[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>purchase $30 worth of btc for acid >10 minutes later my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>purchase $30 worth of btc for acid
>10 minutes later my btc is worth $29.63
>Can't buy acid
>>
>>36038796
serves you right fucking drug abuser
>>
>>36038796
You are supposed to buy a little more mate
It even says so one some marketplaces
>>
>>36038855
>drug abuser
>acid
>>36038872
I always brought $5 more than I needed just in case but this time I only had $30.
>>
>Not HODLING several bitcoins on cold storage for long term investment

I'm going to da moon boys
>>
acid ain't worth it anyway
even more so if you're a robot (and thus mentally unstable)
>>
>>36039019
>wage cuck
>investment
>pick one
>>36039031
I've liked it so far, I usually take it with mdma so I haven't had any bad experiences yet
>>
>>36038855
Go jerk off on a "dare" shirt or something
>>
>>36039031
>This

You are a robot and thus are likely not a paragon of mental health. The more mentally unstable you are, the less likely you are to have a positive experience with it. Speaking from my own experience with it, the farther I slipped into wizardry the worse my experiences were with hallucinogenic substances. If you want a garunteed pleasant experience, try Molly.
>>
File: psych.jpg (67KB, 495x481px) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
67KB, 495x481px
Ayyy now I have a reason to post this. Also how do you even buy just $30 dollars worth of btc?
>>
>>36039099
For robots lsd is a double edged sword. There's a good chance you'll get a bad trip which could leave lasting negative impact that makes you even more of a robot. But for some people lsd is the best anti-depressant. Personally, It's helped me more than any prescription antidepressant I've tried. The good thing is that it doesn't treat the symptoms of depression but instead it can inspire you to turn your life around and not be depressed
>>
>>36039138
made me happier than anything I've seen in a while, thanks :^)
>>
>>36039138
Just saerch buy bitcoins, need more help? localbitcoins.com for an easy transfer of money from most forms to btc. If you need help with the next steps of the process im happy to give info on that as well. Good luck anon!
>>
>>36039185
Thank you sir, your (you) will feed me and my family for the next two days!
>>
>>36039164
Sadly it didn't help me like that. Last time it Just made me loop for a few hours while my walls melted. Then I stared at my wall for 6 hours while having the same existential crisis over and over again. Lsd is a hell of a drug, though.
>>
>>36039138
btc is extremely easy. I just use local bitcoins and send money directly to alphabay wallet
>>
>>36039194
Woah I didn't expect a helpful answer. I've been to that site before, I just never see sales near me for less than a couple hundred.
>>
>>36039099
i'm a robot with borderline personality disorder, binge eating disorder and mania but i've never had a bad in trip in my life and i've done massive doses
>>
>>36039230
No problem anon, an google is your friend with this one, super simple to find just the place youre looking for. Also can check out r/bitcoin if you struggle still. As for the rest r/darknetvendors and r/rcsources are very helpfull, good luck in your endevors!
>>
>>36039241
I don't have any of that, but even if I'm having a negative trip I still like it for some reason.
>>
>spend 5 minutes writing long, thought out response
>google chrome crashes
ffs, I'll summarize what I said
>>36039230
It's very easy to find btc in smaller amounts, just use the search function
>>36039241
Had a similar experience. Used to have daily suicidal thoughts and yet still never had a bad trip
>>36039282
Some people just aren't good. I used to have a friend who had bad trips on LITERALLY everything. He took 70mg mdma and had a bad experience. My advice is just don't mess with something you can't handle because it can go bad really fast
>>
>>36039280
Thanks for the info.
Goodspeed, anon
>>
>>36039323
Yeah some people should never leave sobriety.
>>
>>36039331
Watch out when choosing vendors. You should do a LOT of research on the vendor you're going to buy from before you order anything. From experience I think that as a rule of thumb it's better to not risk purchasing anything from cheap vendors as most of the time the quality is absolute trash. Buy from high quality vendors since even though it's more expensive you get so much more bang for your buck. Personally I've brought from the same vendor around 10 times (ganeshuk on alphabay) and I recommend him especially for 1 day uk shipping
>>
File: 1490676131800.jpg (117KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
1490676131800.jpg
117KB, 500x702px
Buy ethereum desu
>>
>>36039331
The very same to you! I've been where you are and know that having someone give the basic information is all you need to get the ball rolling!
>>
>>36039374
I'll look into that vendor. Thanks bro
>>
Anyone here kind enough to send 0.0004 btc ($0.45) to my wallet?
1ESSPrXncTUojapDVHFZnFtGJ87dQJVZqE
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.