[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post yfw modern SJWism is the same side of the coin as mainstream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1482557705246.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1482557705246.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
post yfw modern SJWism is the same side of the coin as mainstream """homophobia""" in years gone by.

>people were scared of their own sexuality so they projected anti-gay thoughts and say that they aren't gay
>people now are scared of their own racism and prejudice so they project equality and say that they aren't racist
>>
Most SJW is about attention whoring and virtue signalling.
>>
>oh no, we accidentally made the world a better place
>>
>le all homophobe are gay meme
Anyone else hate this meme? First of all it's saying that being gay is a bad thing. Second of all, pretty much everyone is homophobic, some very blatantly homophobic. All cultures through history have been homophobic.
>>
>>36038578
>a better place
not even you believe that shit, retard
why dont you go back to r*ddit to talk about how "people are stupid" and the world would be better off without human beings?
>>
File: 1404769451312.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404769451312.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>36038578
>thinking people believe these lies on here
>>
>>36038546
No it's not
Homophobia and other such issues revolve around hating people for dumb, shallow reasons
"SJW" homophobe-phobia is an abstraction. Hating people who hate people for dumb, shallow reasons.

And you're another abstraction. You hate people who hate people who hate people for dumb reasons.

It's pretty stupid when you think about it. It should all end but it won't.
>>
>>36038708
I apologize. I LITERALLY didn't even read your post because like a complete dumbass I assumed it was something along certain lines only because I have been overexposed to that certain thing so I begin to generalize. Like anyone who often stereotypes the meme of the day would. Your point is p cool OP. People putting up defenses that are the opposite of their fears.
>>
File: Dr-Alan-Turing-2956483.jpg (199KB, 2197x1461px) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Alan-Turing-2956483.jpg
199KB, 2197x1461px
>>36038642
yeah man, completely agree. The world was a better place when we were lynching blacks and jailing gays
>>
File: 07.jpg (83KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
83KB, 960x640px
>>36038761
oh gee well I'm glad we have autistic intellectuals to tell us how society should function and engineer society to fit their own short sighted ideals

I mean how could alan turing possibly have thrived in a "don't ask don't tell" society? such oppression wwaaaaah
>when we were lynching blacks
what about before they were enslaved in the first place? oh popular progressive thought doesn't go that far back nevermind
>>
>>36038761
But remember that period of time a few decades ago where we were neither lynching blacks or jailing gays, but we also weren't having SJW nonsense shoved in our faces?

It's not like I'm suddenly going to hang th closest negro if I don't get told several times a day that I'm an asshole for being white.

In fact, it's making me more likely to want to do that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.