[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna jump off the George Washington Bridge sometime this week.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 5

File: 31239_m.jpg (103KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
31239_m.jpg
103KB, 500x405px
Gonna jump off the George Washington Bridge sometime this week. It's a three hour drive but I feel chill. Not sure if I should bring any form of ID.

Thank for you sense of community I've received on this board for so many years.
>>
Shit op, if that's what you truly want. I think that you should bring some form of ID, but it's up to you. Any particular reason for this, of is it the result of years of buildup?
>>
File: walt jesse hug.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
walt jesse hug.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>36032690
hope the weathers nice when you go

you were once dust, and unto dust you shall return
>>
please explain why
orignarus oreganerinos
>>
>>36032690
Idk looks pretty short

I could see someone surviving that easy. Even if you landed on your head or something.
>>
Just to let you know but every person who jumps off a bridge and lives always says that when they are falling they regret jumping off. They get the realization that their life if worth living and was never worth killing them self over. But if you do yes bring ID. Make sure it is secure to your body so they know who died.
>>
Anon, you wouldn't post this thread if it wasn't a cry for help.

Wgat happened?
>>
>>36032690
>200 feet
would that really kill you?
>>
>>36033200
>>36033050
200 ft off water is pretty fatal. The impact ruptures your internal organs, causing bleeding, or limb dislocation, which causes you to drown.
>>
>>36033099
>>36033030
>>36032981
Lost my job, ex got a restraining order, overall depression in general. I feel like I'm stuck in a hole and I can't get out, nor have the energy to even try.

I actually feel pretty calm though, knowing that I have a set plan now.
>>
>>36032690
Kill yourself with a shotgun idiot
>>
>>36033339
I'm in Massachusetts, I can't get a gun.
>>
>>36033312
Stick to the plan, don't let anyone here talk you out of it

I envy you because you get to go home soon
>>
mid-fall

'w-waiti think I've made a mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeaaaaahhhHHHHH AHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!'

> killing yourself because of a temporary chemical imbalance in your brain

shiggy diggy
>>
>>36033420
Not all people kill themsleves because of depression.
>>
>>36033354
Then get a gun from a less cucked state
>>
>>36033462
I have a restraining order against me, I'm not allowed to buy guns or get a gun license.
>>
are you hyped for the afterlife? i'm so excited to die
>>
>>36033420
>believing the 102% percent of all jumpers regret it meme
Normies just don't like to entertain the thought that there are people who really want to die with unwavering certainty.
>>
>>36032690
I live in NYC. Please don't.
>>
File: IMG_3126.png (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3126.png
5KB, 234x215px
>>36033312
I don't want to see you go, and I would not encourage your suicide. However, I respect your decision. Godspeed OP, thank you for being a part of this board. Whatever happens after death, I hope that you find peace. Remember, If you change your mind, we will always be here.
>>
>>36033354

Where in Mass? I'm in Boston pls don't do it OP
>>
>>36033312

Friend, do not throw your life away.

Join me and take part in the great crusade to restore the glory of our homeland.
>>
>>36033593
I'm in Cambridge, lol.
>>36033557
I'll make it quick and won't disrupt traffic.
>>36033564
Ah thanks man :)
>>
Gonna hang myself tomorrow when there's no one home. Hmu when you get to the afterlife, let's haunt the fuck out of some normies
>>
Most men die at 25 but aren't buried until 70. - Ben Franklin

Go with God, brother.
>>
>>36032690
>>36033312
Things can and almost always get better. Just chill out, bro.

