[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hand the female labtech at the sperm donation clinic my semen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrg.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrg.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>hand the female labtech at the sperm donation clinic my semen sample
>she looks visibly impressed at how much cum I shot in there

So should have I made a pass at her or something? She was pretty cute.
>>
>>36033400
How the fuck would a robot be allowed to donate sperm?
Don't they only take the most Chad of white man sperm?
>>
>>36033400
>Implying anybody wants your robot aspie semen.
Why do you even bother donating?
>>
>>36033400
>Letting your son be raised by another man

Are you a fucking cuck?
>>
>>36033587
6'0'', white, master's degree, IQ of 130, knew all of my great grandparents and near perfect LSAT score. I'm basically genetically perfect except for the fact that I'm almost sure I'm schizo on the down low and deathly afraid of intimate interaction with other people despite also desiring it.

>>36033658
I already have 3 kids from sperm donation thank you very much, you genetic dead end.

>>36033663
uh that's the opposite of cuckoldry
>>
>>36033587
Not OP but I was able to donate as well.

>>36033400
Are you an open or closed donor?
>>
>>36034033
closed, i sure as fuck don't want someone trying to chase me for child support. honestly wouldn't mind if a kid wanted to talk to me when they reach adulthood but i also don't want a bunch of people looking for favors from me since if i stay on trajectory and don't break down I'll be rolling in it by then.
>>
>>36034202
You're fortunate then, I wasn't careful and ended up an open donor.
>>
>>36033587
I have donated sperm several times. I am 6'2 with a master's degree. Yet I am still a kissless virgin. If you have blue eyes, white skin, and are tall they want your sperm.
>>
>>36034253
What if I have all those things except I'm ugly
>>
>>36033400
I wish I was tall. I'd donate sperm and it'd take so much pressure off me. I want to pass on my genes but don't want to have to actually raise kids.

LITERALLY the only Manlet feel I've ever had.
>>
>hand the labgirl behind the counter my overflowing seed cup
>'like what you see lil lady'
>she gives it a sniff and her eyes go wide
>looks up like like its her first christmas
>'c-can i d-drink a little bit. j-just a sip'
>i nod and wink
>she goes right for my crotch
>'woah there baby doll you gotta earn the right to suckle from the tap'
>i pick up the sample and take her chin in my hands, opening her lips with my thumb
>she shudders and moans
>'show me your tongue, gorgeous'
>she slides it out
>i let a gloopy strand of jizz stretch from the cum cup to her taste buds
>she disintegrates totally from the magical powers of the semen immediately
>'heh. she really took a load off'
>spin 360^360 degrees at high speed and fly away into space
>>
>>36034459
lmao. quality post, friend!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.