[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing my fucking mind and I can't fucking take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Eyes_Wide_Shut_4165.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes_Wide_Shut_4165.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
I'm losing my fucking mind and I can't fucking take it anymore

Something's gonna burst soon this can't go on much longer, something fucking terrible is going to happen I just know it
>>
File: 1489278256290.jpg (92KB, 423x951px) Image search: [Google]
1489278256290.jpg
92KB, 423x951px
No, you're gonna be ok. Maybe not great, but ok.
>>
I'm stuck in the prison of the flesh. My brain is trapped in a cage where it can't operate. I'm dumb. I'm a dumb piece of dog shit. The brain ''fog'' is getting worse and worse. It's unbearable. I only see one escape from this.
>>
File: 1491355448160.jpg (143KB, 865x532px)
1491355448160.jpg
143KB, 865x532px
That is life. If you feel like getting a tarot card reading or something...try here >>>/x/ if you want to sort your shit out...try here >>>/adv/
>>
>>36032888
Go here >>>/x/
>>
>>36032834
lol nothing is going to happen
>>36032888
nice trips, but also lol nothing is going to happen to you either
>>
>>36032834
how old are you anon? orenig
>>
>>36032929
>lol
>nice trips
>lol
you do enjoy being a simple minded memeing queer?
>>
>>36032952
I'm only 18 so I'm desperately trying to wait till 25 to do something drastic, that seems to be the age most robots recommend checking out

I've been neet, locked in my room for basically 3 straight years
>>
>>36032983
lmao it sure beats being
>trapped in muh mind wah
>so much crazy yeargh
stay small time my boy lol
>>
>>36032998
relax anon. working yourself up for nothing isn't going to make you feel any better. these feeling come in waves for you don't they? what's been happening lately?
>>
>>36032998
You can get out of this life. Focus on making yourself as uncomfortable as possible, you CAN make it
>>
>>36033112
Not OP but HOW?!
There's nothing to relax into.
>>
File: 1491344830948.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491344830948.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
I too feel impending doom frequently.
I just chalk it up as the nature of existing in this god awful "reality".

My mom wont even speak to me.
Fuck the creator of this world tho
>>
>>36033112

they do come in waves but the waves come daily and my moods vary dramatically.

it's very strange, I often wake up elated and excited to live another day, like unreasonably thrilled, and go to sleep wanting to take my rifles downtown and shoot up the streets because I'm that fucking hopeless.

I just want to be numb man I can't take the extreme swings and the derealization anymore
>>
>>36033024
>lmao
>muh
>wah
>stay small time my boy lol
thus the defective 90's born facebook reject continued to shit post well in to the night, deep down knowing that his mask of memes fooled no one.
>>
>>36033141
shut the fuck up redditfag
>>
>>36033207
Same it's gotten to the point where im having frequent dreams of dying
Most frequent is being nuked, and drowning.
The drowning dream is the scariest because while i'm having the dream i'm holding my breath in real life and i end up waking up gasping for air.
>>
>>36033211
You can get neetbux and medication for this. Congrats
>>
>>36033211
>I just want to be numb man I can't take the extreme swings and the derealization anymore
DON'T SAY THAT.
The only thing worse than the derealization is /losing/ it. Derealization is a fucking gift don't throw it away It's rare and the people it happens to tend to be very interesting..
>>
>>36033211
the doctors would probably say you have borderline personality disorder. what do you like/ enjoy? if anything
>>
>>36033394
you were told to shut the fuck up faggot, take your quirky shit back to redd it where it belongs
>>
I hate to break it to you anons, but you don't actually get to die permanently.
The space in the streamline your consciousness occupies will simply return as another lifeform, and you'll be doomed to continue existing forever. You can do absolutely anything you want, because all things that can be will be, but you can't stop existing. It's really the only thing that's not allowed.
You don't get to leave.
You live forever.
You can't escape.
>>
>>36033394

the one good thing about derealization for me is that it has removed my fear of people entirely. hasn't gotten rid of my depression and self-loathing nature necessarily, but because I don't see people as people anymore, I'm no longer afraid of them.

>>36033399

I enjoy fantasizing about three periods of time in particular, 2006 and 2007, as well as February of 2015. those are the three times in my life I can remember being exclusively happy.
>>
>>36033455
No one said anything to me ITT
I think you have me confused for someone else
>>
>>36033262
that's some pretty cool narration, bro
maybe with enough mental illness RP we'll get to the bottom of things yet! (roflmao)
>>
>>36033574
regardless, what was said in the last post to you still applies, fuck off.
>>
>>36033652
>someone has a different opinion than me, they should stop talking
u wot
>>
>>36033470
This
I figured this out during the onset of puberty. If when i die i return to the state prior to being born, what is stopping (me) from being born again?
>>
>>36033917
Well to be fair reincarnation isn't a bad thing. What I hate is my life right now, who I am right now. If after I die I am reborn then I might just get to be a normal person with a happy life some day.

What I am truly afraid of, is the idea of life looping on itself and just being reborn the same as you were to once again do the same mistakes. Luckily that's just one of practically infinite scenarios of what would happen in the afterlife, so I doubt it'll be that.
>>
>>36033530
the best thing people like us can hope for is to become comfortably numb anon, everything gets easier from there
>>
>>36032834
Just jerk off, your sinister thoughts will go to sleep and compound.
>>
File: carpediem.jpg (60KB, 461x314px) Image search: [Google]
carpediem.jpg
60KB, 461x314px
>>36032834
WAKE ME UP
organics
>>
>>36032891
ass
>>36032926
ass
>>36033141
ass
>>36033207
ass
>>36033394
ass

mental illness and psuedo-intellectual forays into occultism go hand in hand. you don't dip your toes in, you fucking jump, and there's no guarantee you come out of it unscathed. you might just end up just as miserable, dragging yourself down with existential angst and the looming threat of damnation. to paraphrase the beatle's guru, it's hilarious to think anyone would be able to find moral guidance in this, the most immoral of eras.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.