You can get a new job, who cares about the restraining order?
>>
>>36033655
>I'll make it quick and won't disrupt traffic.
No that's not why. It's because when I turn on the news and hear of your death I will know it's another comrade who lost the fight. I know how you feel because I feel like doing it too, but I've stopped myself. I'm almost in tears, please don't do this.
>>
Hello. Just saying if this is real, peace be with you. Find what I can't seem to.
>>
Don't do it like this and inconvenience a small amount of people

Kill yourself by jumping from a building into a mall filled with normies or if you can the roof of a sports stadium on game day
>>
>>36032690
Do you know what time? Are you planning to livestream it? I gotta go to bed in 10 minutes so pls respond before then because I might not be on in the next two days.
>>
>>36033489
Buy one off a nigger, worst thing that can happen is he kills you

At least then you die and hopefully get a nigger killed by police
>>
>>36033712
Not OP but if you feel like that you should tell us your story.
This is a good thread, even with all the people telling OP not to.

By the way OP I'm sorry. I won't ask you not to though, especially since I feel the same way.
>>
>>36033817
Just use the thread watcher dipshit.
>>
>>36033339
dude would that even be instant and what if you acccidently aimed too far back or something? what if you just stick it in your mouth upwards pointing kinda back wpuld you live?

im not op and im not wanting to die but yeah pls answer
>>
>>36033859
CPAP mask and a tank of helium.
That's how I'll do it if I ever go.
>>
advice for people who are suicidal: get a gun, of a respectable caliber. and bullets. hollowpoints.

I have a friend who bought a gun specifically to commit suicide with; a .45 and a box of 230grain hollowpoints. my, uh, friend told me that just having this thing in his home almost totally cured his feelings of suicidal depression. because now he didn't feel trapped. he could leave whenever the fuck he wanted. if all the things that caused him anxiety all happened at once, he could be gone within 3 minutes flat.

suddenly... life was manageable. it wasn't so much his circumstances that had been weighing him down. it was the feeling of being trapped by them. my friend tells me he can't remember feeling less suicidal than he does now.

if you can't buy a gun legally... there's always private sales. people are selling guns constantly to each other online.
>>
>>36033883
but is there a surefire way to know youll die with a shotgun as far as placement goes
>>
With the grace of god goes OP
>>
>>36033312
>ex got a restraining order
Later normie.
>>
>>36033817
I was planning on doing it closer to night. They close the bridge walkways at around 12 am, and I don't wanna freak out people who are walking, jogging, driving by, etc.
>>36033712
I'll just be another person who jumped. Believe me, I feel pretty good about this. Don't feel bad.
>>36033756
thank you, god bless.
>>36033710
It's ruined my life. I live in constant paranoia that I'll run in to them and get arrested.
>>
>>36033893
>Not murican
>No street knowledge whatsoever of where to buy one or how much would it cost
>>
>>36033312
>ex
Go jump now yu stupid normie.
>>
>>36033907

just don't put it under your chin like so many idiots do.
>>
>not loving yourself
>committing murder only to yourself
How about you sit outside at night and just talk to yourself and learn to accept yourself despite how much of a failure you think you are

...If not can you at least kill Staceys before you go PLEASE
>>
>>36033969

Sorry. I hope someday we can bring some Freedom to your oppressed land.

Live Free Or Die motherfuckers
>>
You're probably not going to change your mind but if you do give us that status update.

Godspeed OP
>>
>>36034001
I'll post a timestamp by the bridge and water.
>>
>>36032690
Nice posting with you OP. Don't listen to people who tell you shit like "OMG NUUUUU IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE" and "NO OP YOU'LL HURT PEOPLE AROUND YOU!". The truth is it doesn't get better, I wish I had gone through with my attempt.
>>
>>36033837
There is no story to tell. I want to die and have always wanted since I was young. But OP shouldn't do this

