[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wanting to die but not having the courage to kill oneself, does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ag1231.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
ag1231.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
wanting to die but not having the courage to kill oneself, does that mean you dont really want to die?
>>
>>36035970
yeah. i read an article that said that most people think about suicide as a coping mechanism rather than a serious plan. it's their "happy place", messed up as that sounds (no stresses, responsibilities, etc.). it starts to be a cause for alarm once you start thinking of the practicalities of the act.
>>
>>36035970
it means you have enough of an ego to believe there is a sliver of hope.

But like most thinks your ego tells you, it's not true.

your ego tells you you're better than everyone and you could be super successful if you just tried, but you don't.

You're not even successful enough to actaully go through the motions of killing yourself.

hard pill to swallow; but the truth.

the reason most of us are still alive and shitposting is simply due to the fact we believe there is a sliver of hope, but that hope is manifest by the same shitty behaviors that likely put us in these positions we're in.
>>
>>36035970
We were never meant to be able to want to kill ourselves, it's a pretty new concept that developed when humans learned the concept of death.
>>
That might be the case. I tell myself I'm dead already and it doesn't matter if I die now or years later. I still fantasize about a better life but those are painful delusions
>>
>>36036022
Nah im really just scared
>>
>>36036237
Don't be afraid anon, what you really are can never die.
>>
>>36036022
>the reason most of us are still alive and shitposting is simply due to the fact we believe there is a sliver of hope
Yeh.

I hope someome does it for me.
Nicely
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.