[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking take this anymore, it's 6 am and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1455212300439.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1455212300439.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
I can't fucking take this anymore, it's 6 am and I'm still up ruminating on how I'm already 22 and unemployable.The only thing I like to do is music, but I don't even have the appropriate knowledge to go to a conservatory, so I'm just going to go get an useless degree in bullshit to please my parents while putting myself in debt. I don't have ONE SECOND of relief, I just don't. I've ruined myself and my future, I just sit here thinking about how I managed to waste more than 3 entire years of my life as a NEET. Fuck the system, fuck the economy, fuck this country, fuck me, fuck it all.
>>
You still have your entire live ahead of you.
>>
Learn to code. Git gud. Make money.
>>
>>36038312
Welcome to the real world, faggot

Man up and cry yourself to sleep like the rest of us
>>
>>36038312
22 is still kinda young. you could be 40 or 50.
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (51KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
51KB, 500x326px
>>36038312
a-are you me anon

this comment was never supposed to be original in the first place
>>
>>36038332
It'd be fine if I didn't SUCK at programming and computer logic in general. I don't know the first thing, I'm not stupid but it's just not for me. This said by my programmer friends too.
>>
>>36038351
fuck man

I hope you're able to crawl out of that hole, nobody deserves this shit. It's like life in jail with no parole
>>
>>36038312
Whoa dude, chill

Most musicians had regular jobs to pay the bills and used their free time to work on their music.

If people like your music enough, you get to do it full time.
>>
>>36038372

You just need to teach yourself the way of thinking required for shit like coding.
>>
>>36038408
Thing is, I suck. I don't know how to play any instruments, so my grasp on theory is limited at best in addition to using third-rate software because I'm poor. Here's something I wrote recently, it's probably the best thing I've ever written

https://clyp.it/1oicrjlz

I've made progress, but I just think I can't make more progress before reality catches up with me and I'm in the streets.

>>36038415

How do I go about that, what do I need to know? I'm taking anything at this point. I don't know, I want to survive as I'd rather be alive
>>
>>36038312
Have you ever had anything in your life you liked to do?
Now think of a career path that would earn you good money while involving that thing you like to do
How to achieve such career?
Think of an education you would need for such a career.
Look for schools offering such education. Look at the courses and the prerequisites. Attend Open Doors Day events in those schools and find out about their college preparatory courses. Attend those.
Now attend the college and ace the tests. Study, enjoy your time being, graduate.
Now google for companies who hire people with skillset like you, find ways to approach them. Network with the people in that company using LinkedIn. Use contacts from your college to approach some of these companies. Also helps if you took an internship during college and got hired shortly after internship at the same company, or asked specifically to get hired and you succeeded since they trusted your performance as an intern.
Since you have a stable job, you look more attractive for the females now.
Get your work mates together and hit the social events together. Speak with the femmes there.
Find one, ask her contacts, then chat with her. Ask her out on a date. Spend time with her, chat more, kiss her. Ask her to become your gf, then marry her.

Congratz, your life is in order now, and you don't need /r9k/ anymore.
>>
>>36038464
Maybe you should find a new hobby then.
>>
>>36038400
eh, on the brightside I'm planning on getting some neetbux within a couple months.

if anything I'll probably just take >>36038332 's advice, since I've had that same suggestion in the past
>>
>>36038504
>Have you ever had anything in your life you liked to do?

I don't know man, the only thing I want to do right now is just binge on Dark Souls to forget. I don't know. I always liked creative stuff, but when you list all the careers, requirements, etc. it's just such a massive turnoff, also feels like a waste of time since i'm not exactly a teen anymore. My childhood was spent as a borderline hikki, i never dreamed of accomplishing much, I had a couple problems with bullying back then and I guess I just wanted to exist.

