[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I strongly believe that the brazen bull would be the worst way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0158.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
I strongly believe that the brazen bull would be the worst way to die. There is nothing worse than it.
>>
swimming in acid might be worse
>>
pretty quick and easy death if you ask me

living a 90 year life in society today is a far more torturous execution
>>
>>36031925

Technology is much more advanced today; I can imagine that there are several ways to inflict more pain and suffering.

As a first step; you'd probably want to isolate the blood supply of the brain onto a heart/lung machine; that way you can keep the head alive and functioning (and aware) no matter what you do to the rest of the body.

No blessed shock cutting off the pain; and someone could be fully aware and awake and feel their body die.

Once you are done with whatever tortures you wanted to inflict, you could always take the still living head, cut it off from the dead body, and gently place it next to an anthill, still connected to life support.
>>
Crucifixion (the sort where they tie you up and let your muscles ache agonizingly for days until you die of dehydration and starvation in the sun)

Being buried up to your neck in sand, then drenched in honey next to a nest of fire/bullet ants.

Being buried alive.
>>
Have you ever heard of John Jones? I think being in a small hole upside-down with little oxygen is pretty distressing.
>inb4 part of American death sentence
>>
Brazen Bull, but on a heroic dose of acid.
>>
>>36032012
The Nutty Putty Cave guy?

Yeah; especially as they almost got him out several times while he was alive, but the rope kept breaking, dropping him back into the cave.
>>
Scaphism, AKA the boats, is a particularly terrible way to die
>>
>>36031925
Cleaning the brazen bull must have been an awful job.
>>
>>36032101
Nah; you make the next guy do it.
>>
>>36031973
Yeah, that's edgy and all, but how about you try one of these bulls and end your life if you're so miserable
>>
>>36032135
I would make the person who wants to keep his life and not suffer the fate of the brazen bull clean it
>>
>>36031925
What about dying without feeling the warmth embrace of another persons love?
>>
>>36032149
You take the next guy, and tell him if he can have it spotless on the inside under some short time limit, he'll be released and get to live.

You could even do it while it's still somewhat hot.
>>
>>36032140
Top zozzle

But no that is actually fucking awful, flame not touching you so you slowly cook.

Jesus christ
>>
>>36031925
I think being slowly squeezed in a vice would be worse. Imagine every hour the guy comes in and gives the knob a quarter turn and the two slabs you're squeezed in between move a millimeter closer together. Who knows when or how you would die. Maybe from suffocation, maybe from your head getting cracked open, however it happens, it would be horrible.
>>
Does anyone have the picture of the room with the moving belt of sandpaper that a creative anon made?
>Enclosed room
>Floor is made completely of a slowly moving treadmill
>Treadmill surface is very rough sandpaper material
The prisoner would have to continue walking on the slow treadmill until they inevitably get tired and have to go to sleep. The treadmill pins them up against the wall and scrapes them, and eventually they just die of dehydration
>>
>>36031925
Anything which triggers carbon dioxide lacked racking feeling of suffocation is worse
>>
File: 1470603844553.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1470603844553.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>36032150
>What about dying without feeling the warmth embrace of another persons love?
kill yourself you pathetic sack of shit
>>
>>36032012
John Bones Jones?
>>
chinese water torture
>>
File: 153326181_771978e3e4.jpg (14KB, 263x351px) Image search: [Google]
153326181_771978e3e4.jpg
14KB, 263x351px
>>36032462
pic related. Also what do i win for finding out the worst one?
>>
>>36031925
ITT OP is retard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
>>
what about when they tie you up, smear you in honey, and throw you over an anthill?
>>
Some day in the near future if not already they'll be able to directly stimulate feelings of pain and terror in your brain and do so consistently without damaging you physically in any way (ie youll never have the sweet release of dying to end the pain)
>>
>>36032741
what's that called? more info, please
>>
the one where niggers secure a tire around you filled with flammable material and light it on fire and you slowly burn to death sounds pretty miserable.
>>
>>36033340
scaphism basically

they put you over a stagnant body of water tied to something in the sun with honey and milk all over your body and bugs eat and burrow in your skin. they eat your eyes and since you drank a ton also they eat you from the inside you shit so they get in there too
>>
>>36031925
Classic thread, they had some horrible machines of torture I've seen like these crazy ones which bend your limbs around in all kinds of grizzly manners, I imagine been left in one of those to die would be horrible.

>>36031994
Being buried alive doesn't sound too bad, you'd go unconscious from lack of oxygen quite quickly, assuming you're asleep you wouldn't even feel it.

