[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK MY ONEITIS HAS A BF NOW WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK MY ONEITIS HAS A BF NOW WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING UGLYYYY?

I WANT TO FUCKING DIEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>having a oneitus

You must learn to hate them all equally and then you won't cry when normies live normal lives around you.
>>
Was talking to an oldfag today. His oneitis died.
>>
there's literally nothing else to live for

why do I still live?

I just wanna cry then die
>>
>>36039949
thanks for the advice, yeah hating on roasties might be the only way to salvation
>>
>>36039929

and what the fuck did you expect?

for her to wait for the 5'7" 300lbs gentleman whom will save her from 6'5" ripped Chad?
>>
>>36039974
I'm not even ugly, I always try my best just to look good. I go to gym everyday, I dress nice, I have a nice haircut. What the fuck do they want?
>>
Please just end my suffering.

also, music for this feels?
>>
>>36039988
They want you to actually talk to them and ask them out, you sperglord.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (13KB, 162x312px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
13KB, 162x312px
>>36039929
Anon. This is as close as you will ever get to being a cuck. Feel your fury. Feel your hate. This really hurts huh? The jealousy feels are hot like a knife in the gut.

You're not gonna let yourself get hurt like this again, okay Anon?
>>
>>36040143
>tfw too autistic to ask them out
>>
>>36040400
Then this is exactly what you deserve.
>>
>>36039929
Let those feelings become jealousy and anger.
>>
>>36040263
I've experience the same as OP and done what you described and I am now more alone than ever, I can't seem to help but push girls away in self-destructive ways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.