[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>marriage rate is on decline >birth rate is on the decline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (32KB, 324x396px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
32KB, 324x396px
>marriage rate is on decline
>birth rate is on the decline
>long term relationships are on the decline
>suicide rate is rising
>depression rate is rising
>lifetime expectancy has plateaued

Is Western Society dying
>>
>trannies are mainstream
>women are literally fucking dogs and foreign refugees

Yes I'd say so
>>
File: IMG_6893.png (175KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6893.png
175KB, 500x301px
>>36039053
Fuck yeah! Shit's fucking rad yo!
>>
It's called generation z for a reason
>>
>>36039053
yep we need a cataclysmic event to revert us back to our primal instincts
>>
>>36039053
It's okay. The machines will take over soon. They might not ever be smarter than us, but I can't imagine them ever being as stupid either.
>>
>>36039136
There are people who have been born after gen z you dumbfuck.
>>
File: tumblr_ob34bwoo7J1u7izr3o1_1280.png (105KB, 570x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob34bwoo7J1u7izr3o1_1280.png
105KB, 570x976px
>>36039053
Stop the fucking whining.The barbarians at are the gates because they want a slice of the welfare,good education,easy life pie.
Western NEETS dress up and call themselves femboys,play videogames all day and complain about depression while a bunch of pakis have to pimp out their children for a slice of bread.

The sad truth about all of this is that poverty makes people disgusting human beings.Still,if you'd be in their shoes you would do the same.And don't give me the ''I WOULD HELP THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS AND REBUILD MUH COUNTRY''.You fucking wouldn't.

Yes ,the west is in decline.If Europe was trurly strong we would be able to assimilate these people into our ''grand western culture''.But we can't because our culture has become impotent.

The most alarming part about all of this is that there is no alternative in sight.Right-wingers think closing the borders and pretending like the world is not going to utter shit will help.It won't.Governments are constantly blackmailed by corporations to accept low wages and cheap workers.You cannot revert back to old-school nation states unless you find a time machine.And the left-liberals are pretty much the status quo.''Everything will be alright as long as we become more tolerant''
Not to even speak of the fact that left-wing and righ-wing are becoing obsolete terms.The ones who will win the heart of the people are the ones who will be able to come up with a global alternative to a crumbling economic system.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.