for actions of people that weren't them.

Guess we should assume that you're an inbred peadophile since whites are more likely to be peadophiles right?
>>
>>36040979
muh racism and social disenfranchisement meme
>>
>>36041377
>Guess we should assume that you're an inbred peadophile since whites are more likely to be peadophiles right?

That's not true at all, you faggot.
>>
>>36041063
theres plenty of countries in europe where whites act like animals. generally countries where they have limited opportunities in life and they probably would have experienced some form of trauma when they were young which is the common thread in basically all anti-social behaviour.
also you have to acknowledge that white people get away with a lot of crime if you want to use muh facts. white people use / sell drugs either the same as or more than minorities and yet the majority of convictions for drug offences are minorities. white people have a privileged position in our justice system.
>>36041168
>>36041194
both of you just sound like you are anti-social and looking for someone else to blame for ur own shortcomings. ive lived in majority black areas, majority somali areas, majority pakistani / bangladeshi areas. i havent found it any worse than when i lived in any exclusively white area. at least theres better food around.
>>
I don't actively hate people for their skin color but it boggles my mind that people blindly buy into the "diversity is strength we are all one race" bullshit. The left infuriates me to no end but identity politics do actually matter just not in the way they think

How people choose to shoo away "hatefacts" on race because it makes them uncomfortable or doesn't fit their narrative is beyond me. IQ has such a massive importance on the future success of individuals that it cannot be overstated yet people refuse to accept IQ differences between ethnicities and claim it doesn't matter
>>
>>36040956
Because racists take kernels of truth and misinterpret them. It's true blacks committee more crime but even then It's only for a very brief period in their life. They pretty much stop by 25. It takes a supreme degenerate to go past that age
>>
Im not white but i dont care that whites will never exist soon, yall whites are pathetic
>>
Look at you getting buttflustered that other people aren't as dumb as you are to the point that you have to make a thread about it.

Jesus Christ. I met way more stupid white people in my life than I met stupid black people.
>>
>>36040956
Race ain't nothing but a social construct.
>>
>>36041489
This is the equivalent to roasties going
>I know I banged over 100 guys but that was before I was 25!
>I changed, it's in the past
>>
>>36041500
thats because all the blacks are in prison anon so you can't meet them
>>
File: 1481471478988.png (121KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481471478988.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>36041058
>he doesnt understand that every post is false flagging
bro do you even paranoia?
>>
>>36040956
Fire up the death squads anon
>>
>>36041519
Except niggers who go legit are legit forever. A roastie going monogamous ends quickly
>>
Does anyone really think that population groups are anatomically and physiologically distinct, yet cognitively identical? Humans have been experiencing selective pressures in radically different environments for tens of thousands of years. To imagine that we all just ended up the same after that strains belief.
>>
>>36041680
Race and ethniticity are social constructs, anon. Read up on the Kurds, if you don't believe me.
>>
>>36041710

I didn't mention race or ethnicity. Population genetics is not a social construct. And you didn't even answer the question.
>>
File: raven.png (15KB, 567x566px) Image search: [Google]
raven.png
15KB, 567x566px
>>36040979
>Muh stats removed from historical and cultural context meme

Raven's progressive matrices are culture-neutral

Chinks speaking Mandarin still school niggers from Africa, White Australians still school Aboriginal Australians (despite being born in the same country, speaking the same language, going to the same schools), etc.
>>
>>36041710
Skin color is a social construct

intelligence is a social construct

money, jobs, the financial system are social constructs

Am I wrong? I don't understand why people try to excuse racial differences by using this meme
>>
>>36040997

but that is (unironically) the truth, Anon

You can be racist all you want, just stop trying to justify it
>>
File: 1474057884102.gif (2MB, 350x253px) Image search: [Google]
1474057884102.gif
2MB, 350x253px
>>36040956
i wasn't racist until i moved to a town that is 40% black
>>
File: pepescabin.jpg (68KB, 480x585px) Image search: [Google]
pepescabin.jpg
68KB, 480x585px
>>36040956
I was taught to judge people by the content of their character and as a kid it made perfect sense, why be prejudiced against someone just for having black skin or pointy out ears? However they don't want that.