I don't have a lot of problems talking to people, asking girls out could get me nervous but w/e, I have some lingering anxiety, but I don't suffer from self-esteem issues as much anymore. I just don't want to do what I need to do because yeah, it's always need to do this, need to do that but never WANT to do this or that.
>>
>>36038312
same story with me, except I just recently taken up drugs. popping pills.lets me escape reality even more, which is nice.
>>
>>36038608
And people tell me to just get a job and forget. But do people actually live like this? I don't even have a family to come back to, and I don't want to go through the effort of building such an incredible normie career only to get cucked by my idealized "sweetheart" and have to pay alimony in the end. But yeah, do people actually tolerate this, 9 to 5 just to fucking exist?
>>
>>36038312
hey anon if you need a friend hit me up at [email protected]. i'd be happy to talk with you.
>>
>>36038667
>do people actually tolerate this, 9 to 5 just to fucking exist?

They do, but you don't have to.

Live the trurobot life. NEET it up, worry your parents, go to psychotherapy, and never feel better.
>>
>>36038667
>>36038608
I am the guy you replied to.

I have a 9 to 5 graphic design job at a rural town for a market chain, and live with parents (will move to the city and rent an apartment in the near future).

You are seeing stuff in VERY black and white terms. For example, doing your job can sometimes feel good if you have the right profession, as you feel kinda productive and important, which lifts your self esteem. Also, if you do the job that suits you, it can sometimes be a little bit fun too.

Now, doing a job also means getting paid, which means you can afford shit your NEETBUX can't get you, such as travelling, getting a car, buying expensive food and alcohol at the weekend etc.

With women, well I haven't had a gf for 5 years now (no people my age in my rural town, that's why) but not all women are immediate gold-diggers, whores, feminists etc. there is a lot of in-between territory and some women who are very loyal and good-hearted, who want a family more than just casual sex.

I know immediate gratification feels good, and I indulge in some sins and degenerate habits too like smoking cigarettes and what not, but the thing is that you can still enjoy your old habits while moving forward with your life. That Dark Souls thingy? Come home from work and you can still play it. Even when you have started a family, you can tell from day one to your wife that you love vidya and she will surely accept that you spend some hours every day to play vidya. Why wouldn't she?

Seriously, being productive member of society is not always a burden, it makes you feel better in ways being a NEET will never do.
>>
>>36038312
Work as telephone operator in a market research company. Usually you are allowed to choose the hours you want to work. Pretty comfy, and you don't have to work more hours, than you need. I am doing it since last year.
>>
>>36038837
I worked in graphic design for about 4 years collectively. I hated it so much that I can't touch a computer now and am a full fledged neet.
>>
>>36038312

25 here, got my degree 2 years ago. -30k in debt, can't get a job over 20k+. All non-uni friends have jobs 20k+, nice cars, girlfriends and apartments / houses. Only friends from uni that got a good job were computer based degrees.
I have no gf, less friends, cant get a job car or move out of my parents. All job interviews ive been to for my degree (chemistry) eveyone has masters degree, are 25 years or older and have like 5 years work experience in the industry so i have no chance. DONT DO IT BRAH YOU ARE GOING TO GET FUCKED.
>>
What kind of shit hole countries are you all in? Or did all of you get shit degrees.

I'm 25, (2 years of compulsory national service) no debt, 60k in the bank. Virgin saving for marriage
>>
>>36039538
>I hated it so much
How come?
>>
>>36039781
Started doing it when I was 13 for fun. Everybody said I was good so I kept doing it. Once it became a job I realized I had to sit at the computer all day doing that. I start getting criticized. I'm starting to lose patience. My bosses ask me to step it up. Start having panic attacks. People shouting at me for not organizing my psds. Don't give a shit about clients or meeting or requirements just want to get my money and go home. You're not being communicative they say. Fuck they're right what am I even doing this for? I'll just go be a neet.

Something like that.
>>
>>36038312
hitchike across your country ( america )
>>
ITT: "I suck at things but refuse to get better at them lol xD"
>>
>>36039915
sounds like a somewhat familiar situation there, I have went through the same pains

what I have learned the hard way is best summarized in the following piece of dialogue from the movie Gladiator, but it has helped me to stay sane and have a more level-headed perspective on my job

>Maximus: You don't find it hard to do your duty?
>Cicero: Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.