>>36033958
>I'll just be another person who jumped. Believe me, I feel pretty good about this. Don't feel bad.
Please rethink this. Just move away and try something new. I
>>
Where would someone have to put a shotgun aimed at the head to fail? under the chin is a given. is there any place thats 100% fatal

just curious and not gonna do it
>>
>>36032690
can you do a bomb threat to the empire state building instead or something? I would like to hear about you in the news.
>>
>>36034056
probably the temple or cheek.
>>
>>36034056
roof of mouth is fatal af
>>
>>36033354
You can get a gun, you just have to wait three months, maybe take Hunter Ed or something like that
t. my dad lives in MA and owns over 20 guns
>>
>>36034099
well yikes I don't want anyone to hate me. I could rep r9k in a suicide note?? (wasn't planning on making one)
>>
>>36032690
I've been planning on killing myself too, I was thinking I'd do it the royal Tenenbaums way, but that would be very painful, I've been thinking of using my neetbux to buy some helium and kms that way because it's painless, a double suicide sounds nice but I doubt anyone lives close enough to me to do it so the heilum is the way to go I guess.
>>
>>36034125
no, I literally cannot get a gun. Court ordered not to, I'm in a domestic violence registry because of the RO.
>>
>>36032690
You don't jump off of the George Washington Bridge. You jump off the Brooklyn Bridge.
>>
>>36034107

roof of mouth is good. there's a .gif floating around of a police helicopter watching a fleeing criminal through infrared. the dude puts a shotgun in his mouth and pulls the trigger; through the infrared camera, you see his head come apart like a pumpkin with a firecracker in it.

the most important thing when killing yourself with a shotgun seems to be making sure the barrel is angled far back enough, pointing toward your brainstem and the back of your head. they tend to jerk forward and blow people's faces off. avoid that and shotguns are very lethal.
>>
>>36034173
Why do you say that? the GW is far higher than the Brooklyn Bridge.
>>
>>36034162

>no, I literally cannot get a gun.

you mean you cannot literally buy a gun from a licensed dealer who will perform a background check. a lot of people who literally can't get guns get them all the times. liberals call it "the gunshow loophole." also extends to private sales.

not that I'm suggesting that you break any laws.
>>
>>36034177
do you mean like horizontally facing back is best
>>
>>36033050
You're an idiot, of course it will kill op.
>>
>>36033683
Sound like a plan, m8.

bless
>>
I respect your decision and believe you've thought this through as an adult you are. In case you get cold feet, there's no shame in walking back. We'll be there with you man, remember that when you're standing on the ledge, feel the love of this board desu. I myself will join you in some yeras, but it's not my time yet
>>
>>36034245

well... if the barrel is perfectly horizontal, you may run the risk of just destroying your spine, rather than your brainstem Probably you will still die. But there may be a risk of just paralyzing yourself.

There's really not a lot of easily accessible, extremely reliable suicide methods for people who can't get their hands on high explosives. I've done a fair amount of research on this, and I've never felt like a shotgun is an ideal option. It's just too big and awkward - you don't want something that you can't control. That's why I feel like a .45 or a .357 magnum loaded with hollowpoints is probably best.

Most important factor to lethality is always lack of medical attention. You don't want to attempt suicide in a place where people can rush to your assistance. This would be my argument against bridges as well. A LOT of failed suicide attempts would have been successful if the person had gone out into the woods instead of doing it in their bedroom.
>>
>>36034177
yip, eric harris killed himself via roof of mouth and died instantly and dylan klebold shot himself in temple and his body was reportedly flinching and alive

no but srsly op dont do it
>>
>>36033625
>Join me and take part in the great crusade to restore the glory of our homeland
Not op but I'll bite, whats the plan?
>>
>>36034433
Glad to know that fucker suffered.
>>
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm at a picnic and these people near me have pipes with usb wires. What is this? Cigarettes?
>>
>>36034531
Hookah m8
>>
All about dat brainstem. Temple is probably too far forward. Though it is also one of the thinnest areas of the skull. Probably just behind the ear is good.

