[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female red flags >Fucking essay for your profile. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: o-ONLINE-FRAUD-facebook.jpg (313KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ONLINE-FRAUD-facebook.jpg
313KB, 2000x1000px
Female red flags

>Fucking essay for your profile.

I don't have time to read that bitch

>Cat person.

Yah marry your cat than

>Not like other girls / wired.

Great fuck off,

>Loves going out with friends

Have fun with that you and every other cunt on earth

>Loves video games / manga / star wars

No you dont, fucking liar.

>"People person"

Then why can't you find a partner irl you dumb bitch?

>Social worker / Feminist / engo

Nice virtue signaling non job, enjoy your fucking loneliness

>Ambitious

Translation: loves her career more than she'll ever love you

>Loves to travel / finding myself / new experiences

You must be about 18 to 24 and not very bright

>Favourite book is a fantasy novel

This is because you're too fucking boring to have real interests.

I love this. These bitches are all the fucking same.
>>
wtf is wrong with liking cats OP?
>>
>horse girl
my oneitis was a horse girl before I realized they were fucking insane
>>
OP is a loser because
He can't be bothered to read a paragraph
He finds cats intimidating
He thinks having a life is a negative
He doesn't believe women can enjoy nerdy things
He doesn't want a woman who's cultured, can pay her own bills, and reads.
>>
>>36032982
Red flag for fucking cat lady.

Go marry your cat.
>>
>>>36032982
>everyone who likes cats is a cat lady or anti social loser

by that logic everyone who likes dogs is a control freak and loves having things suck up to them
>>
>>36033271
Your logic is sound.
>>
>>36032966
>Cat person.
Probably would not work out but I love watching cat videos for some reason as I think I might be allergic to them. Probably should find a way to not be allergic to their cuteness.

Then again, I just about throw up when I encounter dog poop. Probably should work on that gag reflex.
>>
>go on okcupid
>It's global dating you could meet anyone from anywhere on earth
>Only cunts located in my city message me

Lol how lazy are you? I mean really, all these bitches want is a quick fix.
>>
>>36033543
It's cruel though because there was this one mentally ill failure qt from Australia that I "liked" and sent a message to, but I realized there would be no point since I don't want an online only gf and the chances of us meeting irl would be extremely slim.
>>
File: 1470332428101.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1470332428101.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>36032966
Only two of these that is right is
>Not like other girls
>Social worker / Feminist / engo

the REAL problem is how uninteresting 99% of the women are. Why is it so hard to find someone able to appreciate art or playing fucking vidya with even if its normie shit I dont care.

But no, everyone in my area is a SJW who would probobly get violent with me or a redneck. Where are the fembots.
>>
Unironically uses the phrase "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" almost always turn out to be whores.

>Overly into nigger music and culture
>>
>Does drugs on a semi regular basis.

>Doesn't like country music

>Talks about oppression and uses terms like wage gap, cultural appropriation and Islamaphobia.

>can't cook worth shit.

>tells you she doesn't know what the future holds, but she "may" see you in it, she doesn't decide who she falls for.

>has done coke on several occasions and has no trouble talking about it nonchalantly

>asks you to hang out with her and a group of people you don't know and then ignores you the whole night and tries to make you seem like the asshole when you just try and talk to her.

>hang out with her at a crowded beach and she says she should go ask the 2 shirtless douches how to get weed.

>talks to you when it's convenient or she has a problem but the minute you want to talk she doesn't respond for at least 3 days if ever

>after all these things claims you're somehow her best friend and she would hate to live without you

>dates/dated a nigger

>after they break up tells you she thought about having its child, but wouldn't want her child to have a bunch of half brothers and sisters

>hooks up with you even though you were being cold and literally only talked to her by saying yeah and the most basic sentences.

>tries to tell you she's not interested in seeing you a week later and you literally ducking laugh in her face and ask where she even got that idea from.

>has the name Madison

And these are all the red flags I've found.

