[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your opinion on long distances relationships /r9k/. Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Long-Distance-Relationship.jpg (79KB, 620x250px) Image search: [Google]
Long-Distance-Relationship.jpg
79KB, 620x250px
Whats your opinion on long distances relationships /r9k/. Is it feasible to have a healthy stable relationship over a long distance and then meet in real life some day?
>>
>>36032084
Seems like it could work, having to build a relationship over the Internet then one day meet up, at least you don't have to worry about getting raped.
>>
it's one of those things that makes sense in theory and nobody can deny that there's always a chance things could work out but I think empirically it always turns out that one of the people ends up meeting somebody IRL in the meantime who makes their relationship seem like it doesn't exist and they ghost their LDR SO for the new handsome suitor.

Like if you start talking to a girl and then she starts her college semester, she will probably break off your "relationship" soon after.
>>
>>36032084
If you're both committed to it and will eventually make it a not long distance relationship then it should work out at least for a short term
>>
if you both love each other deeply, yes.
>>
If you pretend it's a good idea, then it is.

It really is the perfect form of relationship for women: they get your money and can use you as an emotional tampon while fucking guys you have no way of knowing exist.
>>
long distance relationships are for people who like the idea of a second hand tulpa without having to make one
>>
>>36032084
I've had a few. They were horrible. I saw virtually nothing of her in my day-to-day life except maybe one or two Snapchats and retarded texts. I had no idea what her actual life was like - DESPITE multiple cross country visits -- because I was never there for it. On the rare occasion that I was (read: a couple times a year) it obviously wasn't her everyday life but more like seeing a woman on vacation.

Gradually I got to know what she was actually like on a daily basis, and it turns out she was a bitch. Couldn't hold a female relationship together to save her life, most of her male friends either outright asked her to have sex with them or confessed to others behind her back that they wanted to. Even after the outright (highly cringe) proposals were rejected, she kept them as friends and told me she "honestly believed" they didn't want her anymore and had moved on. Some of them would do this multiple times, and each time she'd believe they'd moved on.

She eventually got ridiculously addicted to Tumblr, when her shitty iPhone broke she kept using it through the broken glass until her fingers bled and scarred every day. And I don't mean business calls or texting important info, I mean blogging on Tumblr.

While earning almost twice as much as me, with about half the living expenses (she lied about her income to get into assisted-income housing, and didn't own a car), she would frequently get screaming-mad about muh wage gap and demand that she had some 'right' to make men pay for her shit. She was also the type to make murder jokes all day and even threaten explicitly to murder other people, then lose her shit over a rape joke.

The one redeeming light of that breakup was that the night she dumped me, she hooked up with a low-ranking Chad at a bar and dated him for a few weeks before being dumped because he was a Chad and she was just a hole.
>>
>>36032958
All of that post was one relationship, one of the most retarded years of my life. The other online relationship lasted about two weeks, I dumped her when she lost her shit and posted "ORK ORK HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE HE ISN'T ANSWERING MY TEXTS VERY OFTEN [WHALE NOISES]" when I was on a camping trip that I'd told her I was going on and thus would not have cell service.
>>
File: pinkerton.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pinkerton.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>36032084
I NEED HELP AND YOU'RE WAY ACROSS THE SEA
I COULD NEVER TOUCH YOU
I THINK IT WOULD BE WRONG
I'VE GOT YOUR LETTER
YOU'VE GOT MY SONG
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.