Roof of the mouth makes me nervous just because of the risk of the gun jumping and blowing your face off. It's happened to people - they go to pull the trigger and they flinch. They lack the will at that critical moment. Nobody knows how steady their hand will be when it comes down to it.
>>
>>36034490

I doubt he did. He still died from the shot; it just took his body a while longer to stop twitching because he didn't obliterate the center of autonomous function in his brainstem. Like the way a chicken will keep twitching even after you cut its head off. It's not suffering; it's just still got electric impulses in its nervous system.
>>
>>36034531
yeah, go ask for a few, make sure to refer to them as 'fags', too

have fun, fuck off
>>
File: 1444183646883.jpg (509KB, 780x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1444183646883.jpg
509KB, 780x1901px
>>36033893

This guy knows what's up.

Who knows, he could very well be describing me.
>>
>>36034541
Is that an e-cigarette?
>>36034639
Fuck you m8.
>>
>>36033893
Don't use a gun

t. /k/
>>
>>36034743

Fuck off, /k/

Nobody asked you jackshit.
>>
>>36034743

Selfish /k/ommando. You don't want people to kill themselves with guns bc that will give the leftists ammo to try to take your guns.

Don't worry about it. We will not relinquish them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
>>
>>36034743
no worries, lol
>>
>>36034816
Absolutely selfish. But jumping of a sufficiently tall building is a more sure thing than shooting yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 352x500px
>>36033655
At least watch the documentary "The Bridge" before you do it.
>>
leave an autobiography.
this problem will only come to light if we can identify trends.
We know this is happening but no one else does.
>>
>>36035621
oh my word, it's all foggy and ominous looking, I'm already have second thoughts

pbbbt
>>
>>36035621
documentary made by a normie to convince other normies of the lie that life is always worth living

it's garbage
>>
>>36035696
stop pretending to be the OP
>>
Anyone that kill themselves because of another person deserve to die.
>>
NET
ETE
TEN
You're not going to go anywhere fast off a bridge.
>>
>>36032690
Hey OP, don't kill yourself please, do you wanna chill together? Maybe I can change your mind, please. I'm from NYC and we can hang out. Do you want my contact info?
>>
over a dumb roastie? how the fuck did you end up with a restraining order, retard? how are you normans so good at this social game shit but so bad at it at the same time?

the last girl i got to know somewhat well, just about the only one in half a dozen years, had some kind of order against her ex as well but went back to him anyway.

but goodbye i guess. make sure you hit that post button one last time as you soar.
>>
>>36035951
>he fucks up the CAPTCHA on the way down
>>
You need Jesus man. There is hope and salvation in Christ.
>>
Funny I was just fantasizing about this. I 'm out nightwalking trying to forget how useless and retarded (85 iq) I am. The bridge is 5 minutes away

Hard type when hands are cold btw
>>
>>36035873
sure, how?
>>
>>36035984

lol

> originasu
>>
>>36036066
All it brings is the fear of committing suicide because you know you'll go to Hell if you do it. Well it's something people should believe in anyways so they have a shot in the next life.
>>
Get a parachute just in case you change your mind.
>>
>>36035751

how do you know it's not worth living if you don't live it?
>>
>>36036683
I did live it though. I had a normie life once before everything fell apart
>>
>>36036721
luck of the draw friend.
90% of my friends are fucking shadows of their former self, myself included. I had a gf, a job and a huge circle of friends. Things just dissipated, its kinda like growing up too. You aint alone, just keep trying.
>>
>>36036147
my skype is juliuslizerd
>>
>>36032690
cya niqqa hahahahahahaha hope you can swim niqqa hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha crying smiling emoji face okay fingers emoji 100 percent emoji
>>
If you tell me when (Just the date is enough, if you give the hour, I'll be incredibly thankful), I'll drive 16 hours to witness it from canada.
>>
>>36036765

>just keep trying

There is a point where you should stop trying.
>>
>>36032690
you should call a suicide hot line 5432
>>
Do a flip, anon! And please record it!
>>
>>36032690
Why not go to the Niagras if you're gonna drive 300 miles?
>>
>>36036980
dont do this they will send cops to check on you
>>
>>36036853
alrighty then wew
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.