[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh yeah I'm totally going to just find someone I like who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1491344548859.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491344548859.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
Oh yeah I'm totally going to just find someone I like who likes me back on some online dating app.
>>
>>36031120
Stop expecting anyone will ever love you, but keep trying, if you feel like it. That way you're prepared for the worst but have a chance
>>
>>36031149
This is some good fucking advice.
>>
>>36031120
Why do fatasses constantly masquerade as jaded fedorabros and wank each other off about their bad advice in normalfag threads? Why do fatasses try to bring everyone down in their flabs of negativity? Jesus Christ lose some wait you ugly raw chickens in a pot
>>
>>36031229
Lmao flabs of negativity
>>
>>36031149
Ok great, now I just want to kill myself
>>
File: IMG_1429.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1429.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>36031272
Thanks. However,

>>lmao

Don't do this ((newfriend))
>>
dating apps BTFO
>>
File: 1452386075294.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452386075294.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>>36031120
>I've had a relatively easy life, and never had to worry about things like food, clean water an shelter.
>In turn is has made me and lazy and entitled that has never had to work too hard for anything in my young life.
>Reality of the world has hit me at my early twentys/late teens, and I never learn't coping mechanisms other than whining and complain until i get what i what.
>Develop a type of victim complex where I start believing the world owes me everything, an everyone has it better than me, even though I have had every given opportunity to succeed.
>While at the same time refusing to acknowledge that most normies have had to deal with most of the same problems as me at some point in their life.
>Parents don't wanna listen to my manbaby problems anymore, and all my friends have stopped getting in contact with me, apart from maybe one or two people that have no other guys to hang around with anyway.
>Nowhere to vent to my minor inconveniences other than a Japanese anime forum.

OP and /r9k/: the summary.
>>
>>36031306
2011...eyyyy

But I like it.
>>
>>36031509
Kek you mean that picture fr fr?
>>
File: 1410087366751.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1410087366751.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>36031429
>implying it's my fault I grew up a sheltered manbaby
>>
File: Pepe smug shurg.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe smug shurg.png
37KB, 560x407px
>>36031634
>>implying it's my fault I grew up a sheltered manbaby

It probably isn't, but only you can change that. Crying on the internet won't help.
I'm just stating some observations and similarities between other posters, I've noticed over the years here.
>>
>>36032331
>>over the years
You've got a low iq don't you? I noticed this within a week
>>36031634
It isn't but you're an adult now anon. Clean your room throw out the piss bottles and hit the gym. Do not go go /fit/ that'll just enable your degenerate habits by keeping you on the internet
>>
Dating apps are just mining your data. Block all Tinder threads.
I just discovered something great, anyways: smoke weed, and fuck weed qts!
>>
>>36032396

He said he's observed things during three years he's been here, not that it took him years of observation to come up with a conclusion.
Get a load of this fedoralord.
>>
>>36032658
I've observed what >>36032331
Was talking about within a week. No one gives a shit oldfag
>>
>>36032396
>You've got a low iq don't you? I noticed this within a week

Probably, I've never actually been tested, never been an issue before.

>>36032658
>not that it took him years of observation to come up with a conclusion.

True, I've also combined my green text with some harsh realities I've had to face over the years of self improvement as well, I see a lot of my old self here on this board sadly.
>>
>>36031229
>wait

Origami
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.