[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm accomplished, financially secure, single and rather

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 001_37969935.jpg (120KB, 644x365px) Image search: [Google]
001_37969935.jpg
120KB, 644x365px
I'm accomplished, financially secure, single and rather bored.
Should I adopt some poor African kid and give him a great life?
>>
No.
Regression to mean.
>>
accept me and fund my neetdom, current parents are dissapointed in my because even though I graduated high school early like a good boy I dont want to go to college and are currently trying to put me in rehab because they caught me high once even though every one to date has said thats crazy talk. Ill make dinner and wash my own clothes and keep my room tidy for a steady supply of good boy points, think about it ok?
>>
File: IMG_6767.jpg (48KB, 311x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6767.jpg
48KB, 311x216px
>>36039088
How abot you do what YOU want you fuckhead.
>>
>>36039088
>Should I adopt some poor African kid
This isn't necessarily directed fully at you but a general thing that pisses me off. There are plenty of kids in your own country that could really use a good home and loving family. How about trying to help out your own people in your own country for a change instead of bringing in some kid from half way around the world.
>>
Don't do it. Once you have more responsibilities, it makes you realize how poor you actually are. You're not nearly as well off as you think you are and will be sweating every dollar
>>
File: tumblr_nelhiaeOQc1st3w98o1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nelhiaeOQc1st3w98o1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>36039088
Are you up for adopting a mentallyill tranny? Can guarantee fun times.
>>
>>36039088
>Single male adopting
Good luck with that
>>
>>36039088
No. Adopt an orphan child of your own ethnicity and culture, if you can't have children.
>>
Become a sugar daddy. You get part-time gfs basically.
>>
>>36039522
>mentallyill tranny

Redundant words.
>>
>>36039088
Adopt a native kid. For fuck's sake, there are so many more suffering in this country that have greater potential. Taking one kid out of africa makes no difference to anyone.
>>
File: IMG_3338.jpg (349KB, 1087x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.jpg
349KB, 1087x1300px
>>36039104
"Regression to the mean" means nothing in this scenario. Anon didn't specify whether or not the child he's adopting comes from parents who're anomalies in x way. Fyi, pal, regression to the mean isn't the end all be all or else we wouldn't have things like natural selection, evolution, sexual selection, etc.
>>
>>36039104
Regression to the mean is a general term thrown around when dealing with entire populations of people. If you form a tight-knit gene-pool of, like, a couple hundred people who all have x genetic quality you'll have crafted a new mean to regress to. Look at Jews. Or, at remote tribes in the third world.
>>
>>36039754
>Grab some African kid
>Prop him up as a super genius darkie
>He grows up, has kids
>His kids have kids
>Eventually his bloodline regresses to the mean

Anon is going to create his own regression to the mean.
>>
>>36039877
Are you calling saying anon's entire bloodline is full of c u c k s?
>>
>>36039088
No. Africans are in exactly the same place they were 30-40 years ago, having children they can't provide for. Let them die. Charity only prolongs their suffering.
>>
>>36039548
/thread
hotdoggy
>>
>kids

NO

NO

NO

Buy ANYTHING else. Start a heroin habit or an onahole collection, Jesus there's so much you can do you close minded idiot
>>
>financially secure

Give Warhammer 40k a go and see if that stays the same.
>>
>>36039088
BUY LEGOS.

AND BUILD

dont grow adopted kids
BIG ASS RESPONSIBILITY
>>
>>36039088
do it because you are a good person and actually give a shit about the kid, not to virtue signal and be a kooky whacky leftist
>>
>>36039548
Thread finished with this post.
Society is beyond fucked
>>
Single parent kids can't have a great life, the african kid is better off in africa
>>
Yes. I think it would also satisfy the >no gf feels.**

And it might actually help you get a gf.

** in the sense that those feels are all about the need to become a parent in the end so...
>>
>>36039293

But then he cannot trigger the racists.

Also having to deal with white trash backlash isn't fun.
>>
>>36041380
We really only know that to be true with single mothers, there simply isn't enough data to make the claim that a single father is a bad parent, and we'll likely never know since men are becoming increasingly vilified.
>>
>>36041453

Just poor people really. And women. Women are incompetent at everything, even at being mothers. Their only use is to be supportive to men. They aren't meant to do anything alone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.