The vast majority of minorities are leftists who don't see the massive hypocrisy of discriminating against whites for not being "diverse" enough. They are full into the belief they are oppressed downtrodden victims while we are privileged oppressors and violating our rights is just a little boo boo we should accept. Their moral compass is out of whack.

Technically I don't believe any race is superior to another, however I can't really trust an irrational ideological fanatic who doesn't believe in hiring on merit and might get offended that I brought fried chicken to the company picnic or something and turn on me.
>>
File: 1481560321742.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481560321742.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>36042124
Funny how most libtards that want multiculturalism and diversity have never lived around minorities. I'm sure 90% of them would change their opinion if that were the case.

I used to live in an area with mostly blacks and shitskins, as a white guy. Shit was horrible, probably one of the worst experiences of my life.

I mean, even the few intelligent black and brown friends I made wanted to get the fuck out because they hated where they lived.
>>
I will never not hate niggers and spics
>>
>>36040956

statistics don't matter. well, they matter, but not in the way /pol/tards think they matter.
>>
File: 1489295921799.jpg (77KB, 797x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489295921799.jpg
77KB, 797x960px
>>36040956
Yeah, not true tho.

The stats actually have blacks with a lower SAT performance in all demographics, even when they`ve been raised by adopted white families.

In fact, rich nig-nogs have lower average IQs than poor whites.
>>
File: 1490357331182.jpg (2MB, 2000x4600px) Image search: [Google]
1490357331182.jpg
2MB, 2000x4600px
>>36040979
Yeah, fuck graphs and statistics

Let's import millions of niggers and let them breed freely so they can be burdens on society
>>
>>36041063
Okay so then how come rich black people and black people in other countries commit much less crime? If income has nothing to do with it, and only race, then it should be equal since it's apparently "in there blood", why?

Maybe because there's a black culture in America where black kids look up to rappers who promote crime, drugs, and gangs?
>>
>>36042579
>Funny how most libtards that want multiculturalism and diversity have never lived around minorities.
most people in general have never lived around a significant amount of minorities
there's a reason they're called minorities idiot, it's because there aren't that many of them
>>
>>36040956
>>>36041063
>Okay so then how come rich black people and black people in other countries commit much less crime?

I mean crime relative to the amount of crime committed by Black Americans
>>
>>36040979
>muh slavery
Well I'm gonna rob a store because of Arab slavery of white people. Seems reasonable, don't you think? You'll defend me, right?
>>
>be north indian pajeet
>hate south indian niggers with a burning passion
>generally avoid blacks, for good reason unless they are genuinely nice people

No one is equal. I'd slaughter a million south indians if I could, that's how retarded they are. Everyone fucking hates them, and they hate themselves. Only other group that comes close is biharis and abbos.
>>
>>36042860
I saw a related study but it was called out for not including when the child was adopted. Intelligence is greatly influenced by the early years of childhood, can u link the study?
>>
>>36042860

humans all evolved cognitive abilities, snow niggers needed it to compete with neander niggers and drive them to extinction, black niggers needed it to not die to a fucking lion. sand niggers needed it to learn how to stay alive in a place without water and low amounts of food (mesopotamia, egypt, indus (agriculture)).

yellow niggers needed it to survive each other.

the selective pressures were arguably greater on the sand and black niggers.

thats why sand niggers invented civilisation, while snow niggers were busy eating grass over in europe.
>>
>>36043443
>>36042860

thats why muh genetics fails.

if it was down to selective pressure on its own, the black niggers had the greatest selective pressure on them, more so than sand niggers.

so THEY should have been the ones to invent civilization, yet they didnt.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.