[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anything men can do women can do better? Until...l >le

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488768688709.jpg (21KB, 424x370px) Image search: [Google]
1488768688709.jpg
21KB, 424x370px
So anything men can do women can do better? Until...l

>le wild heavy object appears

>be me
>work at a wagecuck job flipping burgers at my local burger joint restaurant
>when I got hired I was a dishwasher, the manager (female) told me that to qualify for this job I must agree that I am going to lift heavy objects like boxes, taking heavy trash cans out to the dumpster, must be able to walk and be on my feet for more than 8 hours with or without a break
>agreed. Got hired... Later, moved to the kitchen because better pay, less heavy lifting, but more stress, I can deal with that
>2 weeks ago, a roastie gets hired as a dishwasher
>Anon, can you please come here and help femnon to take this heavy trash can out?
>I can't, still got 3 tickets left to cook, gotta finish them so the servers can't blame it on me if their table walks out on them because I wasn't in the kitchen
>manager says she's gonna finish them, just want me to go help Stacy to take out the trash
>T-that is not in my job description, I won't be taking the trash out every time she's here, that's why I moved to the kitchen so I will not be dealing with that slavery bullshit
>AS LONG AS YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT I TELL YOU, ANON AND WHAT I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW IS GO TAKE THE TRASH OUT!!
>I refused
>fine, you're suspended for 1 week with no pay
>W-WHAT?! I can't afford that!
>I don't care, leave the building NOW!

So what the fuck do I do now? I feel like never coming back after my week of suspension but if I leave no other wageslave job will pay me $15 to flip burgers

I thought women and men were equal, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
>>
I used to watch my assistant manager do more work than both my female managers stocking while they always would complain and sit around as he busted ass 24/7, getting paid the same

>but the wage gap though

I don't hate women it's just like. What?? What do you mean wage gap. Get off your ass and do equal work for equal pay
>>
>>36031712
>>36031841
Yeah welcome to the real world dickhead, do what you're told at work or you aren't worth a thing to them. It isn't about who is right or wrong, it's about earning some money, if you don't like it then elevate your position.
>>
If you are doing her work for her it just makes her look bad and helps you move up in the world by proving you are the superior worker and asset to the business
>>
>>36032121
Yup. >>36031712
You fucked up bro. Just do what you're asked next time
>>
>>36032121
>>36032189
So I'm gonna be doing 2 job codes for the same pay? Come on man, this is why the world is like it is right now, most people will not do shit and just accept everything without questioning it. If I accept to do it once, I'm gonna have to do it EVERY TIME!

She can't take it out because

>MUH WIMINZ RIGHTS
>You're the guy here you're supposed to do it for me

FUCK THAT, if you want EQUAL PAY DO EQUAL WORK

Having a vagina between your legs doesn't make you less strong
>>
>>36032405
You're the cunt going a week without pay
>>
>>36032430
Threaten court, op, equal rights am I right?
>>
>>36032483
Yeah when you're working a shit job and all you have to offer is your labour you need to actually work, if not you're not offering anything and they'll easily find someone else to replace you who will do the job. If you take them to court then it's even worse, they're gonna think "this idiot could actually cost us big money" and fire you as soon as possible. Stop being such an entitled baby, you're not above taking the bins out, and the principle of it means nothing. You're the kind of guy who would cross the road in front of a speeding car and blame it on the car for speeding when you break your leg. Take control of your life you loser
>>
>>36031712
Take this shit to the court and sue her, if it doesn't work out in your favor appeal it as unconstitutional and get this in the Supreme Court

Even if you don't win the SC case you'll be a national hero among robots and bring discussion about men being treated unfair to the mainstream

Hopefully ffeminists will realize gender roles are a thing for a fucking reason

Women and men are NOT equal. Neither is better, we're just different and serve different purposes. Feminists are fuckng that system up
>>
>>36032405
>>doing two job codes
Listen here shitstain. You're doing a FAVOR for someone else. You're supposed to be NICE. The manger was gonna finish the cooking so why do you give a fuck? You get to be alone with Stacy for two minutes and be away from the chaos dumbass. If all I did was throw trash away all day I would be so happy
>>
File: thiiisssnig.gif (1MB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiiisssnig.gif
1MB, 300x400px
>>36032597
>get to be alone with Stacy who probably has a man and a kid, so I will make her work easily while having to do mine too

I don't think so, anon. I'm a kissless virgin but I'm not that desperate. I know she's not gonna fuck me for doing that, so get off your high horse
>>
>>36032736
You're not even doing it as a favour, it's your job. I'd be more pissed off about this entitled behaviour but I like how it's already inhibiting your worklife.
>>
>>36032736
>>Stacy
>>man and a kid
>>Stacy
God you're stupid. You still should've gone since the manager asked you to and took over your work, and you're still away from the chaos of the cooking area. Get a better job wagecuck
>>
Give her a jackhammer through her desk
>>
>>36032405
>Having a vagina between your legs doesn't make you less strong
Actually it does mate, men are generally considerably stronger than women. Apologise for what happened so you stay on the manager's good side and next time just do what your told.
>>
File: 1348235202126.jpg (91KB, 547x748px) Image search: [Google]
1348235202126.jpg
91KB, 547x748px
Some people just deserve their shit lives.
>>
>>36031712
Your fucking dumb, girls are weak they need us to help them. Do what your managers tell you. When I worked at mcdonalds I'd take a lot of odd jobs when I was bored of kitchen just to chill for a bit.
>>
>>36031712
You know what? You're right. It was a bad move? Absolutely, but you stood your ground. You probably are going to lose you job though. A burger flipper can be found anywhere.

You had more balls than me in my previous wagecuck job. Kudos.
>>
>>36031712
>I thought women and men were equal,
No you didn't. Stop lying to yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.