[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fucked up guys >Get call from unknown number >Pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1488546695531.jpg (102KB, 956x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488546695531.jpg
102KB, 956x537px
I've fucked up guys

>Get call from unknown number
>Pick up
>Caller says "Hello you've applied for *inaudible*"
>I thought it was some fucking telemarketer or something
>Answer "Uh I have?"
>Caller says "Yes? You're Anon right?"
>Realize they're calling from the job I applied for a week ago
>Become a stuttering autistic mess for the rest of the call and say other dumb shit

THIS WAS THE ONLY INTERVIEW CALL I'VE GOTTEN
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>36038185
At least you got a call.

I apply for a multitude of jobs and people don't even have the courtesy to tell me that I'm not wanted
>>
w/e you did some embarrassing shit. get through the bad feelings and you'll be right again soon. then you have the pleasure of experiencing more embarrassing experiences. That's life as an awkward fuck. I would know.
>>
File: 1488820252301.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1488820252301.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>36038228
I NEED THIS JOB
>>
>>36038204
This tbhh.
and it's not a good feel.
>>
>>36038185
Congrats on getting an interview, Anon. So what you sperged it up a bit. You made the shortlist, way to go!
>>
>>36038254
well. shit sucks.

three options:
1. keep trying to get a job and rest easy knowing you're doing your best
2. don't get a job and feel like shit because you "need this job"
3. retreat into escapism

i personally recommend a combination of 2 and 3
>>
>>36038185

You probably wish that telephones still had strings attached so you could strangle yourself
>>
>>36038185
At least you got a call back. I don't even know how many jobs I've applied for since getting out of college. 0 calls back.
>>
File: 1487297308506.jpg (215KB, 759x821px) Image search: [Google]
1487297308506.jpg
215KB, 759x821px
>>36038435
>>36038204
It's all about lying on your resume, my friends.
I say that I'm very social and good at working in groups to solve problems when I can't do any of those to save my life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.