[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have "THAT teacher" at school? You know, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 827f817613d145b53c993a7fd40e77f6.jpg (449KB, 1172x1340px) Image search: [Google]
827f817613d145b53c993a7fd40e77f6.jpg
449KB, 1172x1340px
Did you have "THAT teacher" at school?

You know, the one who unwittingly (or deliberately, even?!) gave you your first little boners?
>>
I had that one teacher that was in her late 30 who always wore skirt with high heels and pantyhose
Her legs were fucking amazing and she still had a pretty face despite being pretty old
>>
in 7th grade music class we had a teacher who's ass was so fucking fat, she wore these tight slacks every single day and I had to resist the urge to not go to the restroom and rub one out
>>
5th grade teacher was a bonafide thicc MILF before thicc was a thing. This was around 17 years ago.

I think I might have been mindfucked into liking thicc girls because that's all I chase nowadays despite being a manlet.
>>
File: 1475783970333.jpg (138KB, 700x930px) Image search: [Google]
1475783970333.jpg
138KB, 700x930px
>>36038747
>>36038703
teachers know what they're doing when they wear tight clothes around little boys

t.validated peer-reviewed know-er of specifically this truth
>>
>>36038612
>>36038703
>>36038747
>>36038797
I was OBSESSED with Ms. Jones when I was 11. She wore this low-cut, tight red top and kinda short black skirt. When she walked, her cleavage jiggled SO MUCH. I remember thinking "they look like jelly!". She must have been like an F cup. And she wore this really short skirt, she would always bend over to pick something up and I'd just stare at her big soft thighs. Once she even bent down so low I saw her knickers. Pink, with "juicy" on her butt. I masturbated 3 times that night, to that memory.

Those glasses, that long dirty blonde ponytail, and her kind "you're a sweetie-pie!" personality... it always gave me a GIANT in-class boner when she bent down in front of me to look at my work. Her tits just HEAVED down in front of my face, swinging. That's when I first fantasized about tittyfucking.
>>
I had plenty of teachers that gave me a huge boner. Like this one teacher would always squat to help us with our work and I would imagine she was sucking my dick. She also had a plump ass and average tits,but she was very nice and funny.
>>
I got an assistant teacher when I was like 11/12. All my normal teachers were old harpies, but the assistant one was in her 20s and really hot.

>We go to the swimming pool with class one day
>Dream of seeing assistant teacher in bikini
>She calls in sick at the last moment
>>
File: 1408701928017.png (81KB, 649x529px) Image search: [Google]
1408701928017.png
81KB, 649x529px
Nope, never had a hot teacher. Not even once.
>>
>>36039121
Awwww that's shitty
>>
>>36039159
I know that feel and I'm mad about it

I think I've been deprived of an important childhood experience by never once having a teacher I could fap to
>>
>Had this really hot Geography teacher back in Secondary who was pretty chill and had the nicest, largest tits imagineable
>One day in class she was wearing a really big skirt
>Some genius mother fuck hides under his desk and rolls in between desks as she is passing so he goes under the skirt and saw she wasn't wearing any panties that day

I was very impressed with how tactical that lucky bastard was.
>>
In my freshman year of highschool I had an english teacher who had a great set of tits and she always wore vests or whatever those things are called that you wear around your abdomen and it supports and holds up your tits. I nearly failed her class because I never listened to anything she said or did the homework hoping she would ask me to stay after school for private lessons or something. Being 14 in that kind of environment is fucking lethal.
>>
>>36039306
So he saw her puss, right?
>>
>>36039396
>an english teacher who had a great set of tits and she always wore vests or whatever those things are called that you wear around your abdomen and it supports and holds up your tits.

...Corsets? Give me a detailed description of this lady's looks, please.
>>
tfw no big titted oblivious overly supportive teacher
>>
>>36038612
i had a teacher do this exact thing
except she was a hot young korean and i could see straight down her loose collar to her bare milk duds. it made me into a boob man
>>
>>36039429
I dont know man it was literally a decade ago. She would wear casual womans suits with long skirts and dress shirts but with a corset that matched the outfit. Sometimes it was a vest instead of a corset. All I know is her tits were fuckin poppin and I wouldve killed myself if it meant I could sex her up with my 14 year old baby dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.