[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just ate 3 packs of hot pockets help me. please some one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1484618251251.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484618251251.png
35KB, 765x758px
>just ate 3 packs of hot pockets

help me. please some one help me. I can't stop eating today. I'm so hungry and hot pockets aren't quenching my hunger.
>>
>>36040569
Eat vegetables Anon
>>
Those shitposts aren't gonna delete themselves lad
>>
>tfw down to one meal per day
How the fuck do fatties do it? t. skelly
>>
Drink water. It's almost zero calories
>>
>>36040569
Boil half a cup of rice and some green beans next time you are hungry.
Cook up a bunch of chicken and freeze it, eat a piece of that with your rice.
You will look and feel better after a few weeks.
>>
>>36040610
same, i eat one frozen food tray per day which is only like 500 calories. i sleep 12 hours a day and dont move much so i think that's how i haven't turned horrifyingly anorexic
>>
I starve myself while I work. I don't allow myself to eat until I get done. Even when I'm done I don't eat much. I'm more motivated when I'm hungry. The harder I work the faster time moves. When I'm looking at that fucking clock and its approaching the end of my shift I have new life.

As long as I live I never want to eat another hot pocket. My mom used to buy me those huge boxes from Sam's Club. At one point that was pretty much all I ate. Now just thinking about the taste repulses me. I still eat a lot of microwave food but there's so much better you can get for the same price or cheaper. I need to learn how to fucking cook already but I am too busy. When I get my fiancee here I'll have her help me.
>>
>>36040569
put the fucking fork down
>>
>>36040569
You should starve yourself anon. All the cool kids are doing it now. Once you become anorexic enough, then you can throw your mortal coil into the path of a steamroller and become 2D. Leave behind your materialist values, as hot pockets will only exist in this subrealm. Embrace spiritualism, and go to a Tibetan monastery to make your waifs real.
>>
File: 1485821734844.jpg (64KB, 599x587px) Image search: [Google]
1485821734844.jpg
64KB, 599x587px
>>36041628
>fork
>for hot pockets
>>
Microwave frozen vegetables, peas corn carrots broccli and cook chicken breast. Is the easiest meal to make.
>>
You're searching for some kind of romance in the hot pockets. You're trying to get back to that first time your mom brought home hot pockets from the store and you ate them.

Realize that the nostalgia/romance never actually existed -- it's only a thing you created in your head.

You're not giving up anything by giving up your search for the perfect hot pocket moment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.