[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I go to sleep one day and don't wake up? What if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1483697257478.png (90KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1483697257478.png
90KB, 241x228px
What if I go to sleep one day and don't wake up?
What if I take some shitty drug and forget how to breathe?
What if one day I decide to go to the city to get away from 4chan and there is a terrorist attack on that day?
What if one day I get so bored that I decide to take a paper knife and stick it into my eye, just to see what happens next?
What if one day I am so bored I want to taste one drop of bleach just to find out how it tastes like?
What if one day I see an SJW and I accidently reveal my powerlevel by ironically doing a nazi salute and then get jailed for hate speech?
What if one day I listen to music from headphones and there is a loud glitch that causes me to become deaf?
What if one day I wake up blind?
What if one day I find out my parents died in a car crash?
>>
what if you got off this board and got some pussy
>>
>>36039111
you speak truth anon I should
>>
>>36038620
Well what if the moon blew up right this instant?

No use worrying about what ifs, especially ones that are unlikely to happen. Just live your life anon, stop worrying so much about what ifs. If some of those things do happen, it sucks, but in most cases you can't prevent it.
>>
>>36038620
Jeez Billy, calm your tits
>>
>>36039128
>>36039205
OP here.
Thanks for the reassurance. I let my anxiety get the best of me for a second there.
>>
A single drop of bleach wouldn't kill you. Might give you a mildly upset stomach
>>
>>36039995
Do you know this for a fact?
>>
>>36038620
>What if I go to sleep one day and don't wake up?
You're dead
>What if I take some shitty drug and forget how to breathe?
You're dead
>What if one day I decide to go to the city to get away from 4chan and there is a terrorist attack on that day?
You're alive
>What if one day I get so bored that I decide to take a paper knife and stick it into my eye, just to see what happens next?
You're blind in one eye
>What if one day I am so bored I want to taste one drop of bleach just to find out how it tastes like?
You're alive
>What if one day I see an SJW and I accidently reveal my powerlevel by ironically doing a nazi salute and then get jailed for hate speech?
You're alive
>What if one day I listen to music from headphones and there is a loud glitch that causes me to become deaf?
Not possible
>What if one day I wake up blind?
You're blind
>What if one day I find out my parents died in a car crash?
Who cares
>>
What if 4chan went down for 10mins or you lost your internet connection for some reason

the horror
>>
>>36038620
>What if one day I am so bored I want to taste one drop of bleach just to find out how it tastes like?
do you expect to die from tasting a drop of bleach?
>>
>What if I go to sleep one day and don't wake up?
Nothing because you'd be dead.

>What if I take some shitty drug and forget how to breathe?
Don't take shitty drugs.

>What if one day I decide to go to the city to get away from 4chan and there is a terrorist attack on that day?
Too bad. It's probably not likely that it will happenn

>What if one day I get so bored that I decide to take a paper knife and stick it into my eye, just to see what happens next?
You'd have to be pretty bored to want to want to do something like that when the result is very obvious. You don't need to actually try in order to know what happens when a knife is forced into an eye.

Again, not sure why that knowledge is desirable. Even still, one drop of bleach would probably not be enough to kill you if that's your fear.

>What if one day I see an SJW and I accidently reveal my powerlevel by ironically doing a nazi salute and then get jailed for hate speech?
Then don't do ironic nazi salutes or anything that can reveal your power level.

>What if one day I listen to music from headphones and there is a loud glitch that causes me to become deaf?
Probably not likely to hapen

>What if one day I wake up blind?
Then you'd be blind.

>What if one day I find out my parents died in a car crash?
Then they would be dead in a car crash. It'd be a shit situation but accidents do happen.
>>
Terrorist attacks arent fucking real. Only will happen if there are protests. And dont take drugs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.