[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the most embarassing thing you ever experienced or witnessed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1447762859414.png (58KB, 306x256px) Image search: [Google]
1447762859414.png
58KB, 306x256px
ITT: the most embarassing thing you ever experienced or witnessed?

>Be at bar with friend
>He has been eyeing a girl up all night
>Gets to the point where he wants to make a move
>"Watch this anon"
>He walks over while she is ordering at the bar
>Stands next to her
>Intentionally elbows her drink down the front of her dress
>Begins to say something but then freezes up
>He gets slapped

You know when something is so awkward that it physically hurts to look
>>
>>36039514
That was your time to go up, apologize about your friend and help her out. He was wing manning you. by being an idiot.
>>
>>36039514
yep thats called cringe anon, true cringe not what these normalfags watch on their cringecomps which is usually just general awkwardness.
>go over a female friends house for the first time
>hanging out watching a scary movie
>little bro comes in
>"are you going to date my sister"
>autism hits
>"y-you too"
not that bad but fuck I couldve done so much better
>>
>>36039518
And get involved with a drunken roastie? No thanks anon, im happy with myself and keeping to myself without the trouble of roasties.
>>
>>36039514
yiure suoposed to wingman him
>>
>>36039540
Holy shot dude, why even preface your post about what true cringe is if your just going to post an example of "normalfag awkwardness"?
>>
>at work.
>This mexican guy is in love with the mexican food truck lady.
>she's ugly and flirts with everyone its part of her sales pitch.
>one day.
>he brings a boom box playing a mexican love song or some shit.
>he flirts with her.
>she flirts with other dude first.
>he gets butthurt. 40 something dude all pouty.
>starts playing some nigger rap moosik
>"WE DON'T LOVE DEM HOES"

That was really pathetic. It was like he had that on his mix tape or something.
>>
>slipped on a banna skin in second year of highschool

Nobody ever forgot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.