[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is in a never ending circle of girls who you dont like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: prom.jpg (77KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
prom.jpg
77KB, 720x720px
Who else is in a never ending circle of girls who you dont like, liking you
and girls you like, not liking you back?

Few months ago I had to deny a girl after a couple of dates because it was not it, anons. She even confessed her "love" fore me and I told her that I can't give her what she wants (feelings back).

Harsh stuff.. and what happens next? The same exact thing with a girl I really, really liked.

Is there any hope? Who else feels like being stuck in between of a normie and neet world.. You will never be happy
>>
Basically, this thread is about rejecting girls.. Have you ever rejected one before, /r9k/?
>>
>>36039749
Easy, girls that like you don't see the douchebag that you are. Girls that reject you can see right trough you, and see you for what you, are.....A self entitled douchebag
>>
>>36039925
why am I a douchebag?
for not wanting to waste a girls time that I didnt have feelings for? I cant just turn them on/off
>>
>>36039749
>girls who you dont like, liking you

I literally cannot even imagine what this feels like.
>>
I'm in a unique situation at this point. In a weird triangular situation where I like a girl who likes a guy who likes me. Whenever we all three are together, she gets jealous though and starts hitting on me too because she knows I like her and she wants to make sure she still has me tied around her fingers. The odd thing too is that almost every one of her friends likes me. I just can't get her to like me as strongly. She only pulls the moves when they start pulling moves. Sadly, I don't like any of them, because I got's the oneitis.
>>
>>36039806
Yes, but covertly:

>see girl at job
>she's fucking hot
>can tell she has a thing for me
>she came up to me at one point and asked some question
>I said "huh?"
>she repeats question
>I said "huh?"... I did this like 4 fucking times before she did a cute ass giggle and repeated the question one last time
>mind you I heard every word she said the first time she asked, but I was so in disbelief that she was talking to me that all I could output was "huh?"
>after her final question i finally got my logic under control and said "oh..nah, nah, you're fine."
>her sudden poker face expression showed that's not the response she wanted
>i already knew that based off the type of question it was
>she turned around and walked away
>i go back to work sweating bullets after what just happened
>girl waltz by again and can see her turning her head to look at me out the corner of my eye, her body language shows she's still interested
>this was the first covert rejection

>fast forward some weeks....

>time to clock out of work
>I see girl in a distance ahead of me
>everyone's going through the door to the other side of the building
>end up right behind girl as she's about to open the door
>she turns around and holds the door for me with the most minor smile i've ever seen someone pull off in person
>like the previous encounter I couldn't fucking process why/how the fuck this was happening so I maintained my usual blank stare of apathy
>she turned away and walked off
>this was the second covert rejection...

>fast forward some weeks...
>last straw

>at work, no work on the top floor of the building
>decide to head down to the second floor
>I take the stairs
>Im walking down and see someone walking towards the steps
>can already tell by the foot motion and the color jacket that it's the girl, didn't even need to see her face, I've already got enough character data archived
>start to panic
>cue blank apathetic face
>she stops at the foot of the steps

...continued next post
>>
>>36040016
>I like a girl who likes a guy who likes me
wut? what is happening here I dont understand.. I'm from primitive parts of the world
are you a girl?
>>
>>36040056
>be too autistic to get girl
>actually I rejected her
>>
>>36039749
>any girl liking you
I have never experienced this, fuck off normy.
>>
>>36040004
I think anyone could, imagine the ugliest being on earth, add a terrible personality and then have that being love you. Obviously not the same thing but now you can imagine
>>
>>36040162
>this girl asks me to dance
>I can't fucking dance but try anyway
>sweating bullets can't look up to see her
>a bit later she gives up
>this was my first covert rejection
>>
>>36040189
>imagine the ugliest being on earth, add a terrible personality

Okay.

>and then have that being love you.

Now you've lost me. No girl has ever loved me.
>>
>>36040056
oh man, pure autism
>>
File: 1487320416867.jpg (30KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1487320416867.jpg
30KB, 339x338px
>>36040056

>she stops at the foot of the steps
>puts her hand and leans on some support beam thing doing this cute gesture waiting for me to come down... slight eye contact, and a smile
>fuck.. it's another cue for me to say/do something
>reached the bottom of the steps
>didn't even look at her
>just quickly walked past
>out the corner of my eye I could see the dissapointment
>her smile went straight to that same poker face and she was still in that not-so-cute-anymore pose
>no hello, no greeting, all she got was a cool breeze and whiff of whatever cologne I had on that day

>after this there were no more of her cues
>we did, however, continue to make eye contact with eachother for the next 3 months until my job laid me off.

I still don't quite understand what it was about me that girl found so intriguing. No one's ever showed me that much interest. I NEVER talked at my job, im skinny, AND short. I walk with a bit of confidence, but that's to mask my lack thereof.
>>
>>36040207
No girl has ever loved me either but we can still imagine
>>
Yes. It sucks. Twice last year the girl that I was fucking but didn't want anything serious with wanted a relationship, and the girl I was fucking and wanted a relationship with didn't.
>>
File: 1490560549587.jpg (27KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490560549587.jpg
27KB, 720x540px
>>36039749
>girls who you dont like, liking you
>mfw #chadproblems
>>
>>36039925
>girls that like you don't see the douchebag that you are.
That's mostly why I avoid them.
>>
gtfo w/ this shit

>>>/soc/
>>
>>36039806

Yes I have, but I'm not sure whether she was serious or not, I was around 14 at the time, she was black asked me if I had a gf etc. then asked me if she can be my gf, I rejected her then she started acting hostile to me which continued for the rest of the year.
She wasn't good looking or smart, so I guess I made the right choice.
>>
JESUS FUCKING FUCK!

FUCK OFFFFFF YOU NIGGER STINKING FUCKING NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36040235
Fuck off you just said in op post someone loved you.
>>
I broke up with the only woman who ever found me attractive. She was also fairly good looking, despite being a bit chubby.

Why did I do that?
>>
>>36041235
you tell me

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36041251
>you tell me

I wish I could, but I honestly don't know.
>>
>>36041299
were you scared of being loved, anon?
>>
>>36041348

I think so. At least, that's what I told her afterward.
>>
>>36039749
I am in the same situation op, except for the first part.
>>
>>36041363
Know that feeling man. Its just unbearable to think that someone can love you as much as you love them. But fuck, I'm tired of this irrational fear ruining my life.
I had the exact same situation in my first (and only) relationship. I literally ran away from her thinking about how I could never make her happy and that its a matter of time when she will hurt my feelings and break up with me.
Its the biggest regret in my life. Ever since that, I've been single (5 years) and she had several other boyfriends. I'm happy for her and her current relationship. I really am, but I cant stop asking myself "what if" questions...

Do you still have feelings for her? did you even have them? I suggest you try to make it right if its not too late and if you can recognize yourself in this
>>
>>36039749

I've rejected a couple of girls and I now regret it.

ARE YOU SURE, you are actually above their league?
>>
>>36041551
yeah, I'm pretty sure for most of them.
However its not even about leagues fror me. I'm really not that picky... I just couldnt see myself in a relationship with them

I dont regret anything besides >>36041483
why do you, anon?
>>
Back story to OP's photo?
>>
>>36040207
Same, anon. FUG
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.