[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever initiated a meeting with you? Has she ever said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1408353902853.jpg (46KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1408353902853.jpg
46KB, 404x389px
Has a girl ever initiated a meeting with you? Has she ever said "hey anon, let's meet! I want to see you"?

Over the 23 years of my life not one girl has ever expressed her interest in meeting me. And I actually did hang out with girls, but it's always been me asking them.
>>
>>36035348
Other than girlfriends I can't think of any
>>
>>36035348
you have to find a reason for them to like you and then it's just a matter of being receptive to them and then it'll happen
>>
>"Hey anon, are you going to Stacy's party?"
>"Uh yeah I might go."

had sex with her after the party, dated for 3 months, then broke her heart.
>>
File: 1487235747453.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487235747453.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>raised by girls in HS
>no girl has ever shown interest in me
>>
File: just.png (304KB, 600x400px)
just.png
304KB, 600x400px
>>36035348
Haha no, of fucking course not
>>36035473
Shoot, can't win em' all, right, dawg?
>>
there were a couple girls that repeatedly initiated meetings with me, and then asked if we were "dating". i don't think i've ever initiated with a girl, kek
>>
>>36035348
In middle school two girls liked me (not at the same time), but I wasn't interested in having a girlfriend. Also one was fat and the other one ugly.

I still regret it to this day.
>>
File: 1487358829393.jpg (9KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
1487358829393.jpg
9KB, 250x168px
>>36035348
Uh, kinda. During my senior year of high school a girl started waving and saying hi to me whenever she saw me. Eventually I forced myself to start talking her. We seemed to get along, and she hugged me even, but I was too autistic to actually ask her out. The day after our graduation ceremony I sperged out and called her and confessed. She told me she wasn't good enough for me. I figured she was trying to politely turn me down.

Then she ran into me at community college once. Started texting me, asked me to meet her for lunch after two weeks. I went and we talked for a few hours, nothing more than that though. Never heard from her again. Maybe I should've contacted her after that lunch but I just couldn't shake the feeling that the only reason she ever talked to me was because she thought I had no friends and pitied me.
>>
Plenty of times on Bumble.
>>
>>36035348
Yeah I'll get asked if I want to go for a coffee quite a bit. I usually drive them home afterwards and refuse if they ask me to come in (I've got a gf). I've also had a girl come up to me and give me her number completely out of the blue whilst getting a coffee on my own, which was cute.
>>
>>36035348
no.

not outside of an academic setting.

-29 year old khv
>>
no

I must be ugly or something because I put myself out there.
>>
>>36037974
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO AWAY YOU FAGGOT
>>
Of course not, are you trying to be funny?
>>
>>36035348
Nope. In fact I've gotten 'disinvited' once when a girl found out one of my friends invited me to a party that week, she told me not to bother coming
>>
>>36038340
Chill out bro. Why do you hate me for being happy?
>>
>>36037290
>I just couldn't shake the feeling that the only reason she ever talked to me was because she thought I had no friends and pitied me.
fucking hell anon..
>>
>>36035348
only a couple girls
>>
>>36038433
BECAUSE WE'RE NOT HAPPY HERE REEEEEEEEEEE
ITS NOT FAIR EEREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36038460
Why don't you ask me for advice then?
>>
>>36035348
yeah why?

fuck this gay board, nobody on /r9k/ is generating oc.
originally
>>
File: Virginia.png (129KB, 640x350px)
Virginia.png
129KB, 640x350px
>>36035348
Just two weeks ago I accompanied a girl who was visiting us to the location she was meeting her friend. I haven't seen her friend in like five or six years and she has grown to a gorgeous looking teen - a solid 8/10 with an energetic personality. After some smalltalk she asked if I wanted to join them to some place eating something.

Of course I came off as boring as it gets since I'm too crippled in my self-esteem to actually show my eccentric character anymore. Still, that a girl, five years younger than me, took the initiative and invited me gave me quite a confidence boost.
>>
>>36035348
Yes and no. Basically she went of her way to get my phone number and talk to me everyday; thing was I had to be the one to make plans to hang
>>
>>36038471
Not that anon, but if you got advice I'm listening.
>>
>>36038632
Obviously you need to lift, get a short haircut (not too short though, an undercut is what the majority of girls will find attractive), take care of your skin, wear clothes that fit (don't wear trashy streetwear and don't go the other way and wear autism clothes, just keep it simple). Command yourself like you know what you're doing and where you're going, don't act apologetically. When you talk to a girl, don't dither. Don't talk too much either. What you do say should hold weight, be meaningful and should always guide the conversation. Definitely never try and replicate a girls speech style. If she starts bitching about someone (as women love to do) just ignore it and refuse to engage. Women don't want another woman. Girls want a guy that can protect them, a guy that tells them what he is doing and leaves it up to her to fall in line. You need to pursue your own interests. The more you invest in yourself, the more valuable a person you become.

Obviously this is all easier if you're attractive, but every man should aim to act as if he is the only thing that matters in the world.

Don't know if that's helpful, it's just what I've found from my experiences with girls.

Also, don't go in for all that 'negging' bullshit. There's a difference between being stoic and strong and just being a cunt to people, and most girls that are attracted to being trashed like that are girls you probably wouldn't want anything to do with.
>>
>>36038442
I don't know if you're saying that like it should be obvious one way or the other or if you're simply expressing compassion for how I feel.
>>
>>36038929
was compassion,
soddi for not being clear
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.