>>36032768
They already have devices which essentially do this, like this one that uses microwaves to make you feel like you're on fire.
>>
>>36033693
What's the name of this device?
>>
>>36031973
This has been rattling in my head for weeks
>>
what about slowly being cut up into little pieces and then cauterized each time so you don't bleed to death
>>
>>36032140
Do you know how hard to arrange that would be? Sure you could set your car on fire with you in it but to be broiled alive in bronze? That would be a great way to go. Then have people eat the remains would be the icing on the cake
>>
>>36032242
>slowly moving
>pins them up against the wall and scrapes them
I. Have been destroyed.
>>
>>36032369
Yes, thats him
>>
>>36032150

>implying that doesn't make it easier to just kill yourself
>>
That one jap comic about the two princesses being tortured is pretty fucked up. The small one was cooked, the other was skinned, then stuffed.
Haunts my dreams.
>>
>>36032650

this is from a decompression accident, anon
>>
>>36031925
Getting your dick cut off, plus it being cauterized, then being bred by your wifes bull, then being thrown into a blazen bull
>>
>>36034666
Source? That sounds pretty hot (no pun intended)
>>
>>36034666
Pleasw leave Satan
>>
>>36034174
It's some kind of area denial system https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

If you mean the one that contorts limbs I don't have any specific names but it's a pretty general thing and there are many different devices that do it in different ways.
>>
>>36034848
Well being skinned and stuffed probably means you're going to be cooked so I guess that is pretty hot
>>
>>36034666
What's it called?
Need to know for science or something.
>>
>>36031925
I have an idea. They need to take the worst dictators murderers alive and do the brazen bull in public.
>>
no
death by paper cuts all over your body
>>
>>36032049
yeah scaphism is worse
>>
What about the one where they hang you upside down and cut you in half? I see in on those shitty top 10 videos all the time and it seems like a pretty bad way to kick the bucket
>>
>>36032049
I agree. Wish here were better artistic representations I could find
>>
>getting skinned alive
>dying a virgin
>>
>>36031925
idk fire seems like a very linear feeling of pain
>>
im pretty sure having the shit beaten out of you on a high dose of mushrooms or acid would be terrifying.
>>
File: 1491268329380.png (72KB, 265x294px) Image search: [Google]
1491268329380.png
72KB, 265x294px
>>36031925
What is with torturous executions? It's not even just base savagery, it's calculated cruelty.
>>
>>36031925
A muscle relaxant. A painful one like suxamethonium.
I have a long list of things, but that one is the worst. Simultaneous pain, suffocation and inability to move or scream.
>>
>>36032140
>Yeah, that's edgy and all, but kill yourself

(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>>
File: 1490611008491.jpg (8KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
1490611008491.jpg
8KB, 228x222px
>>36033693

Except you actually die from carbon dioxide poisoning which will be extremely painful and make you panic.

suffocation =/ hypoxia
>>
>>36034704
Nah, radiation. I think it was actually so bad that his chromosomes started to break down.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident#In_1999
I've seen pics of a decompression accident tho and it's like literally just a spine with skin on the walls of the room.
>>
>>36031986
You sick fuck
I like you man
>>
File: b6-84.gif (98KB, 580x554px) Image search: [Google]
b6-84.gif
98KB, 580x554px
>>36031986
that's reminds me this
>>
It's over too quickly. Similar or worse pain can be inflicted over a much longer period of time. The entire point of torture is that the person breaks and is in such an unreal amount of pain they start wanting to die.
>>
>>36037931
>carbon DIOXIDE poisoning

Motherfucker what?
>>
>>36032650
this. Literally months of pure agony as your body slowly turns inside out
>>
In the Tom Clancy's Without Remorse there's a entire chapter dedicated to a guy being tortured in a decompression chamber and then being left to die a slow painful death.
>>
>>36038958
Carbon dioxide is extremely poisonous and fatal at concentrations above 10%. as it builds up in your blood it triggers a breathing reflex, which makes you feel starved of air, which causes you to panic and hyperventilate. It would be an extremely miserable way to die. Especially if you carefully controlled the CO2 levels, such that you kept it just below fatal levels. They would still die, but it would prolong it for a while.
>>
File: 1489898823069.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489898823069.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>36038958

Ignorance begets confidence as usual
>>
>>36031925
A Roman geenral got captured by the Carthaginians

First they did sleep deprivation of him, wouldn't let him sleep for weeks, then they cut his eyelids and made him stare at the sun until he went blind, then put him in a barrel full of needles and covered his body with honey so that hundreds of bees and wasps stung him for hours, finally they rolled the barrel with him inside and the needles off a cliff.

I dont't knwo if it's worse but comes pretty close.

Also being impaled up the fucking ass must be one of the most painful things you can experience and Vlad Tepes did it to like 40,000 Turks, they could stay alive for days with a huge wooden pointy stick up their rectum until they died of bloodloss
>>
I was bullied all through high school. You don't know real torture until you've experienced that.
>>
>>36040262
nah, you dont know being cooked inside a bronze bull.

KEEP PUSHING ON
KEEP PUSHING ON
>>
>open thread
>Ctrl + F "Scaphism"
>4 results
Mein negers
>>
>>36040204
If only he were alive today to cull the Turkroach menace
>>
>>36040274
I don't know about most painful, but being digested alive by a cute giant girl must be both hot and painful as fuck
>>
>>36031925
flayed to death would be more painful
so would having both your legs(femur) broken

But I suppose it's subjective if you're talking about emotional factors like fear, despair, or such.
>>
You guys are forgetting about the mental torture aspect. I will stand by OP and say that the brazen bull is worse way to die. They stick you in a metal bull and it's cramped in there and you get claustrophobia and you start panicking. Just the wait itself is terrifying. Than they start heating the fire and you are shitting your pants and know there is no escape. Then you fry, you fry slowly and it's so so painful and you scream and nothing you can do.
>>
>>36040338
Yeah, I'd rather be roasted on an open grill like Saint Mark
>>
I can imagine all those spies with false teeth full of cyanide.
Wish we could stop our own hearts and die by will alone.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.