>has the name Madison
>>
>>36034716
Madison is a bitches name for sho
>>
>>36034387
Because they're like fucking factory clones. They all read the same shitty harry potter and fifty shades of grey, they all watch the same Jewish propaganda tv shows, they all listen to same trash fashion podcasts. They literally buy the exact same shit as other women BECAUSE OTHER WOMEN BOUGHT IT.

Women are incapable of thinking independent- not 100% to be sure, but a hell of a lot of them
>>
>>36034767
Wish I new that beforehand man, invested so much time in this bitch. Only fucked her once, and got one (albeit GOAT) bj from her. After investing like 10 fucking years of friendship.

The bullshit I went through...

We don't even talk anymore.
>>
>>36035276
Did she really ghost you on social occasions? That's some hard core cuckoldry right there
>>
>>36035310
We'll her family goes to this speed race bike thing for a weekend. She invited me up then spent the whole time off somewhere else in her tent or something. I brought beer and whisky and I'm a pretty social dude so I'm said fuck it and started drinking with her uncles and shit. Get pretty drunk and loud, then get a text from her telling me to stop being loud etc. I ignored it.

Next morning I drove home without even attempting to see her, and she messages me asking me why I was being a jerk like that.

Saddest part is I was blinded by our longstanding friendship at the time and didn't really call her out on any of this fucking shit and now as you can clearly see it festers in me, probably gives me cancer.

I sort of got the last laugh though.
>>
File: tinder gary.jpg (92KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
tinder gary.jpg
92KB, 700x1244px
>>36032966
being a female is a fucking red flag
>>
>>36035374
Oh yeah should also mention she left her tent at one point of the night and was talking on the phone, we lived 4 hours away from each other at this point and hadn't seen each other for prolly a year.

I walk over and offer her one of my beers, she basically says she's busy. I ask why she even invited me up then. She says stop being like that or something. Say fuck it, walk back to the fire and keep drinking.
>>
>>36035415
But being a chef is a mega red flag for men
>>
>>36032966
>>Fucking essay for your profile.
>>Cat person.
>>Favourite book is a fantasy novel
So you are saying that indicators of introvert are a bad thing?

>>Loves going out with friends
ok, unless paired with
>>Social worker / Feminist / engo
>>"People person"

>>Loves video games / manga / star wars
Could go both way, only true red flag if she also feminist

>Loves to travel / finding myself / new experiences
not really a red flag, but rather indication of being boring

>>Not like other girls / wired.
if it's obvious lie it's a indicator of being boring
if she has some quirks, then she's probably insecure about them (not inherently a bad thing)

>>Ambitious
depend what you are looking for
>>
>>36035551

how is wanting to travel boring?
>>
>>36035614
Not inherently, but for majority of people it way of compansating lack of personality (at least the ones I've met)
>>
>>36035614
it isn't, he's just a mentally ill hermit who's afraid to leave his room
>>
>>36035730
"loves to travel" for 99% of people it means "I've been in Paris once"
>>
>>36035849
This. """Travel""" alone doesn't mean shit. What are you DOING while traveling? Are you a photographer? Are you going to a foreign museum because you're passionate about art? Are you learning the language and culture? "I stayed at a hotel in Vienna and then drowsily looked at some dinosaur bones or something." Wow, fucking congrats.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1008KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1008KB, 500x375px
>>36035415
Based Gary
>>
>>36036038
>I'm finding myself, just exploring what life has to offer!

Wat do?
>>
>>36036079
Floundering isn't admirable or interesting. Plus, you never hear those kinds of people clamoring to see what Juarez has to offer. Foreign country, right? :^)
>>
>>36032966
>Fucking essay for your profile.
Have you tried tinder? It might more suited to simpletons like you.
>>
>>36032991
Can confirm horse girls are always, always fucking crazy. Crazy for dick that is.
>>
>>36033033
He wants an idiot, submissive mommydom gf who will rape him
>>
>>36032966
>looking for a relationship
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.